Trisha’s Transformation #15 2022 has come and gone. Trisha Lewis is still a con!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in Oz (we think)!
So 2022 was Transformative for Trisha, she graduated to become a total InstaHun, forgot about her Transformation, had a wedding for 1, did a 10km run challenge (just didn’t run it & not on the actual course)
She’s flogging knives & telling lies, so business as usual heading into 2023!!

Thanks to @AZREAL for the title 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The distorted face filter is becoming a thing.....

Btw she's not in subsaharan Africa if she actually practice what she preached she'd have a goal mile event in oz where there's plenty of irish im sure theres some form of goal mile on Stephen's day/Christmas eve even.

All we'll get is a fitbit pic. This is where the anger towards her comes from not because of her size but because she is an absolute fraud and making a fortune from it

Reactions: 11
After the big rigmarole about getting away from the family for Christmas...she travelled with her mother to visit family ffs....
You'd swear it was a solo trip she was doing.

They treat the mother like she needs a carer or something...I cant put my finger on it...like she vulnerable..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After the big rigmarole about getting away from the family for Christmas...she travelled with her mother to visit family ffs....
You'd swear it was a solo trip she was doing.

They treat the mother like she needs a carer or something...I cant put my finger on it...like she vulnerable..
They treat her like that because the scummy dad was constantly cheating on her! They treat her like a queen because he walked all over the poor woman

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
They treat her like that because the scummy dad was constantly cheating on her! They treat her like a queen because he walked all over the poor woman
No wonder Trisha never mentions him. What a bastard, sorry for the language

Reactions: 7
The drama about being away for Christmas when she went away with her mother to visit her sister... Hope the rest of them back home are enjoying a nice quiet and drama free Christmas without her although they have noone to mind the kids with her and mammy gone.

Reactions: 14
She made a big thing out of going away for Christmas cos she's single and in her 30s and she goes with her mam! I don't mind anyone going away with their mam but the two things don't add up!

Reactions: 16
She made a big thing out of going away for Christmas cos she's single and in her 30s and she goes with her mam! I don't mind anyone going away with their mam but the two things don't add up!
She seems to be incapable of doing things alone always seems to be a sister or a niece or the mammy with her she isn't a bit independent.

Reactions: 8
She’s in Oz (we think)!
So 2022 was Transformative for Trisha, she graduated to become a total InstaHun, forgot about her Transformation, had a wedding for 1, did a 10km run challenge (just didn’t run it & not on the actual course)
She’s flogging knives & telling lies, so business as usual heading into 2023!!

Thanks to @AZREAL for the title 😊
A wedding for 1 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Well, this has to be the Christmas she does not overeat so, right?
I don't know about ye but in the height of sunshine the last things I want to eat are massive roast dinners and boxes of choccies like!
Give me meats and fish and sea food and nice fresh slaws and salads and I am happy as a pig in tit! Few icy cold G&Ts with fresh lemon, heaven!
Says me wan who ate half a pot of stew last night!

Had to laugh - as I logged in and saw the thread gone I was thinking, I have finally gone too far and have been banned from it...(head cold brain here) and then I realised there is a new thread of course.
I was told on the QT today that I will be getting promoted in Jan to a senior position that I have worked very hard for in a many times toxic environment.
I am a fat girl in a male dominated, fast paced, high stress, highly regulated job... I am certain many of you work in similar jobs - ye know the score.
It's about how much you can schmooze the right people which I refuse to do. I had to be twice as good as any bleeping penis walking around here. I hate saying that as I love the men in my life but unfortunately this is common place still and I hate admitting that too - but the higher up the ladder I have climbed the more I have seen sexism in the work place.

I think the phrase I have heard bandied about before is "be so good they can not ignore you"

Her consistent shitness over the years has really motivated me to be better. Her consistent "poor me I'm fat" has really motivated me not to be the cliche fat girl while still absolutely being the fat girl and loving myself as a strong, independent fatty.

She tried to make it so it wasn't about weight loss or being a certain size, it was about being tit hot as you are, happy as you are. That the "transformation" was all about what's inside....well, she is right. Because never ever have I been badly treated or looked at badly because of the size of my hole. Because I am a capable woman.
It's really never been about her size, she has just made that her life. If she was genuinely sound she would be a superstar.

2023 will be our year Trisha! Trisha and Heffalump 4 eva.

Trisha special for sure tonight, Take out, two bottles of wine and twenty Benson.
Sorry for essay but also I can't talk about the promotion until end of Jan so I have told himself and ye just!

#WorkBitch

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Well, this has to be the Christmas she does not overeat so, right?
I don't know about ye but in the height of sunshine the last things I want to eat are massive roast dinners and boxes of choccies like!
Give me meats and fish and sea food and nice fresh slaws and salads and I am happy as a pig in tit! Few icy cold G&Ts with fresh lemon, heaven!
Says me wan who ate half a pot of stew last night!

Had to laugh - as I logged in and saw the thread gone I was thinking, I have finally gone too far and have been banned from it...(head cold brain here) and then I realised there is a new thread of course.
I was told on the QT today that I will be getting promoted in Jan to a senior position that I have worked very hard for in a many times toxic environment.
I am a fat girl in a male dominated, fast paced, high stress, highly regulated job... I am certain many of you work in similar jobs - ye know the score.
It's about how much you can schmooze the right people which I refuse to do. I had to be twice as good as any bleeping penis walking around here. I hate saying that as I love the men in my life but unfortunately this is common place still and I hate admitting that too - but the higher up the ladder I have climbed the more I have seen sexism in the work place.

I think the phrase I have heard bandied about before is "be so good they can not ignore you"

Her consistent shitness over the years has really motivated me to be better. Her consistent "poor me I'm fat" has really motivated me not to be the cliche fat girl while still absolutely being the fat girl and loving myself as a strong, independent fatty.

She tried to make it so it wasn't about weight loss or being a certain size, it was about being tit hot as you are, happy as you are. That the "transformation" was all about what's inside....well, she is right. Because never ever have I been badly treated or looked at badly because of the size of my hole. Because I am a capable woman.
It's really never been about her size, she has just made that her life. If she was genuinely sound she would be a superstar.

2023 will be our year Trisha! Trisha and Heffalump 4 eva.

Trisha special for sure tonight, Take out, two bottles of wine and twenty Benson.
Sorry for essay but also I can't talk about the promotion until end of Jan so I have told himself and ye just!

#WorkBitch
Well done on your promotion.
I agree re sexism, I’m finding that middle aged men are increasingly bitter about their ‘patch’ being encroached on. Maybe it was fine when women were in the lower ranks or a tiny exception at higher levels. But the guys I’ve been speaking with recently seem to be taking it all very personally that there are others at the table who don’t look and think like them.
All that to say WELL DONE and I’m sure you’ll do great ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here Trisha, …. and hey presto, here’s a post dedicated to philandering Willie aka Dad.. your mams right to have cameras everywhere cause god only knows who Willie might have around while she’s gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congrats Heffalump on promotion!!!

She will never last in Oz. I lived there and I went over at a size 16 and came home size 10 as I got into fitness there. Wasn't long putting it back up here lol but thats my own laziness but hey I ain't a big author like she is.

Her poor mammy will have to mind her. And Trisha hasn't a clue farm wise. Thinks her mammy is unreal for milking the cows between wedding church and hotel. Well the fuc*ing cows need to be milked and she has no idea how much it costs to get a farm hand in to do that for the day and sometimes it's hard to get someone! This is what every farmer does you absolute idiot.

Reactions: 8
I'm not from a farming background but from an almost farming background. I can completely understand her mams concerns around her live stock.
They on about spoiling her on this three weeks but maybe if ye all weren't so useless she would have been able to enjoy this trip more.
They seem to be still in dairy so she will def have cows getting close to calf in Jan and Feb. And yes the cows will be used to her Mam... And yes somebody standing too close to an awkward cow is potentially a very important thing.
It's not like cows shut down for Christmas.
I have such respect for Mrs Lewis and how hardworking she is, how great she looks and how hard she worked to feed her 8 children and then that bleeping yoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No fear of Trisha ever giving Mam a break for a day and doing the work for her....nah, didn't think so!

No fear of Trisha ever giving Mam a break for a day and doing the work for her....nah, didn't think so!
I remember she answered a Q+A recently enough about how if she were to help out, she'd be stepping on her parents toes

Even if she wasn't helping on the farm, she doesn't appear to cook (unless it's in timing for a promo) do the laundry, light the fires... all the normal household stuff

Can you imagine the face of her if mammy.went into her room at 4am to ask her help with a cow calving or some such. She'd get a chicken carcass and an empty can of monster lobbed at her head ! I'd say she doesnt do so much as change her own bedclothes! And defo nothing as physical as mopping or hoovering...cause if she did we'd definitely be hearing about it In addition to her steps!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here Trisha, …. and hey presto, here’s a post dedicated to philandering Willie aka Dad.. your mams right to have cameras everywhere cause god only knows who Willie might have around while she’s gone.
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t get why she was saying she’s a woman in her 30s going away for Xmas like she’s a proper adult or whatever and there she is with her mother. So immature of her. I find the whole lot of them so cringy, filming the hugs, the soppy music. Give me a break and just live in the moment if it’s such a big deal.

Reactions: 15
She has travelled with family TO family. That’s not travelling on your own🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.