Trishas Transformation #12 Sharp by Name Sharp tongue by nature, don’t look for inspo I’ll have chipper later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I just feel sorry for her, not inspired by her. She's a continual failure and there's a point where you just have to stop flogging the dead horse.

I dont give a F what size she is, what shape she is, what she eats, what she doesn't eat, the exercises she does or doesn't do... but she needs to look after herself. But I think we're all aware that she doesn't "just" eat the tiny plates of food she posts to her stories. I'd probably appreciate her more if she detailed the binges she went on because Lord knows mine would probably put hers to shame (it's not a competition but duck, can I eat during a binge)

Doing that, she can't create content for others. She can't aim to please others, and she certainly shouldn't be hoisting herself up as some sort of inspiration.

She's a sad troubled girl. There's plenty of them out there (I'm one) but we don't need to look to her for inspiration because there's nothing revolutionary about her, and she hasn't been able to pin herself as a revolutionary because nothing is changing. We're all struggling in some way

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly I just feel sorry for her, not inspired by her. She's a continual failure and there's a point where you just have to stop flogging the dead horse.

I dont give a F what size she is, what shape she is, what she eats, what she doesn't eat, the exercises she does or doesn't do... but she needs to look after herself. But I think we're all aware that she doesn't "just" eat the tiny plates of food she posts to her stories. I'd probably appreciate her more if she detailed the binges she went on because Lord knows mine would probably put hers to shame (it's not a competition but duck, can I eat during a binge)

Doing that, she can't create content for others. She can't aim to please others, and she certainly shouldn't be hoisting herself up as some sort of inspiration.

She's a sad troubled girl. There's plenty of them out there (I'm one) but we don't need to look to her for inspiration because there's nothing revolutionary about her, and she hasn't been able to pin herself as a revolutionary because nothing is changing. We're all struggling in some way
Great post! I feel the exact same. I am a binge eater too and I bought her second book when I didn’t know any better. It’s very hard to take any advice or inspiration from her when she can’t do it herself.

Reactions: 10
She completely glossed over the size question. If she didn’t want to answer it, why put it up? At times, I feel sorry for her, then I realise what a scam artist she is😡

Reactions: 9

I don't feel an ounce of sorry for her - she's out there stealing a living with her non-stop lies and mistruths, profiting off the backs of ordinary people who are duped into supporting her and her charlatan ways. All while she damages other people's health by flogging her bullshit that she's the size of a house by eating like a rabbit. The only thing I feel sorry about is that despite being surrounded by a thousand siblings and hangers-on she hasn't one person to pull her aside and try to get her help.

I have no issue with anyone being larger (plus size, big boned, fat, whatever) but she has forged a career based on her size (and the fact it's meant to have been shrinking with no visible change for years!). She's a dangerous witch, make no mistake about it.

Reactions: 11
She didn't post her size because no doubt she mentioned it in early "I've lost so much weight!" interviews, so even her thicko crew would notice if she admitted to being almost the same number again

Reactions: 5
I don't feel an ounce of sorry for her - she's out there stealing a living with her non-stop lies and mistruths, profiting off the backs of ordinary people who are duped into supporting her and her charlatan ways. All while she damages other people's health by flogging her bullshit that she's the size of a house by eating like a rabbit. The only thing I feel sorry about is that despite being surrounded by a thousand siblings and hangers-on she hasn't one person to pull her aside and try to get her help.

I have no issue with anyone being larger (plus size, big boned, fat, whatever) but she has forged a career based on her size (and the fact it's meant to have been shrinking with no visible change for years!). She's a dangerous witch, make no mistake about it.

Maybe replace "feel sorry" with "pity" but either way I wouldn't swap places with her for love nor money

Reactions: 5
I know i may get a lot of hate for this, but I'm going to say it because I believe it.... I don't think she has a binge eating disorder. I think she is just a greedy fucker.

And the reason I think this is because if she had a genuine condition that caused her to struggle she would 100% be reminding us of it any chance she got.

Also, did anybody spot the fact she happily posted somebody saying she was spotted in Mahon. But when it was mentioned on here that she was seen in Wilton she was ready to call in the bomb squad to protect her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know i may get a lot of hate for this, but I'm going to say it because I believe it.... I don't think she has a binge eating disorder. I think she is just a greedy fucker.

And the reason I think this is because if she had a genuine condition that caused her to struggle she would 100% be reminding us of it any chance she got.

Also, did anybody spot the fact she happily posted somebody saying she was spotted in Mahon. But when it was mentioned on here that she was seen in Wilton she was ready to call in the bomb squad to protect her.
She definitely has a disordered approach to eating, even if it is just a case of never saying no. You don’t get to be that size by having an extra portion here and there, never mind maintaining that weight once you’re at it. She’s easily consuming 4-5k calories a day.

Reactions: 7
There's a fine line between a diagnosis and just being a glutton and I think Trisha uses that as a get out of jail card. She can validate what she inhales on her bed every evening by saying 'Ah sure I've an ED so its ok ' . She only mentions the ED term when it suits the narrative and she needs the adoration from the sycophants. It's too easy in this woke society we now live in to do whatever you want once you've a 'Label' to throw into the mix. It's like back in the day you had a wee bollix who terrorised the class /school/neighbourhood. Nowadays that kinda scrote has 'Oppositional Defiance Disorder' so he can't be chastised/expelled/evicted.

Likewise Trisha pulls out the Label card anytime anyone says boo to her. Yet doesnt elaborate on it because she doesnt want to be 'cured' . She has no desire to be constricted or to go on one of these shows where shes sent to a house for a month and fed lettuce and water.
She alludes to binge eating every now and then but only as a fleeting comment. We literally never see evidence of so much as a bag of tayto. If we were to go by her depiction of her food intake, she lives on water eggs and the odd chicken wrap. Every day is delicious and class. Then she cancels them out with one post and says ...oh i need to reset had a bad week. WTF ....you ate lettuce and water for last 7 days according to ur daily posts. We'd respect you more if you showed us footage of you sitting in ur bed with a 2ltr bottle of coke and a dinner box saying ur having bad day today. Yet in 2 years of watching you ...u dont drink soft drinks you dont eat crisps. you've never got a chippy tea, never had a chinese or a kebab. If if i were you i'd be coming on saying why am i not losing weight when im exercising like katie taylor and eating like a bird !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So she is now on day 1 of a huge challenge. I don’t know why she does this to herself. Just try stick to the basics for a while Trisha. Set simple goals you can achieve and go from there. None of these challenges end up achieving any long term progress. It’s about setting setting sustainable goals

(* so I’ve read 🤣 I’m crap at losing weight but I know that setting small goals and achieving them is much better for our mental health than setting multiple difficult goals and failing)

Her furthest goal every morning should be to get to bed that night having done the following:
1. Was my food there or there abouts?
2. Did I drink enough water?
3. Did I get off my arse for a dedicated period for exercise? 10-15 mins around the block even.
4. Did I pack in some bonus steps/moves, i.e a bit of house or garden work (don't know about you guys but hoovering gets me pumping sweat) Deadhead the pansies in the planter, pull a few weeds from the drive, peg out the washing, bring in the washing. I give myself kudos for all those things during the day!

But sure, she is the best selling author, what would I know.
She does not need a Three Week Reset, she needs a daily one. But every reset she does is another excuse. Fresh starts are not always a good thing if you are never learning, never genuinely committing to things like.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cleay she hates the gym sessions so why do them, why commit to something you don't enjoy doing. Go find some form of exercise you do enjoy. This is why she cannot commit to it it's a chore, it's not something she looks forward to and the reason she cannot stick to doing it daily. For someone who walks and works out a lot (or says they do but don't) she should be used to working out but she looks absolutely bollixed after that session today. It will be full throttle until Wed or Thurs when she will disappear again for a few days to return again on Mon with yet another reset. Predictable as ever ....

I see her ‘check list’ from last week she couldn’t even do 2 litres of water ?
Trisha girl I even manage 2 litres of water and I’m half your size and I’m a size 14-16!
she has zero interest anymore it’s so obvious she’s just secret Eating.
She won’t get a gastric band because she can’t shrill her other 2 books and there’s hardly a book in a gastric band

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.