Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want her to spill the tea on why Andrew (aka my future hubby) & Garrett dropped Shane 😂
I heard it was because Jeffree was overly sexual towards them and they didn't want to be harassed anymore and Shane wouldn't ditch Jeffree so they left

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Trish needs to seriously grow the eff up. Dragging others into this hot mess when it had nothing to do with them is beyond childish. If she's calling attention to Garrett and Andrew now she can just fuk the fuk right off.

Trish needs to seriously grow the eff up. Dragging others into this hot mess when it had nothing to do with them is beyond childish. If she's calling attention to Garrett and Andrew now she can just fuk the fuk right off.
I think she just said something like there's a reason people like them dropped Shane, I wish she said more 😂

Reactions: 4
I think she just said something like there's a reason people like them dropped Shane, I wish she said more 😂
Who really cares? They are both smart enough to stay out of it. Lots of people have dropped Trish over the years. She ain't no saint that's for sure.

Who really cares? They are both smart enough to stay out of it. Lots of people have dropped Trish over the years. She ain't no saint that's for sure.
I wish they didn't make passive comments about it on their podcast. Talk about it or don't mention anything as it's fuelling it further. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they use Trisha to their advantage right now to explain why they stopped being his friend without actually saying anything

Reactions: 2
I think Garrett is genuinely talented. Andrew seems a bit leechy, but I guess that’s show biz bby. They will talk about it, just not yet. It wouldn’t be a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm watching frenemies a s Trisha's tan is so bad!!! She pays someone for that spray tan?? It looks like my boyfriend applied the hard to reach areas and it's patchy AF.

Why is she spending so much money on fake Adam Sandler clothing!?

Reactions: 1
I'm watching frenemies a s Trisha's tan is so bad!!! She pays someone for that spray tan?? It looks like my boyfriend applied the hard to reach areas and it's patchy AF.

Why is she spending so much money on fake Adam Sandler clothing!?
that's a really good question, SMH. I don't know why.

She lied about not spending time with her mum when she was diagnosed with COVID.
It irks me that she still hasn't made up with AB. She has every right to not forgive him of course but surely she shouldn't say she accepts his apology when she doesn't forgive him.

Last edited:
She needs to stop talking about Ryland, Shane and J* and just move on to other topics, because this is starting to look really bad. J*, Shane and Ryland are never going to give her the public response that she wants.

She needs to stop talking about Ryland, Shane and J* and just move on to other topics, because this is starting to look really bad. J*, Shane and Ryland are never going to give her the public response that she wants.
This is her bpd. I have it and I do this obsessive recounting scenario all the time around falling out with friends.
She needs to work on it in therapy and not in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
New to this thread (was looking for a Frenemies one!)

Anyone else watching Frenemies and completely changed their opinion on Trisha?

I used to watch her during her meltdown on the kitchen floor / eating the burgers in the drive through car park days (epic) - now feel like Frenemies has made people understand her and BPD a bit more which I think is a good thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New to this thread (was looking for a Frenemies one!)

Anyone else watching Frenemies and completely changed their opinion on Trisha?

I used to watch her during her meltdown on the kitchen floor / eating the burgers in the drive through car park days (epic) - now feel like Frenemies has made people understand her and BPD a bit more which I think is a good thing?
Yeah I love it . Can’t get enough of it .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.