Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I often have Jeffers on MySpace song in my head and I HAATEE IT “I I I I I I’m a bleeping star, iiiim a bleeping star” haha and the cereal throw up photo shoot. Good lord! Haha I have to say I do like Trishas new music video, it’s cute. Shane and Ryland and jeffree, man am I enjoying the sinking ship. Shane has completely lost him mind and sold his soul for the devil.

SAME!! Its always popping up in my head and “kick off your stilettos kick off your stilettos and duck me in the back seat duck me in the back seat” god I lived for it all I was So ScEnE KiD xD haha yeh they’re all just sold out and evil now, that trio ironically need to take the back seat :p

• Heart
Reactions: 1
SAME!! Its always popping up in my head and “kick off your stilettos kick off your stilettos and duck me in the back seat duck me in the back seat” god I lived for it all I was So ScEnE KiD xD haha yeh they’re all just sold out and evil now, that trio ironically need to take the back seat :p
Now THAT was the jam! “Fur sure maybe fur sure not!” Lol what a time to be alive when that was the coolest edgy tit. Lol 😂 yes. They do. It’s wild to see the evolution jeffree went through.

Now THAT was the jam! “Fur sure maybe fur sure not!” Lol what a time to be alive when that was the coolest edgy tit. Lol 😂 yes. They do. It’s wild to see the evolution jeffree went through.
It really is, in some ways I’m like wow you really put the graft in but also like be humble ! He is just an evil witch though always was always will be lol

Just watching rylands podcast the sip and he’s getting straight to it will update when it’s over :cool: so far rylands just saying he’s confused..

I just went to check the comments on the video and he had them turned off :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching rylands podcast the sip and he’s getting straight to it will update when it’s over :cool: so far rylands just saying he’s confused..

I just went to check the comments on the video and he had them turned off :rolleyes:
Trisha is claiming that they knew two days after the Las Vegas trip about what Jeffree Star did to her during that trip and If Trisha is telling the truth, Ryland is lying. SMH.

I believe Trisha. I believe she repeatedly confided in SD and Ryan and they just brushed it off to avoid more drama and void their contract. Why does Ryan say Jeffree was never nice to him and Shane said he wanted to distance from Jeffree.

Why can these grown ass men void their contract on a died pallette and part amicably.

Reactions: 5
I believe Trisha. I believe she repeatedly confided in SD and Ryan and they just brushed it off to avoid more drama and void their contract. Why does Ryan say Jeffree was never nice to him and Shane said he wanted to distance from Jeffree.

Why can these grown ass men void their contract on a died pallette and part amicably.
I've said before and I'll say it again, I always knew that Ryland was such a shady character. I've hated him since he talked tit about Kylie Minogue saying how it was ridiculous that she had the trademark Kylie, when he had never heard of her.... Who died and made him the Queen of Sheba?
Kylie has been an icon in the gay community for years.
And when he talked tit about not hearing about Iggy Azalea because she was in Australia shooting some singing show the voice..... he's an arrogant bastard that thinks to highly of himself.

Iggy Azalea

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who's the man in her tweet? I watched the clip

I haven't watched her rant on Shane and Rylan though... what's happened now!!?

I reckon Shane will never come back to YouTube. I hope this isn't part of his comeback 🙃

Reactions: 2
Who's the man in her tweet? I watched the clip

I haven't watched her rant on Shane and Rylan though... what's happened now!!?

I reckon Shane will never come back to YouTube. I hope this isn't part of his comeback 🙃
That is Peter Monn a drama channel on youtube. He was talking about that video that Oscar uploaded and Peter Monn talked about how he has known Oscar for awhile and he talked about how Oscar struggled with whether or not to say something about Jeffree Star. Peter said that most of his communication with about about Oscar's sobriety.

Here's a link to the video

it's about 28 or 38 minutes long video. Trisha calls Ryland Shane's puppet, SMH. Oh lord jesus. Trisha confirms that Garrett and Andrew both dropped Shane. Trisha confirmed that Ryland said that Jeffree wasn't nice to both Ryland and Morgan, Oh Lord Jesus. I heard that Trisha also called Shane a Racist, 💀, I have yet to watch the whole video. Trisha confirmed that Shane was feeding her information about James Charles, Trisha said that Shane was telling her useless crap about James Charles. She said that she felt like Shane was using her to get her to say things about David and James Charles. Trisha said that Shane would tell her things about David from the Vlog Squad. When Trisha was in the hospital, Shane didn't even visited her in the hospital. But she said that Jason and David did go to the hospital to see her. Trisha said that she was going to be careful with her words so that she doesn't get sued. Please note that I have yet to watch the whole video. But just wow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
At this point though it’s getting a bit much, Trisha is shooting herded in the foot. Instead of keeping the attention on Jeffrey who Is the ROOT of the problem the one who’s actual led traumatised trash she’s putting the spot light and stance for standing by. Yeah it’s really really terrible but my god focus on the problem jafar getting away with murder again because everyone’s focused on Shane and Ryland. Shane and Trishas relationship clearly has issues but she needs to talk about some of that stuff to Shane sounds like she never has (I mean the personal things she talks about in video unrelated to Jeffery) I think at this point she’s just worked up and wants to keep going in on Shane instead of bringing Jeffery to justice

Reactions: 4
Yes she shouldn't have made that video impo
That is Peter Monn a drama channel on youtube. He was talking about that video that Oscar uploaded and Peter Monn talked about how he has known Oscar for awhile and he talked about how Oscar struggled with whether or not to say something about Jeffree Star. Peter said that most of his communication with about about Oscar's sobriety.

Here's a link to the video

it's about 28 or 38 minutes long video. Trisha calls Ryland Shane's puppet, SMH. Oh lord jesus. Trisha confirms that Garrett and Andrew both dropped Shane. Trisha confirmed that Ryland said that Jeffree wasn't nice to both Ryland and Morgan, Oh Lord Jesus. I heard that Trisha also called Shane a Racist, 💀, I have yet to watch the whole video. Trisha confirmed that Shane was feeding her information about James Charles, Trisha said that Shane was telling her useless crap about James Charles. She said that she felt like Shane was using her to get her to say things about David and James Charles. Trisha said that Shane would tell her things about David from the Vlog Squad. When Trisha was in the hospital, Shane didn't even visited her in the hospital. But she said that Jason and David did go to the hospital to see her. Trisha said that she was going to be careful with her words so that she doesn't get sued. Please note that I have yet to watch the whole video. But just wow.
Thanks for the recap! What did Shane have against David/vlog squad? I mean I kinda believe some of it but now it's just a bit beyond drama now? Like deal with it and speak to Shane? idk. But then Ryland turning is comments off kinda says A LOT

At this point though it’s getting a bit much, Trisha is shooting herded in the foot. Instead of keeping the attention on Jeffrey who Is the ROOT of the problem the one who’s actual led traumatised trash she’s putting the spot light and stance for standing by. Yeah it’s really really terrible but my god focus on the problem jafar getting away with murder again because everyone’s focused on Shane and Ryland. Shane and Trishas relationship clearly has issues but she needs to talk about some of that stuff to Shane sounds like she never has (I mean the personal things she talks about in video unrelated to Jeffery) I think at this point she’s just worked up and wants to keep going in on Shane instead of bringing Jeffery to justice
She's more hurt by Shane's siding with Jeffree than the not so shocking tit Jeff has been saying about her all this time

Thanks for the recap! What did Shane have against David/vlog squad? I mean I kinda believe some of it but now it's just a bit beyond drama now? Like deal with it and speak to Shane? idk. But then Ryland turning is comments off kinda says A LOT
They were YouTube comedy famous and Shane wants to be on top like James Charles was beauty community famous and Jeffree wasn't going to allow that.

You're welcome. Same here I would like to know what does Shane have against the vlog squad maybe because the vlog squad was so well like and they were more mainstream accepted then Shane will ever be e.g. David has that TV show right now, and Shane is only youtube famous )or infamous) but David and the Vlog squad has had many mainstream stars on the vlog squad channel, if I'm not mistaken. I agree about Ryland turning off the comments to his last podcast. Plus, the comments that Ryland made at the beginning of his comments says a lot too. It's clear that the upset that he has to address this issue and he doesn't think that him and Shane did anything wrong to Trisha. But Yes Trisha does have her problems but this is just so crazy and it's just time for that relationship to be over, it's not good for Trisha. Shane isn't any good period for anyone.

Last edited:
I’ve been obsessing over this gossip. Honestly what hairbyjay said about Trisha was disgusting. Sleep pattern is wrecked . So I have nothing better to do than spend my time searching about this beef which I love . Watched the h3 podcast which everything popped off on at live and was even watch hair by jay live on Instagram and all the foot soldiers were giving him abuse and sticking up for Trisha. It really was kind blowing seeing everything live.
Especially when Trisha confirmed that hair by J had been to her house and was this was confirmed by her security!!!! Hello she wants to live safe !
It is madness and I’m completely obsessed with it all xxx

Reactions: 6
I want her to spill the tea on why Andrew (aka my future hubby) & Garrett dropped Shane 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.