Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure the baby will be bullied because of the name. Some parents try so hard to make their baby special by using such ridiculous names. She has given birth and she is already online posting tik toks...anything for views i guess . I feel so sorry for her baby she is gonna develop so many mental health issues for being Trisha's kid.

Reactions: 5
It’s a questionable name but I’ve definitely heard worse (especially in terms of influencer/celebrity offspring!). But I honestly think Trisha has really grown through her pregnancy and they seem like they’ll be very good parents, I never thought I’d say anything regarding Trisha and being stable 😂 I’ve really enjoyed her videos as of late, I find the cooking ones weirdly comforting in my ED recovery. I’m sure she loved the attention with the whole reincarnation meme, but I also felt a bit bad that she felt the name to clear up that she didn’t start the rumour, she seemed apologetic and had empathy for the royal family. Never thought I’d see the day Trisha actually avoided and shut down controversy 😂

Reactions: 7
It’s a questionable name but I’ve definitely heard worse (especially in terms of influencer/celebrity offspring!). But I honestly think Trisha has really grown through her pregnancy and they seem like they’ll be very good parents, I never thought I’d say anything regarding Trisha and being stable 😂 I’ve really enjoyed her videos as of late, I find the cooking ones weirdly comforting in my ED recovery. I’m sure she loved the attention with the whole reincarnation meme, but I also felt a bit bad that she felt the name to clear up that she didn’t start the rumour, she seemed apologetic and had empathy for the royal family. Never thought I’d see the day Trisha actually avoided and shut down controversy 😂
I was shocked that that she came out and tit down the rumour but like the baby wasn’t even born yet and there was already rumours about her which is awful so I can see why she did it

Reactions: 4
Given that she's a professional troll, could it be that she's not actually named the kid Malibu Barbie? That's what I'm hoping, anyway.

Reactions: 3
I feel that for LA, Malibu wouldn't be that weird.. Malibu Barbie is a stretch, especially if the baby grows to not being conventionally pretty. It's like an invitation to bully your child.

Reactions: 8
She just popped out a baby and she is posting it everywhere already. Can she not enjoy her time with a newborn before jumping for insta content. The name is ridiculous and probably another desperate attempt for her to be spoken about.

Reactions: 4
She just popped out a baby and she is posting it everywhere already. Can she not enjoy her time with a newborn before jumping for insta content. The name is ridiculous and probably another desperate attempt for her to be spoken about.
no

Reactions: 1
of course she claims she has postpartum :rolleyes:
What lol? 😂 postpartum means after childbirth, so 4 day’s postpartum (4 days after birth) that’s the correct term she’s used in the video title

I think you’ve mixed up thinking she meant postpartum depression?? Which she hasn’t as no one can claim they have “postpartum” lol when it’s a correct term for after pregnancy

Reactions: 12
I’ve been following that one subreddit and I have mixed feelings

- not great that she’s using the baby as a prop for content already, though it’s hardly a surprise
- I also have the thought that the name isn’t actually the child’s name but given that she has had shirts made and necklaces made it feels a bit weird? Not that it would be that much money for them to do this but… why go through the effort?
- it feels like a lot of the criticism about the way she’s interacting with the baby is based on a dislike for her

Reactions: 6
I’ve been following that one subreddit and I have mixed feelings

- not great that she’s using the baby as a prop for content already, though it’s hardly a surprise
- I also have the thought that the name isn’t actually the child’s name but given that she has had shirts made and necklaces made it feels a bit weird? Not that it would be that much money for them to do this but… why go through the effort?
- it feels like a lot of the criticism about the way she’s interacting with the baby is based on a dislike for her
I mean, I posted by baby everywhere and sent photos to everyone because I was sooooo bloody proud and wanted to show him off. The Tik tok video was a bit 🤷🏼‍♀️ but I never get the “posting her already” argument. Like she has grown that baby for the last 9 months, she’s her pride and joy why wouldn’t she want to post her??

the name is really bloody awful though that poor baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ the nickname Mali is cute but the full name… I also hate double barrelled names personally too
The baby isn’t cute tho imo she looks like Moses 😂

Reactions: 2
the name is really bloody awful though that poor baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ the nickname Mali is cute but the full name… I also hate double barrelled names personally too
I agree. There is an association with that name to a certain look and style. The generic American blondie. If she winds up a cross between Trish and Moses, well...yeah...I can't help they are setting her up with that name.

For all the fuss she made around pronouns and gender, this has really proven her to be a twit in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
I mean, I posted by baby everywhere and sent photos to everyone because I was sooooo bloody proud and wanted to show him off. The Tik tok video was a bit 🤷🏼‍♀️ but I never get the “posting her already” argument. Like she has grown that baby for the last 9 months, she’s her pride and joy why wouldn’t she want to post her??

Its ultimately her decision at the end of the day. I also posted my new baby too as I was also so proud but all my accounts where private and family/friends only. I personally wouldn’t want photos of my child and her name all over the internet. I also think cause of the platform she has it is seen more as she’s using the baby for likes and engagement. Like if she took a few days/weeks offline now it would be understandable of course she won’t.

Reactions: 5
Imagine if Malibu Barbie turned out to be a goth as a teen. Too bad I'll have to wait 14+ years for that and will probably forget that these people exist. I actually don't think it's a troll name because it's so on-brand with Trish and moms like her can't help but give their kids such names. I always wonder if parents (moms especially) are aware that their daughter will one day be an adult with a job and that nicknames exist. I swear this is an ongoing trend in my country where millennials and older gen z are giving their kids names that are actually nicknames and sound like a girly cartoon character from their childhood.

Reactions: 7