Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I learned recently that Jewish people have a given name in Hebrew that is often just used for religious events and isn't part of their legal name. I wonder if Moses and Trisha would do a Jewish baby blessing and naming ceremony zeved habat/simchat bat (gift of the daughter/celebration of the daughter) and if they chose a Jewish Hebrew name, maybe one day Barbie will have a different name her parents' chose that she could add by deed poll to use rather than her novelty birth name.

In any case I wonder how life's going to turn out for her. Will Trisha's weird attention seeking stuff online affect her in ways she could have escaped if her mother wasn't such a

It looks like Moses freehand drew the murals on the nursery wall and definitely hand-painted it himself. I know he's an artist but this just surprised me and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the dedication & time needed for this type of project or that he's bored shitless and needed to fill his day up with something. I'm not keen on the design but it's a professional job.

Reactions: 4
She looks so uncomfortable whenever she’s interacting with Malibu

I honestly just feel sorry for the poor child atm, and hope it improves once she’s a bit older. But I can’t see Trisha just letting Malibu be her own individual 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Ehhh I'm happy for them. What dad doesn't wanna show/tell his daughter he painted her whole damn nursery when she was a tot? I'm just not a fan of the name, it takes the seriousness of parenthood out of everything. Malibu would have been fine on it's own but adding the 'Barbie' after is just 🤦‍♀️

Malibu Aubrey or Malibu Melissa would have been so much prettier/sophisticated but I guess that isn't Trish's style..

Reactions: 5
Sooo Trisha is in a fast car with an unbuckled 1 month old! No one should ever need to be told to buckle their baby into their car seat in a moving vehicle 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sooo Trisha is in a fast car with an unbuckled 1 month old! No one should ever need to be told to buckle their baby into their car seat in a moving vehicle 😳
She seems clueless to be honest. Which doesn't come as a surprise really but still. I can't believe she is on about trying for baby 2 already. Enjoy your baby :(

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She never supports the head when she’s holding MB either

I’m surprised just how little she seems to know, you’d think they’d at least bother to get the most basic things right

Why is Malibu ALWAYS in the car seat style stroller? Aren’t babies supposed to be in a flat bassinet style pram… I thought the car seat style was only appropriate for short trips such as transferring baby from one place to another. They need to be flat.

Why is Malibu ALWAYS in the car seat style stroller? Aren’t babies supposed to be in a flat bassinet style pram… I thought the car seat style was only appropriate for short trips such as transferring baby from one place to another. They need to be flat.
Yup. Positional asphyxiation, spine development etc. That stroller and seat is so cheap and nasty considering the amount she spends on herself, it's about $200 from Walmart. It doesn't even come with the flat bassinet. She's also never strapped in the bloody thing😔 I try not to watch her now as it really winds me up from a basic baby safety point of view.

Reactions: 2
Yup. Positional asphyxiation, spine development etc. That stroller and seat is so cheap and nasty considering the amount she spends on herself, it's about $200 from Walmart. It doesn't even come with the flat bassinet. She's also never strapped in the bloody thing😔 I try not to watch her now as it really winds me up from a basic baby safety point of view.
did she at one point had a stroller from Amazon that had been recalled and she had to get another one SMH.

did she at one point had a stroller from Amazon that had been recalled and she had to get another one SMH.
And the awful pink plastic faux leather one from Aliexpress which had the EU car harness in 🤦‍♀️ Like just stop buying multiple pieces of tit and buy one decent one!

With how inappropriately she behaves with her sister, and the weird videos how she would be the seductive mom...ugh, just ugh. I genuinely worry for the kid.
if you heard rumors that Trisha is going to be on The Housewives of Beverly Hills that's not true.It's just a rumor.
Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 5.19.14 PM.png

• Haha
A few of her videos have popped up on my FYP and that poor child. She doesn't seem to react to things as I would expect a baby to but then Trisha is constantly just shoving things to her face and moving on so it's not like she has the opportunity. Plus isn't it too early for her to sit?

One thing I’m happy to see is she’s stopped with the hair extensions and the white bleached blonde hair her hair looks so much better.

A few of her videos have popped up on my FYP and that poor child. She doesn't seem to react to things as I would expect a baby to but then Trisha is constantly just shoving things to her face and moving on so it's not like she has the opportunity. Plus isn't it too early for her to sit?
I don't think she has embraced any stage of that baby, constantly looking for her to grow up. She seems such a cute, chilled, little thing. I feel sorry she has that car crash of a woman as a mother.

• Sad
She said on Tik Tok that her participation in The Housewives of Beverly Hills is one of her big announcements of this year so it is happening!!

• Haha