Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Wiki said she was lesbian at one point lol.
---

I was a follower on her MySpace back in 2008 - she met Hugh Hefner at one point. Unless it was a doctored photo.
No she did. She’s got yet another podcast and Holly Madison is a guest and Trisha talks about meeting him. It’s worth watching for the look of horror on Holly’s face when Trisha suggests going to Disneyland together.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's a shame old Myspaces have gone - it was a treasure trove of cringe Quentin Tarantino obsessed content.

Picture of her in the shower, nude but back facing the camera and from the waist up to show a tattoo in honour of him. The caption was 'dedication for my lover'.

Some pretty gross and explicit stuff as well that I'm not sure I want to type out!

I found it so weird (I was 19 at the time and a year younger than her) to publicly have these weird semi nude photos of yourself over a man that anyone could find online. It would be weird enough for an IRL partner but even odder for a celebrity crush!

And given the chance, at that age I'd have run off with Tarantino too, so it's not an attack on her choice of man!

Reactions: 1
No she did. She’s got yet another podcast and Holly Madison is a guest and Trisha talks about meeting him. It’s worth watching for the look of horror on Holly’s face when Trisha suggests going to Disneyland together.
I didn't get the vibe Holly didn't like Trisha. IMO, I think they're both on the spectrum and are made for each other. The major difference is that Holly is conventionally attractive and Trisha isn't. You have to be a special kind of weird to name your baby Rainbow.

I didn't get the vibe Holly didn't like Trisha. IMO, I think they're both on the spectrum and are made for each other. The major difference is that Holly is conventionally attractive and Trisha isn't. You have to be a special kind of weird to name your baby Rainbow.
Oh no I’m not saying she didn’t like her just there’s more chance of Trisha getting back with Jason than them doing Disney together.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw that she responded to what Swoop said about her. I didn't watch Swoop's video. I need to go and watch Swoop's video about this.

I wonder if she exaggerated her fertility problems for views? I mean I know it happens but for someone who said they were infertile it hasn’t taken long to fall pregnant again.

Reactions: 5
So she thought the new baby was a boy but it is really a girl, they are still going to call her Elvis which sounds weird for a girls name I would change it to presley instead

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she exaggerated her fertility problems for views? I mean I know it happens but for someone who said they were infertile it hasn’t taken long to fall pregnant again.
I know a lot of people often struggle for years to get pregnant but then seem to easily get pregnant after the first baby.

Reactions: 4
So she thought the new baby was a boy but it is really a girl, they are still going to call her Elvis which sounds weird for a girls name I would change it to presley instead
I think she wants a boy. I remember her gender reveal for Malibu and she seemed gutted she was a girl.

• Haha
Did anyone ever follow her sister, Kalli? I swear she was such fitness inspiration goals for me and I think she had the nicest body I'd ever seen on a woman, but then she turned into a blob like the rest of them and I was sad :(

Did anyone ever follow her sister, Kalli? I swear she was such fitness inspiration goals for me and I think she had the nicest body I'd ever seen on a woman, but then she turned into a blob like the rest of them and I was sad :(
Yeah she looked great and was really strong! If I remember correctly she went through a breakup and loads of weight on and then started her OF.

Yeah she looked great and was really strong! If I remember correctly she went through a breakup and loads of weight on and then started her OF.

Oh wow, really? If that's the case it's pretty sad I thought she packed it on from eating around her sister and mom way too muchh, but the break up must've been really hard on her.