Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in order to be a surrogate you cannot become a surrogate without a previous pregnancy.
I'm am aware nulliparous (women who haven't given birth) women aren't considered good candidates for surrogacy - it must have just slipped my mind when I originally typed that comment. :rolleyes: (at self).

I think a lot of surrogacy services prefer women who've had more than one successful pregnancy and birth as proof their bodies can carry babies to term as well.

Reactions: 1
Do you think she is really pregnant or do you think she is putting on the weight to pretend? I think that this is a sick cosplay because people have noticed that she isn’t going to a real place for her scan so she must be paying a doctor to use other people’s scans and you can buy fake positive tests.

Reactions: 2
Do you think she is really pregnant or do you think she is putting on the weight to pretend? I think that this is a sick cosplay because people have noticed that she isn’t going to a real place for her scan so she must be paying a doctor to use other people’s scans and you can buy fake positive tests.
I think she's pregnant. I think she's just lied so much people don't believe her. She could show us her giving birth and people would still speculate. Everything about Trisha paytas has people suspicious because she spent what 10 years on the internet telling lies. Time will tell I guess, either way she's gonna have a baby from somewhere soon.

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely pregnant but I fear for that child’s future. A shame she alienated herself from the Kleins and her baby probably won’t meet cousins. :(

I feel sorry for this little girl, she is just going to be used like a dolly by her unexperienced mother who doesn’t even know how to look after herself.

Reactions: 7
A video of Trisha’s up as a suggestion on YouTube and it made me remember this thread. I must say she definitely seems to have mellowed.
I can’t believe in a month she’ll be a mother, I’ll hold my hands up and say I had my doubts the pregnancy was real but motherhood may be the making of her.

Reactions: 3
A video of Trisha’s up as a suggestion on YouTube and it made me remember this thread. I must say she definitely seems to have mellowed.
I can’t believe in a month she’ll be a mother, I’ll hold my hands up and say I had my doubts the pregnancy was real but motherhood may be the making of her.
Keemstar was on Xylie gets Real livestream and he said that there will be some content with him and Trisha after things calm down after the baby has been born.

cant wait to see this mess unfold. i wonder is moses will go though with leaving her with their kid 👀

it will all be very interesting that is for sure.

I'm sure that Trisha is loving all of this attention right now.

Sorry but the name is probably one of the worst I’ve ever heard. People really try to come up with something really unique and it’s the kid that suffers and has to go the rest of its life with that name it’s not the parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not a fan of the name at all. I think she looks. like Moses though!! I’m genuinely pleased for her, I think she will stop trolling. I hope her and Ethan/Hilda can make amends as it would be nice for the cousins to have a relationship

Reactions: 7