Trisha Paytas #2 will not get through one wedding let alone three!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point, you would have thought that Trisha would be excited about buying clothes for a new baby but nothing because there is no baby.

Reactions: 2
I call BULLSHIT! What pregnant women who’s been trying to get pregnant for 8 years. Falls down the stairs, peed herself, blacks out and vomits but doesn’t go to the ER?

Does anyone find it strange that Trisha the shopping addict hasn’t bought anything for the baby??
have they said anything about the nursery color theme or scheme or the plans for the nursery?

surely she would have gone to the ER if she actually fell, I feel like she probs just tripped over. if she's dizzy why doesn't she get checked out

have they said anything about the nursery color theme or scheme or the plans for the nursery?
Nope nothing which is making me more and more suspicious that she is faking the pregnancy.

surely she would have gone to the ER if she actually fell, I feel like she probs just tripped over. if she's dizzy why doesn't she get checked out
Ya you would called an ambulance or rushed to the ER to get checked but it proves that there is no pregnancy this is all for views and I am waiting for the miscarriage video.

Reactions: 3
Nothing. That’s what’s so odd. She’s done nothing an excited mother to be would do. I too am waiting for the miscarriage video!
Also where is her Mum and Sister? No mention of the pregnancy from them.. suspicious if you ask me considering they were always around…

Nothing. That’s what’s so odd. She’s done nothing an excited mother to be would do. I too am waiting for the miscarriage video!
Also where is her Mum and Sister? No mention of the pregnancy from them.. suspicious if you ask me considering they were always around…
I was just going to say this, no sign of anyone else but Moses in her life. Odd bcos she always use to post when she was with them on insta stories etc

Reactions: 4
Word on the street is that Trisha is having a girl.
With how inappropriately she behaves with her sister, and the weird videos how she would be the seductive mom...ugh, just ugh. I genuinely worry for the kid.

I watched the gender reveal she doesn’t seem very pleased about having a girl plus I’m sure I heard her say to Moses she’s so disappointed.
I don’t know why everyone was acting surprised though the confetti cannons had a pink sticker on the bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trisha will be absolutely raging to have a girl because that means someone to compete with. You just know she'd be one of those mom's who try to compete with their daughters for attention. God help moses if he gives his daughter more attention.

Reactions: 6
They've probably known what the gender was before hand and this isn't their genuine reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her video on one of the channels with the 'bumpdate' said they knew the gender. I find it a bit weird to have gender reveals if Mum/Mom and Dad know the gender - it seems such an attention-grabbing thing to have all your friends around just to see if it's a boy or girl when you already know.

Trisha will be absolutely raging to have a girl because that means someone to compete with. You just know she'd be one of those mom's who try to compete with their daughters for attention. God help moses if he gives his daughter more attention.
She said she wanted a girl, thought she's over the moon either way, I genuinely think this will make her grow up and stop trolling tbh

• Wow
If she did I don't imagine it would be on a site for sex work 😂
Some people do watch videos of childbirth because they have a sexual fetish for it. There are youtube channels full of stolen videos of births from TV shows and movies and even from people's SM and these channels are curating this for people who have a fetish for it. It's weird finding all these rabbit holes of communities on YouTube (cause other channels with the same fetish subscribe to each other and comment on each others' videos) of unusual fetishes - since I started watching YouTube in 2007 there are weird pregnancy channels, inflation channels, feeder and fat fetish channels etc. There's so much stuff that isn't explicit or nude on YouTube that is in fact very sexual. I'm amazing seeing what some people get interested in.

• Wow
I can't believe that some people think that Kalli is Trisha's surrogate, Kalli can't be Trisha's surrogate.

Reactions: 1
How could Kalli not be a surrogate? Is she not fertile or something?

It perhaps wouldn't be impossible for Trisha to fake pregnancy cause she so's fat - there's no visible growth of a uterus cause her belly is so large anyway - she frankly looks no different than she did before she got pregnant.

How could Kalli not be a surrogate? Is she not fertile or something?

It perhaps wouldn't be impossible for Trisha to fake pregnancy cause she so's fat - there's no visible growth of a uterus cause her belly is so large anyway - she frankly looks no different than she did before she got pregnant.
in order to be a surrogate you cannot become a surrogate without a previous pregnancy.