Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her today. She makes herself up does her hair and is presentable. She obviously feels better for doing that.
But the kids can rot, with matted hair, dirty ill fitting clothes and shoes. Surprised she even feeds them.

Reactions: 1
She clearly wants to be a young single person without children but likes the attention and money those boys bring her.

Lazy mare. The lies she tells them about their father will emotionally damage them for life. They'll end up with no education, unhealthy and very confused

Reactions: 6
She clearly wants to be a young single person without children but likes the attention and money those boys bring her.

Lazy mare. The lies she tells them about their father will emotionally damage them for life. They'll end up with no education, unhealthy and very confused

Agreed thry are her cash cows! She knows she will get stopped and asked about them in the street as well!

The girl don't half fancy herself as well lol really trying to pull a musician so she can try and be the boho hippie surfy mum she desperately wants to be

Reactions: 5
But how can she has a mother allow her childrens hair to get so bad?? I really don’t understand these influencers, all they care about is themselves and not the children that made them “influencers” to start off with.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else get annoyed about how often she seems distracted by her phone whilst recording at the wheel. Even on a hands free she has to set it to record and when she’s filing she’s glancing at the camera. Keep your eye on the road woman!!

How is she making such a fuss about a wisdom tooth infection? People get them all the time, it was quite obviously that. She really doesn’t have any common sense does she?

How is she making such a fuss about a wisdom tooth infection? People get them all the time, it was quite obviously that. She really doesn’t have any common sense does she?
You remember the filming herself crawling around the floor of the hospital after having minor surgery on piles?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Filming when driving again which requires he's to mess around pausing and stopping the stories whilst driving, and the booster seat in the front one of the boys is made to sit in is missing all its back looks so unsafe and uncomfortable . Can't just buy some née boosters but happy to spend money on whatever she wants, so selfish

Reactions: 2
Why is she filming and driving with her children in the car?? So dangerous!
Isn't it also illegal to be 'playing' with her phone while driving? She is a fool.
We have huge fines for driving & using/touching a mobile phone, can not even have it resting on your lap.

Reactions: 3
Isn't it also illegal to be 'playing' with her phone while driving? She is a fool.
We have huge fines for driving & using/touching a mobile phone, can not even have it resting on your lap.
She should be careful, anyone could record her stories and report it if she’s driving and using the phone.

Reactions: 2
My friend contacted her about driving using her phone and got this back! She’s a crank who doesn’t like to think she’s in the wrong! She blocked and deleted her. My friend doesn’t go on here and is far from a troll!
---
She also tried calling my friend via Instagram so who’s the troll/bully?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She thinks she's doing no wrong but even if she claims she's not touching it its still an offence to have it on and recording aswell as being in the mount because its distracting, dangerous and potentially blocking her view. Despite that we all know she's going to be stopping it and starting it constantly touching and isn't pulling over to do that. Also she's claiming she isn't looking at the phone, the stories I saw she was staring at herself in it checking how she looked whilst driving

Now she's moaning her benefits aren't enough.

How about working to top them up !

Stop buying clothes all the time!

Reactions: 7
Now she's moaning her benefits aren't enough.

How about working to top them up !

Stop buying clothes all the time!
My thoughts exactly, you aren’t meant to live off benefits forever, it’s meant to be help in hard times. She could get work.

Reactions: 4
Isn't she a trained teacher and the boys are of school age.......its like an ideal combination to get a job....

Sadly I see so many people posting videos of themselves whilst driving on social media but Jessica winds me up the most. If it’s not bad enough she’s starting to record in the first place she’s constantly glancing at her phone, it literally takes a split second to be distracted.
My relative was in a horrific accident caused by another driver using their phone at the wheel and spent weeks on life support in ICU, in Cornwall too! It is something I feel strongly about and each time I see her or anyone doing it it winds me the hell up!! I need to unfollow because she won’t stop doing it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.