Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell is there a film of her whaling on the floor? She’s actually mental! Poor hospital! She’s disclosed the hospital and the ward…people won’t be happy seeing that imagine if someone goes down there and kicks off because she’s taken up other patients time and care?
She seriously needs to be taken to the psychiatric ward for an assessment because this behaviour is not normal and some of her worst yet
I was going to say, is the Nurses see signs of not being mentally well, do they refer her?

Reactions: 1
Oh wow. WTF have I just watched. She actually set her camera up on the floor to film herself ‘in agony’. Who the flip has time for this?! Surely the staff are on to her and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a nurse telling her she’s risking lives by blocking the corridor. She needs help, mentally.

Reactions: 6
The jumpers the boys are in look 3 ages to small for them, guess there’s no time to chuck out old clothes when you’re more worried about the angle of your phone 🤣😪

Reactions: 4
Oh wow. WTF have I just watched. She actually set her camera up on the floor to film herself ‘in agony’. Who the flip has time for this?! Surely the staff are on to her and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a nurse telling her she’s risking lives by blocking the corridor. She needs help, mentally.
My thoughts exactly.
She does do things that always make me take a step back and think what on earth.

But this…this is someone that definitely needs help but not the kind of help she’s asking for. NHS staff are so stretched and they need support but not for people like her. I’m so shocked at her actions since being in hospital and this is not how someone so in pain acts. Setting up your phone to film yourself crying on the floor in front of everyone is really worrying behaviour! I sincerely hope someone lets the hospital know this and they take some action to get her the actual help she needs. Not ply her with pain, something she wants so badly. Which in itself is extremely worrying!

Reactions: 3
I also think she’s using her surf profile to ask questions to her self to make dogs at the tattle comments 🤣
One person on here said when in labour pain they didn’t think about their phone now conveniently someone wrote to her saying labour was nothing compared to her op yet her op is known for being virtually painless 🤣 and she’s addressed where she is saying “I think I’m safe”
Think we have a tattle fan. Bad attention is still attention hey Jessica.

Reactions: 1
I also think she’s using her surf profile to ask questions to her self to make dogs at the tattle comments 🤣
One person on here said when in labour pain they didn’t think about their phone now conveniently someone wrote to her saying labour was nothing compared to her op yet her op is known for being virtually painless 🤣 and she’s addressed where she is saying “I think I’m safe”
Think we have a tattle fan. Bad attention is still attention hey Jessica.
Yes it was me 😂 I’m sorry but all kinds of pain are different but if you’re in so much pain agony like how she was is describing then no you don’t record it and hold up nurses etc as you’re too busy recording the poor me act.

I have given birth in that hospital twice, the no food for 24 hours or however long she said is such bullshit. They were basically none stop asking if I wanted anything, the ladies who came from kitchen were so lovely cconstantly checking on everyone for food. Plus they bring you a form to fill out every morning with your meal choices. She probably ignored every person checking she wanted food and any forms they gave her while she was busy trying to film herself. What an embarrassment on the floor

Reactions: 2
Yes it was me 😂 I’m sorry but all kinds of pain are different but if you’re in so much pain agony like how she was is describing then no you don’t record it and hold up nurses etc as you’re too busy recording the poor me act.
She’s an addict. It’s clear as day

Reactions: 5
My thoughts exactly.
She does do things that always make me take a step back and think what on earth.

But this…this is someone that definitely needs help but not the kind of help she’s asking for. NHS staff are so stretched and they need support but not for people like her. I’m so shocked at her actions since being in hospital and this is not how someone so in pain acts. Setting up your phone to film yourself crying on the floor in front of everyone is really worrying behaviour! I sincerely hope someone lets the hospital know this and they take some action to get her the actual help she needs. Not ply her with pain, something she wants so badly. Which in itself is extremely worrying!
I think Social Services should be keeping an eye on her and those boys.
She’s unbelievable, just as you think she can’t get any worse she surpasses herself!

I agree totally with those that have said she needs help but it is not the help she asks for.

It's so clear she has extreme mental health issues. Health anxiety. Possible pain addiction issues. She is not capable of budget management or nutrition meal planning or basic cleanliness or even dressing the boys in appropriate weather clothes that actually fit .

She can't be on time for anything, expects the world to fit to her needs and wants and timescales .

Why are her family and actual friends not stepping up?. Faye is an instagram friend not a full time unpaid nanny having to feed 3 extra mouths for a week.

She needs proper help from social services or somewhere. She simply can't cope with daily life.

As for the lady who is breaking her heart because she didn't get her GF vegetarian meal. Whilst the hospital must cater for those with food allergies they are not a 5 star restaurant with a chef who can whip up anything people wish for. That ladies family need to bring in appropriate foods. The NHS are unable to manage as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree totally with those that have said she needs help but it is not the help she asks for.

It's so clear she has extreme mental health issues. Health anxiety. Possible pain addiction issues. She is not capable of budget management or nutrition meal planning or basic cleanliness or even dressing the boys in appropriate weather clothes that actually fit .

She can't be on time for anything, expects the world to fit to her needs and wants and timescales .

Why are her family and actual friends not stepping up?. Faye is an instagram friend not a full time unpaid nanny having to feed 3 extra mouths for a week.

She needs proper help from social services or somewhere. She simply can't cope with daily life.

As for the lady who is breaking her heart because she didn't get her GF vegetarian meal. Whilst the hospital must cater for those with food allergies they are not a 5 star restaurant with a chef who can whip up anything people wish for. That ladies family need to bring in appropriate foods. The NHS are unable to manage as it is.
100% ^^^ this …. We always take and bring meals for our son, his food needs are considered medical (foods trigger his crohns). But in all honesty it’s far easier to take our own meals for him, to the point he’s spent so much time in hospital I have frozen meals that we can heat up for him and take as needed….

She says she’s got adhd and I don’t doubt that, however I would doubt she’s on medication for it… I’m not sure what help he’d get from any services as they’re all at breaking point, she’d very likely be considered functional (albeit not doing a good job). The huge flag of concern is that she homeschools, there’s no one checking those boys on a regular basis…
Her performance over this hospital stuff is shameful and simply embarrassing

Reactions: 4
Like you say it’s the ‘my hearts breaking for her’ do you know what my heart is breaking for? For the people in hospital in Ukraine, with no power, for the operations taking place by torch, candle etc, with next to know power. She needs to get a grip.

The NHS has had one of its worst weeks ever and not one Nurse will be grateful for her attitude, I can guarantee that!

Iv been reading this thread for a few months now and couldn’t really see what you all saw in her, but OMG I can’t believe what Iv just watched! Iv defo changed my mind about her. Never seen anything like it!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.