Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to say when I was in labour with my son I was in absolute agony and even thinking about going. On my phone and recording myself was the least of my worries! She isn’t in that much pain at all it’s just attention seeking poor me act

Reactions: 3
Pain after an operation like that should be expected, it’s going to be difficult for her when she has to go to the toilet. Guessing she’ll end up in hospital which will extremely busy with Strep outbreak and 111 just as busy.

I’m not familiar with the operation she’s had but would it not take longer than 10 minutes after her op for an infection to take place? She’s said she thinks it’s infected before she even left the hospital, I don’t think the nhs has been as negligent as she is making out. I just think she’s not getting what see wants so yet again is kicking up a stink. I don’t know why she’s constantly ringing 111 either after they’ve already instructed her on what to do and to book in with her own doctors tomorrow if still feeling like she’s in to much pain

Reactions: 5
SOO ill she’s hounded an overstretched 111 all day but okay to create a bloody highlight for social media. She’s a resource wasting witch

Reactions: 7
SOO ill she’s hounded an overstretched 111 all day but okay to create a bloody highlight for social media. She’s a resource wasting witch
Of course didn’t you know when you’re in so much pain you post everything on social media and then criticise the nhs even though they are the ones who gave you a free operation plus free food. Pisses me off ungrateful

Reactions: 6
Why is she posting all of this crap to her stories to save for proof of something? Don't they disappear after a few hours?
Write a journal if you must save it.

Reactions: 2
Why is she posting all of this crap to her stories to save for proof of something? Don't they disappear after a few hours?
Write a journal if you must save it.
You can save them in highlights and then they stay.. no doubt she’s going to use this at the next go fund me “wasn’t treated properly/malpractice from NHS. I can’t work now. Please find my lifestyle”

Reactions: 4
You can save them in highlights and then they stay.. no doubt she’s going to use this at the next go fund me “wasn’t treated properly/malpractice from NHS. I can’t work now. Please find my lifestyle”
Highlights is for other people to repeatedly watch a story. It will stay in her archive forever. The highlight is for ongoing sympathy

She said before the op she was scared of pain and scared to be at home. I think she just loves the attention. She also said she was terrible after having the boys. She’s a wimp and there’s no need to like that at all , I may be mean I’ve had two c sections broken my ankle 4 times and no once did I act like that

I just cannot believe she's posting on her stories . It's fine to be in pain after surgery that's normal, but you are either in unbearable pain and wouldn't be able to sit there on your phone typing away etc or your not in unbearable pain and you are able to do that in which case you are wasting a bed, wasting nhs staff time, clogging up 111. When I have been in enough pain to warrant gas and air I wouldn't have even be able to tell you where my phone was let alone be filming myself, logging on to insta , writing captions.

Reactions: 5
If I was a nurse on her ward I would be so pissed off one minute she's begging for pain relief because she's in excruciating pain then next you look over and she's filming herself for instagram taking to her 'followers'

Reactions: 4
Me and my suspicious mind, thinks she’s leaving long gaps between her posting so people think she’s gone to surgery, a very lot of what she’s doing feels for effect, I don’t know about anyone else’s hospital but ours are super good at pain management, if she’s genuinely in that amount of pain surely she’d be on morphine rather than iv paracetamol and entonox … she’s playing for sympathy without a doubt …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.