Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting watching her boys at 4 so tired they are sleeping on deck chairs in a field to loud music without ear defenders etc. What kind of parent is she, only cares about herself. Acts like a single woman in her 20s and just drags the boys along. Far to young to be going to festivals week after week being so exhausted they are asleep on deckchairs and constantly being left. How are they going to get any education at home or at school when she can't possible miss out on pr events and free tickets. Even when she got home she was only concerned about brushing her hair, left the boys to suffer with theirs. Why could she not bring a hair brush with her? Dirty and not fit to parent those boys deserve better. And it's pretty obvious they are lacking in any sort of education already by no fault of their own, I have a 4 year old and compared to them and all my child's friends their age, her boys speech is shocking they talk like 2 year olds and this is from a trained teacher ! She must be putting 0 effort into them

Reactions: 8
Disgusting watching her boys at 4 so tired they are sleeping on deck chairs in a field to loud music without ear defenders etc. What kind of parent is she, only cares about herself. Acts like a single woman in her 20s and just drags the boys along. Far to young to be going to festivals week after week being so exhausted they are asleep on deckchairs and constantly being left. How are they going to get any education at home or at school when she can't possible miss out on pr events and free tickets. Even when she got home she was only concerned about brushing her hair, left the boys to suffer with theirs. Why could she not bring a hair brush with her? Dirty and not fit to parent those boys deserve better. And it's pretty obvious they are lacking in any sort of education already by no fault of their own, I have a 4 year old and compared to them and all my child's friends their age, her boys speech is shocking they talk like 2 year olds and this is from a trained teacher ! She must be putting 0 effort into them
Totally agree. They only seem to do things Jessica wants to do! I really hope she puts them in school at some point, I think it will do them good and offer some kind of routine but I could imagine they'd always be late.
the hair Is starting to annoy me too, the triplets have beautiful colour hair but the knots are just madness. My own son used to have long hair due to a fear of hair cuts but I would look after it. They really need it cut off if it's not being looked after!

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. They only seem to do things Jessica wants to do! I really hope she puts them in school at some point, I think it will do them good and offer some kind of routine but I could imagine they'd always be late.
the hair Is starting to annoy me too, the triplets have beautiful colour hair but the knots are just madness. My own son used to have long hair due to a fear of hair cuts but I would look after it. They really need it cut off if it's not being looked after!
I could imagine they’d be a real disruption in the classroom too, never having had any experience of boundaries.
Entirely not their fault.

Reactions: 2
I could imagine they’d be a real disruption in the classroom too, never having had any experience of boundaries.
Entirely not their fault.
I have a few friends who know people who’s kids have gone to the same nursery and they’re not nice kids apparently, such a shame they have that name for themselves plus looking scabby all the time because of her parenting, well lack of, I seen a story of hunters hair the other day and it looks like his hair length should be pretty far down his back by the length of a few hairs that aren’t caught in the mat but because it’s so matted etc it’s shoulder length 🥺

Reactions: 4
Wish the boys would find the scissors and cut their own hair so she would have to do something about it then

Wish the boys would find the scissors and cut their own hair so she would have to do something about it then
Indeed, I love long hair on boys but long hair requires extra care which she isn’t willing to give.
How can she not see that their hair is so matted? I’m sure it must get uncomfortable for them too.

Indeed, I love long hair on boys but long hair requires extra care which she isn’t willing to give.
How can she not see that their hair is so matted? I’m sure it must get uncomfortable for them too.

She can see its matted but she thinks it makes them look more carefree boho hippie surfer dude style which is what she wants to be and what she wants to show her instagram to be. A carefree life by the seaside. Which her life is anything but because she can't afford that lifestyle

Reactions: 7
She doesn't seem to know the difference between care free and her boys just being dirty and neglected

Reactions: 7
So she's applied for another course but hasn't put the boys in school.

Who's fault will it be when she can't cplete the course cos the kids are taking up her time

Reactions: 1
So she’s applied for school places for the boys 5 days before most of England go back , and what a surprise there no places , makes no sense at all and she’s blaming been homeless, she’s had all bloody summer and weeks before, 🤷🏻‍♀️

So she’s applied for school places for the boys 5 days before most of England go back , and what a surprise there no places , makes no sense at all and she’s blaming been homeless, she’s had all bloody summer and weeks before, 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well she should actually have had her application in for Mid-January.

Trying to find one space a few days before schools return is one thing. Trying to find three, at the same school is nigh on impossible. Let alone a school of your preference.

Of course it won't be her fault will it? She'll find someone else to blame.

So she's applied for another course but hasn't put the boys in school.

Who's fault will it be when she can't cplete the course cos the kids are taking up her time
Also how much does the course cost? They aren’t free.

Reactions: 1
So she blames not applying for a school on being homeless but she could have still applied for schools in the area she was in temporary accommodation which seems to be the same area she has ended up housed in. Worst case scenario she ended up housed in a different area and then had the issue of applying late to the schools in the area and them being full. Best case she ended up in the same area and all 3 boys had a school space. But no she couldn't possibly of applied because she was homeless. Even though for months she's being saying she's not sure she is going to send them to school, she never intended on applying till late regardless of her situation and then as people like her always do, expect the school to just fix it blame someone else for the fact she didn't feel like applying

Thr thing is the more she has the boys at home the less real work she actually has to do. So in a couple of months when she thinks everyone has forgotten what has gone on she will say "the boys never got into a school and omg I can't work because I can't do things with them being at home omg it's so hard being a single mummy" and she will hope that some social media company will just keep paying her to visit beaches and prance around making stupid reels that are absolutely tit to make money!!

Scrap that it's already someone else's fault the boys can't get into the school she wants...she's disgusted with their reply lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The thing is she drives. She has transportation which a lot of people in temp accommodation don’t. She could have applied to a school and then DROVE them to school and done a school move with them once she knew what area she’d be in

Reactions: 6
Lol why dp people always moan about commutes as well, when I was younger we all walked to school, an hour there and an hour back each evening it didn't matter how cold it was or wet we did it and we was all fine lol! Same with work, I commuted 2 hours each way, u do what u need to do she's very lazy!!

Thr thing is the more she has the boys at home the less real work she actually has to do. So in a couple of months when she thinks everyone has forgotten what has gone on she will say "the boys never got into a school and omg I can't work because I can't do things with them being at home omg it's so hard being a single mummy" and she will hope that some social media company will just keep paying her to visit beaches and prance around making stupid reels that are absolutely tit to make money!!

Scrap that it's already someone else's fault the boys can't get into the school she wants...she's disgusted with their reply lol
It’s on her entirely that they don’t have a place in school. I feel sorry for those boys, they are already at a disadvantage now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.