Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anytime she tries to mention any of the sen stuff and degree stuff, I have to fast forward I can't stand hearing her pretend she's a teacher and she has a clue about what's she's saying.

Yet again another day in the life of jess, films herself all day, doesn't brush their hair yet again and 0 home educating at all just screen time and a walk to the beach. The walk to the beach was so cringey how staged she made out she didn't plan on being filmed pretending to happily run along with the boys when we all know her usual walk is leave them ahead of behind where she can't see them usually near a cliff and have her face glued to her phone.

Reactions: 8
Them poor boys home so late and no she Is allowing them to walk around all day bare foot, trying to be like mother of 5 boys

Reactions: 3
Them poor boys home so late and no she Is allowing them to walk around all day bare foot, trying to be like mother of 5 boys
Padstow streets are definitely be covered in dog pee and god knows what else, that is disgusting tbh.

• Wow
Films herself running back to car with lots of hair tossing as she's forgotten the wet suits and the surf boards!! How ??? The boys are behind her so she has no idea what they are up to or whether they are safe.

Lots of home schooling today then

How has she gone from homeless to living in a big house over looking the sea in Cornwall, buying a motorhome and surfing every day without a job? How do you financially do this?
Im a tad jealous of that life style as.I have to juggle full time work around my 2 children. Am I missing something???

Reactions: 5
How has she gone from homeless to living in a big house over looking the sea in Cornwall, buying a motorhome and surfing every day without a job? How do you financially do this?
Im a tad jealous of that life style as.I have to juggle full time work around my 2 children. Am I missing something???

Same I bet she has a secret onlyfans lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can't believe she has the audacity to comment on the cost of the coronation and the public paying for it...we paying for u to jess to sit on your ass at home surfing and taking your kids to every activity under the sun as well, we also paying for your house in Cornwall...and oh yeah have u also forgotten when u asked for the public to donate tp your go fund me which included ridiculous things like the latest car??? bleeping cheek of her! She sits there talking about the cost of living when she bought her boys the most expensive bikes, there at every activity going and they eating from makes and spencers etc and she was having avocado on toast for breakfast, don't think it's affecting u jess because if it was u wouldn't be home schooling the boys u would be off your arse and working like the rest of us

Reactions: 10
I can't believe she has the audacity to comment on the cost of the coronation and the public paying for it...we paying for u to jess to sit on your ass at home surfing and taking your kids to every activity under the sun as well, we also paying for your house in Cornwall...and oh yeah have u also forgotten when u asked for the public to donate tp your go fund me which included ridiculous things like the latest car??? bleeping cheek of her! She sits there talking about the cost of living when she bought her boys the most expensive bikes, there at every activity going and they eating from makes and spencers etc and she was having avocado on toast for breakfast, don't think it's affecting u jess because if it was u wouldn't be home schooling the boys u would be off your arse and working like the rest of us
She’s definitely not funding the coronation. Doubt she’s paid a penny of tax in her life. ‘Working’ by playing paintball at festivals won’t exactly be lucrative.

Reactions: 4
Sadly I see so many people posting videos of themselves whilst driving on social media but Jessica winds me up the most. If it’s not bad enough she’s starting to record in the first place she’s constantly glancing at her phone, it literally takes a split second to be distracted.
My relative was in a horrific accident caused by another driver using their phone at the wheel and spent weeks on life support in ICU, in Cornwall too! It is something I feel strongly about and each time I see her or anyone doing it it winds me the hell up!! I need to unfollow because she won’t stop doing it!
I rarely ever message on instagram but contacted an American influencer who was driving and filming with his young kids in the back. Told him it was unsafe and he agreed with me. I would be the type of person to report if this was the UK. Let the police decide.

Reactions: 2
Her attention seeking dancing is so cringey to watch. I garuntee she only 'dances' like that when she knows the camera is rolling because she thinks she looks cool and a bit quirky. In reality she's giving vibes of teenager who had one sip of beer and if pretended to be off their face

Her attention seeking dancing is so cringey to watch. I garuntee she only 'dances' like that when she knows the camera is rolling because she thinks she looks cool and a bit quirky. In reality she's giving vibes of teenager who had one sip of beer and if pretended to be off their face
She reminds me of someone who flirts with every guy around. She’s defo full of herself since she had the new hair 😂

She reminds me of someone who flirts with every guy around. She’s defo full of herself since she had the new hair 😂
She's not promoting the hair very well for the pr hair visit leaving it in a matted disgusting state all the time and it looks very patchy you can see an obvious line where her old bleached hair is and the new colour

house is council I believe (not there’s anything wrong with that, I grew up in a council house in Cornwall myself), but yes I agree with the other things. She’s claimed poverty in the past and begged for money too! She really is something!

Complains about Coronation (which she pays nothing towards) but attends Coronation parties … ok hun! 🤣

Exactly she's only moaning about the coronation as it's the trending thing to do she is a sheepc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.