Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsblakey

Nothing is ever her fault is it?

Driving in a storm despite warnings everywhere - blame the weather
Unreliable car and van - Blame the RAC
Never carries a debit card with her - Blames Enterprise
Kids hair a mess - Blames wanting them to be individuals and decide what they want
Messy house - Blames ADHD

And on it goes….

Ffs. Take some accountability. Even more annoying that she is using her account to slag them off.
Wasn’t her fault when she didn’t get child benefit for months either 😂😂🫣🫣 she’s an idiot!

Reactions: 4

Shinealight

VIP Member
They actually are gonna break up within a week of being home aren’t they 😂 I wonder if she’ll admit she shouldn’t have introduced her kids to him so soon… 🙃
As a parent of a grown son it would be my biggest nightmare him bringing her home as his new girlfriend 😩

Potatohead

What's her secret? I'd love to know. Myself and partner have to both work full time to afford a small terrace house with 2 children and there is never money left over for treats. This woman lives in a house in Cornwall looking over the sea and spends her weekdays surfing, lunching and running and then weekends at festivals in her motor home?

She worked a few hours at a kids club over the summer and now nothing. Wonder if she's just racking up debt?

Potatohead

I would not be able to relax at all in.a loud busy festival with 3 spirited 3 year old boys walking back to their van at 1 in the morning
---
I would not be able to relax at all in.a loud busy festival with 3 spirited 3 year old boys walking back to their van at 1 in the morning
Sorry 5 year old not 3

Last edited:

alk1989

8.47 on a school morning and she's making beds? Why don't you tell us jess why you are incapable of taking your own children to school yet tax payers have to pay for a taxi for them??

hattie20

VIP Member
And also, am I right that her little boy was sick? I could be wrong as I watched her stories without any sound as my partner is sleeping. But surely if he'd been sick perhaps he shouldn't have been dragged around shops and infecting other people 4 days before Xmas?!
I just came here to say this. She said he was with her as he had a sickness bug. She also said the car had sick in it.

So she took him shopping and out to eat? Well, that’s nice isn’t it. Possibly infect someone else with a sickness bug and ruin their christmas because she’s disorganised. It’s not like Christmas is a fucking surprise - it’s on the same bloody day each year 🤣

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I imagine Faye has very little to do with her in real life but enjoys having a little “project” and hearing all the drama every now and again to make her feel good about herself. With the bonus of more Insta engagement.

alk1989

You’re not the only one who thought that. Her spelling is awful, continual mistakes.
What a suprise she is in chaos just before Christmas. Maybe she should have planned more instead of going to so many gym sessions and gigs?!
4 days before christmas she seems to be starting her christmas shopping no doubt blaming being ill which only happened 5-6 days before christmas and priority on her list is finding someone to babysit so she can have 1 on 1 time with her bf of a few months but nothing scheduled to find time whilst the boys are of school to do things with them

Shinealight

VIP Member
The laziness is unreal, having other people come in to clean up her mess when shes unemployed, her children are in school and she has NO JOB! She has 30 hours childfree with no job to fit in every week but is too lazy to clean her own mess. She let's her children draw on the walls of a house that isn't even hers then sits on her ass filmed someone else come in and clean it up for her
I fucking hope this cleaning wasn’t gifted to her 😠

Potatohead

Gah she seems an absolute scam artist, homeless a year ago, now living in a sea view house in Cornwall, gym and surfing every day, weekends at festivals or dinners and hotels. How is she doing it without a job?? She can cut the "I'm so busy bullshit" as well. Busy doing leisurely activities like surfing and eating out is not busy

Bootoyoutoo

I actually wpndered the other night if they had split up as she hadnt posted pictures and yeah gets a 30 quid tree rather then a reusable one and was wearing the latesy slipper uggs in the video lets see wht thr boys get for christmas though as she pbviously spent any money she has got on the uggs andntree she will probably say the hallway stairs being painted is their present lol

LMG

VIP Member
There’s a lot of crap she shows us like cleaning her bloody house and herself barely dressed. It’s all so boring. It must take her ages to set her camera up to film herself just washing the pots or cleaning the house. And then having to edit it all. No wonder she can’t get anything done or organised because she must spend so much time on her phone.
And that time she set her camera up on the floor of the hospital and then crawled down the corridor in pain😂😂😂😂 still can’t get over that😵💫

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Throwing it back a bit but did anyone else find her pinned tweet that went “viral” about life lessons about periods from 4 yr olds total cringe?
You could hardly tell what the kids were even saying!
And who wants to hear them talking about parts of her anatomy anyway? 🤢

• Sick
I see she said the paperwork for childcare at the conference she spoke at didn't go through . I suspect she never submitted it. So who looked after them when she was on the stage?

alk1989

Just when she couldn't stoop any lower she puts videos of her boys completely nude out to over 40k strangers on the Internet. This woman is supposed to be a teacher??? Where is the safeguarding.

And taking her boys out of school in term time whilst shes a teacher, how is that possible , im presuming she's lost that job already then

• Angry

mrsblakey

And not to mention they were still awake in the car on the way back from Liverpool at nearly 10pm on a Sunday night. Those poor boys need to be up for school in the morning! She will be able to go back to bed though once she’s shoved them in the taxi that picks them up every day.
Do they get a taxi to school? (I must of missed this). That infuriates me when I live in Cornwall too and had to appeal to get the right transport for my disabled son, in which he should have automatically been entitled to! She drives and has no regular job!
It also infuriates me how she is around car seats not being used or used properly!! Those boys will be so tired today too!

• Sad

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Her stories from last night have made me cringe so much, stating she paid for her ticket while tagging the owner of the production company personally. Really icky. I don’t understand what PR she’d offer any of these festivals. At least the kids don’t appear to have been at this one.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
How irresponsible is she recording a video whilst driving. Continually looking down at the phone. It beggars belief.
Where I live it’s illegal to use a phone while driving except fur using a hands free system. The phone also can’t be touching any part of your body, not even in a breast pocket. She is dumb & dangerous.

mrsblakey

What’s the rules with council housing? If you have money coming in (I.e donations) surely the home should go to someone who doesn’t or can’t earn?
Council houses have never been reserved for non earning families. I grew up in Cornwall in a council house and my mum and stepdad always worked. Private rent prices are unaffordable for most working families too!