Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bootoyoutoo

Lol so phone cut off but still going to a festival she is honestly a teenager yrapped in an adults body and the car that sue has been hiding away absolutely disgusting...obviously flirting with that bloke who is helping her out as well Jesus christ she needs to grow up

Reactions: 6

alk1989

I believe that if it was her choice to send them to said out of catchment school when there’s space closer, she’d have to take them herself but if the council put them in a school out of catchment due to space the council have to provide transport. I am not saying this is right in her case though when she has a car but my son gets a taxi to school, he has SEN and at secondary but the bus isn’t suitable for him and we are tax payers so I don’t feel guilty here 😂
I understand that but she very much made a school choice when she decided not to enroll them within the deadline. Then blamed adhd/homelessness even though she knew she would be staying in the newquay area and worse case when she was housed and it was not within the catchment area she could have moved them schools.

She then decided part way through the school year that it wasn't her fault Cornwall Council could not find space for 3 children in one class. Also the school they now attend is a 15-20 minute drive away. Just because she was offered a taxi does not mean it was right to take the offer. She has 2 vehicles and doesn't mind driving herself to plymouth for her teaching job which is an hour away but does not feel the need to do the right thing and drive her own children to school 20 minutes away
---
There are so many kids in need of school transport in Cornwall having to walk on unsafe roads with no pavements in the dark in the winter yet they have no transport offered by the council because budgets are being spent on those abusing it when not needed like her. Cases like yours are the ones who need it, there is no need for her children not to be driven to school by her

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I couldn’t believe that she said she pays for full cover as though she should get special treatment… like she might well do but she also calls them out every month 😂

LMG

VIP Member
Remember the last time she was in there? She set her phone up on the floor, threw herself on the floor dragging herself down the corridor 🤯😂

• Haha
  • Angry

alk1989

I have contacted the local police regarding her once again endangering her children, at least one of her boys (who don't forget are only 5 years old) were once again traveling in her van with no carseat/booster just on the seat belted into the front, I also added I expect she will probably be driving over the limit considering her usual carelessness around the safety of the children in her care

alk1989

How disgusting do the stairs look, she can afford to carpet them but would rather spend that money on herself, she even said she had a big backdated child benefit so why can she not spend that on carpeting her stairs

GhostHoward

VIP Member
There’s absolutely no reason for her to use that van other than it’s for the lifestyle she wants to portray. It’s a money pit and isn’t in the slightest bit safe enough to drive those children around in.
What’s worse is that she has a perfectly useable real car (that’s newer and fancier than both the cars I own), but doesn’t fit her aesthetic of wannabe beach bum.

• Heart

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I mean, she’s punching, right? He’s definitely a bit of alright (and has neat hair that the crafty woodwork one didn’t have.)

Does she have an iron tight vagina or something? We know she has zero chat or intelligence, and her voice is like paint stripper. I can only surmise that she gives excellent blow jobs.

• Haha

alk1989

I'm sorry but my children have been sick many times in the car, you stay up late after they have gone to bed and clean it, you don't leave it disgusting, drying in covered in germs then proceed to go christmas shopping in said car just leaving the filth. Me and my husband live in the same area as her with children the same age, we cannot access the club she sends her boys to so she can piss about at the shops we are alternating working to ensure one of us is always with the kids , which means we have 0 family time except Christmas day together. Being able to send our children to this sort of club (in appropriate weather) would mean so much to working parents like us because it may have freed up one afternoon to do one activity such as see santa as a family but no people like her need it more obviously. And she's sent her boys of with a man who she's known for only a few months probably met on an app, alone! Wtf! This woman is supposed to be a teacher, if she ever teaches children imagine the safeguarding issues, she would send them off at pick up with anyone, leave them wandering around with dried sick on their clothes and leave them unable to read or write at an acceptable level for their age because this is what shes sees appropriate for her own children.

This woman is in receipt of benefits but yet can afford the gym, getting her nails done every few weeks, nintendo switch and now a brand new TV the second hers breaks??

Potatohead

Can you imagine this woman teaching your children? Not a chance in hell woulf I trust this scatterbrain in charge of 30 primary children, "woopsy I lost one of them teehee"

• Sad

alk1989

The boys are calling her boyfriend of a few months daddy . What's wrong with her, she will end up splitting up with him and they will be so confused

• Wow
  • Sad

Potatohead

She doesn’t work and all she has to do is housework and wash and dry clothes. How is she never on top of things? She blames it on ADHD but surely it’s not that hard to just do a quick tidy of the house everyday when the kids are in school 🙄
I bet her ADHD doesn't get in the way of getting to surfing/the gym/daily lunches out on time. She's bone idle

Potatohead

I'm.going to have to unfollow. The nasally run down of staying in hotels, going to the gym, surfing and expensive lunches with no job day in day out is all that's wrong with this country. Sick of working full time with 2 children with idiots like her give others struggling a bad name

Thegirlwhouk

Sorry but was she driving down the motorway with two boys in the middle of a storm? A storm that we knew was coming and a storm with an amber weather warning?! We went to see friends yesterday and we left at 4pm to make sure we didn't get stuck on our 90 mins drive home. We wanted to leave after dinner at 7 but knew it would be too risky.

She said she was on the motorway, so that must be the m5 which is a long way from where they live. Really really irresponsible to be travelling such a long way through a storm. She should have just got up early this morning and left, even if it would have meant the boys were late for school.

Insta__star

How did she get on stage - I just don't get it she hasn't got a first in childcare studies hasn't been a teacher for years... her children are unruly how is she a behaviour expert?!

Reactions: 5

Potatohead

Christ on a bike, Is she for real on her latest story?? So she gets free tickets but she's offering 1 spare ticket - she also got for free in exchange for night time and morning baby sitting duties!?!?

• Wow
Who sits there mid emotional breakdown (we've all been there) and thinks let me press record?! This is such weird behaviour and the tears looked very forced...don't get me started on the squeezing her eyes shut so the tears fall out...

Just bizarre 😳