TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I didn’t but she’s live now saying she got 15k worth of gifts??? What???
Im not sure how much everything is worth but the girl she was live with told all his followers to go over to her and go hard and they did. Omfg. Like 1k viewers And it was going crazzzzy.

Nahhh I’m done lmao
Oh god, that poor dog is probably thinking do not send me there thanks 😂

Why are they all moaning about Ross in the comments? I’ve just jumped on

What pisses me off aswell when she’s live, is people will ask genuine questions that they’re obviously interested to know. Not even nosey questions either, someone was just asking what Ross wanted to call the girls and what was his idea for names.. no answer, then someone asked, did you want all the triplets to be girls or mix genders, no answer, someone asked if she’s doing anything nice tomorrow or the rest of the week.. again no answer and she’s sat reading the comments and there isn’t that many comments coming through either so she can see them but because she’s not being gifted at that time, she just ignores everyone and zones out to the telly, checks every 2 seconds if she’s being gifted then if she’s not, she zones out again ignoring everyone. She only responds to hate and gifters. She never responds to people who are genuinely curious and this is how people are going to start seeing her true colours, she isn’t interested in interacting with you, unless you’re sending gifts or a mod. Ignorant people really nark and irritate me. She can’t even blame she’s getting loads of comments either because they’ve slowed right down tonight no ones even really talking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it shocking that they have 3 6oz bottles a day.
Milk is still very much the most important thing in their diets. That's why she's not going through it as quick as last night on a live she said they have 3a day sometimes they don't want the one so they only have two. 12ozs in a day is no where near enough for a baby. She wants to stop filling them with snacks milk is really the only thing they need till they're one, until they're one food is just exploration
I’m not sure how it works these days as my son is 21 but if her triplets was classed as premature would she not get their formula on prescription for them?

I’m not sure how it works these days as my son is 21 but if her triplets was classed as premature would she not get their formula on prescription for them?
I’m not sure if she’d get it on prescription, she gets a healthy start card though that helps her. Although she tried to bloody use it on Amazon last night 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if she’d get it on prescription, she gets a healthy start card though that helps her. Although she tried to bloody use it on Amazon last night 😂
Amazon? Is she for real lol. It irritates me when people don’t use it for their child’s needs cos that’s what it’s there for not to buy yourself stuff

Reactions: 1
For baby milk from Amazon, don’t think even she’d stoop that low
Who buys baby milk from Amazon, when she could go to the shop and it’s probably cheaper. Amazon is day light robbery. I only saw her trying to order stuff from Amazon on the card

So she gets that money to buy milk, formula, fruit, veg and vitamins, yet instead of being logical and doing just that, she still buys all frozen food, and jars for the girls? How bloody lazy

My twins were 1.6kg at birth and have prescription formula they were just below cut off

What would be classed as low birth weight for triplets?
Im not sure the other triplet mum delivered at 31 weeks and has prescribed formula. Chloe got to triplet "term" which is 34 weeks I believe

My twins were 1.6kg at birth and have prescription formula they were just below cut off

Im not sure the other triplet mum delivered at 31 weeks and has prescribed formula. Chloe got to triplet "term" which is 34 weeks I believe
I’ve just looked and hers were all over 4lbs at birth which is pretty good going considering my single pregnancy son was born at 38 weeks weighing 5lbs

I’d be fumin if I paid £160 for a bloody ball pit like that. What a rip off. It’s tiny and won’t fit all 3 babies in

Someone asked why she got a play pen rather than a stair gate and she legit said so she doesn’t have to tidy up as much! They’ll be walking soon if they all stand the same side it’ll tip….

• Wow
I had a playpen for my twins as I needed to be able to run to the toilet, prep lunch etc but it was HUGE and safe. And for mins. I don’t get the ball pit like I saw them when I had my two and was like nah yet she got one for 3….

Someone asked why she got a play pen rather than a stair gate and she legit said so she doesn’t have to tidy up as much! They’ll be walking soon if they all stand the same side it’ll tip….
Not have to tidy up much? Does she think the balls are glued into the bloody pit 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.