TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched her live tonight? When she was doing the Christmas haul before wrapping?

I find it shocking that they have 3 6oz bottles a day.
Milk is still very much the most important thing in their diets. That's why she's not going through it as quick as last night on a live she said they have 3a day sometimes they don't want the one so they only have two. 12ozs in a day is no where near enough for a baby. She wants to stop filling them with snacks milk is really the only thing they need till they're one, until they're one food is just exploration
Especially when she’s not even replacing the goodness of the milk for healthy foods either eg fruits veg healthy breakfast etc also being prem too.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her live tonight? When she was doing the Christmas haul before wrapping?

Especially when she’s not even replacing the goodness of the milk for healthy foods either eg fruits veg healthy breakfast etc also being prem too.
I’ve dipped in and out of it. I hate watching people when they’re doing the duals.

Exactly, it's not even about what they eat they still need that high volume of milk. They're not old enough to eat the calories they need. She's giving them far too many snacks which I can't understand why. Who even likes weaning? Give me a bottle of milk every day

Reactions: 3
I’ve dipped in and out of it. I hate watching people when they’re doing the duals.
I’ve done the same, catched a little of the haul. She’s got loads. Then started to say she had been saving all year and was proud of herself 😂

Exactly, it's not even about what they eat they still need that high volume of milk. They're not old enough to eat the calories they need. She's giving them far too many snacks which I can't understand why. Who even likes weaning? Give me a bottle of milk every day
It baffles me because she picks and chooses when to go by the books. When people say the girls seem delayed, she will say it’s because they’re prem and aren’t technically the age they are but when she’s weaning too early and putting them in jumperoos too early, leaving them to feed themselves etc, she doesn’t mention anything about that being prem or aren’t at the corrected age. 😂

I find it shocking that they have 3 6oz bottles a day.
Milk is still very much the most important thing in their diets. That's why she's not going through it as quick as last night on a live she said they have 3a day sometimes they don't want the one so they only have two. 12ozs in a day is no where near enough for a baby. She wants to stop filling them with snacks milk is really the only thing they need till they're one, until they're one food is just exploration
I could imagine she isnt giving them water either. My wee girl dropped her bottles to only 2 a day at 10 months as I genuinely couldnt get her to drink it, but with Chlo it’s probably pure laziness.

(my wee girl was also having meals, fruit, veg, snacks, water etc) ! shes now a year and we’ve said bye bye to all her bottles 🤣 something chloe never done

I could imagine she isnt giving them water either. My wee girl dropped her bottles to only 2 a day at 10 months as I genuinely couldnt get her to drink it, but with Chlo it’s probably pure laziness.

(my wee girl was also having meals, fruit, veg, snacks, water etc) ! shes now a year and we’ve said bye bye to all her bottles 🤣 something chloe never done
Yep all 4 of mine had their bottles gone when they hit 1. We were also down to 2/3 bottles a day and had water with their meals

Yep all 4 of mine had their bottles gone when they hit 1. We were also down to 2/3 bottles a day and had water with their meals
my wee girl isnt 1 till saturday but we cant get her to drink from them anymore so thank god 🤣🤣!!

I really hope those wee girls wont have baby bottles stuck to there mouth like AJ at 3 years old. AJ has a ‘tommee tippee’ cherry teat baby bottle, there from the poundshop. I see them all the time, the ones that have the hole in the middle so the can hold them😑

Last edited:
my wee girl isnt 1 till saturday but we cant get her to drink from them anymore so thank god 🤣🤣!!

I really hope those wee girls wont have baby bottles stuck to there mouth like AJ at 3 years old. AJ has a ‘tommee tippee’ cherry teat baby bottle, there from the poundshop. I see them all the time, the ones that have the hole in the middle so the can hold them😑
Just ease and convenience for her isn’t it :(

Can’t find where it said to quote it but Jodie is NOT better than Chloe.
Jodie has been through a lot I completely understand BUT
she hardly takes her son out, even though she only has one child!
I’ve seen her on live shouting at Noah to go back to sleep because she’s on live while he was unwell!
She copy’s a lot of things Chloe does for example,
Her wishlist
Her tiktoks
And shouting at her kid when he wants attention.
The only reason she doesn’t sit on live all day is because she doesn’t have as many people watch her like Chloe.
She used Chloe at the start by taking videos of the triplets and putting it on her page.
she says she won’t put Noah on social media yet she shows him on her lives.
the list goes on

Reactions: 2
Can’t find where it said to quote it but Jodie is NOT better than Chloe.
Jodie has been through a lot I completely understand BUT
she hardly takes her son out, even though she only has one child!
I’ve seen her on live shouting at Noah to go back to sleep because she’s on live while he was unwell!
She copy’s a lot of things Chloe does for example,
Her wishlist
Her tiktoks
And shouting at her kid when he wants attention.
The only reason she doesn’t sit on live all day is because she doesn’t have as many people watch her like Chloe.
She used Chloe at the start by taking videos of the triplets and putting it on her page.
she says she won’t put Noah on social media yet she shows him on her lives.
the list goes on
I get the impression that Jodie is very down which is understandable from what she says about her childhood, parents etc.. I have watched her a few times she is very much like Chloe and I think having another baby is gunna be a big shock to her

Definitely need suggestions
I’m shocking with them
Also she said on live last night she spent £350/400 on PatPat
On her insta she said £200 🤣
Either way that’s a lot of money and she said it was mainly the girls stuff

• Haha
My twin girls just turned one they have 2 9ounce bottles in the day, one in morning one in evening, we try too encourage different foods too them and repeat especially textures too as one isn’t so good with them, weaning is hard but you push past it, I’m hoping mine come completely off bottles soon! Chloe just seems lazy she said the other day she spend £24 on jars of food for them, she could cook many fresh cooked meals for that price and she can even freeze if she’s making purée

Also, learning too cook isn’t as hard as what some people think, there’s meals you can cook In 5-10mins, and cook some veggies and fruit and put on the side, I seen when she did an Iceland haul and I was looking at the food it’s meals that are made up and you just put in oven or microwave, great for convenience but not so great for tea every night for your little ones, they deserve better than what chloe does and what everyone makes out she does

Last edited:
My twin girls just turned one they have 2 9ounce bottles in the day, one in morning one in evening, we try too encourage different foods too them and repeat especially textures too as one isn’t so good with them, weaning is hard but you push past it, I’m hoping mine come completely off bottles soon! Chloe just seems lazy she said the other day she spend £24 on jars of food for them, she could cook many fresh cooked meals for that price and she can even freeze if she’s making purée

Also, learning too cook isn’t as hard as what some people think, there’s meals you can cook In 5-10mins, and cook some veggies and fruit and put on the side, I seen when she did an Iceland haul and I was looking at the food it’s meals that are made up and you just put in oven or microwave, great for convenience but not so great for tea every night for your little ones, they deserve better than what chloe does and what everyone makes out she does
literally. my wee girl loves pasta. its so easy and quick, chuck some veg in and some sort of sauce so bloody easy and filling! its just so so lazy.

Definitely need suggestions
I’m shocking with them
Also she said on live last night she spent £350/400 on PatPat
On her insta she said £200 🤣
Either way that’s a lot of money and she said it was mainly the girls stuff
I see that. 200 pound on PatPat seems a lot but there wasn’t much for 200 pounds worth I don’t think, never mind 350/400’s worth! She’s definitely lying, patpat is rather cheap too

literally. my wee girl loves pasta. its so easy and quick, chuck some veg in and some sort of sauce so bloody easy and filling! its just so so lazy.
Exactly! My little ones have baby pasta from boots as they seem too enjoy that better and making a sauce isn’t hard, there is so many quick easy things you can make for little ones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.