TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats her twitter?

shes put things on her amazon wishlist that cost £20-30. maybe with all the benefits you take off the government you can buy yourself it

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand this girl. I came across her live on Tiktok the other night and one of her kids, I’m sure it was AJ kept shouting mummy and she ignored him constantly. Poor kids need taken off of her.

I can’t stand this girl. I came across her live on Tiktok the other night and one of her kids, I’m sure it was AJ kept shouting mummy and she ignored him constantly. Poor kids need taken off of her.
I dont think she realises the longterm psychological effects of it. the kids are constantly left alone with no help with anything. Shes got a cheek to say her kids are her world, the way she treats them youd think she hates them!

can someone make a thread for that Elle Rose with the 2 kids at 17? im sure people have a lot to say about her

Last edited:
Be
How can she have so much lip filler and still have no lips?!👀
because all the filler has moved up into her face and that’ll be why she has a twitch because it’ll all sitting on a nerve it needs desoloving and re doing properly I would get my money back if I pain hundreds for lips and still had no lips

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how u can stop seeing her on my for you page on tiktok. She’s not for me I really dislike her and I just wanna stop seeing her

Does anyone know how u can stop seeing her on my for you page on tiktok. She’s not for me I really dislike her and I just wanna stop seeing her
id block her. shes a nasty piece of work. does her kids hair for the first time and still cba to give it a wet and a brush. bloody Stormi and Sienna need a good hair brush thru their hair and she needs products for curly hair or shes going to ruin it before they even start 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She’s had her lips done again or is this from the other week?
she’s a disgrace some people just don’t deserve kids. I hope one day something clicks in her head with her one brain cell and she realises she is a awful mother and neglects her children, wish I could give them kids some proper dinner, their hair a brush andfresh Jim jams, imagine when they go too school, hopefully they will see how scruffy they will look and they will involve someone

She’s had her lips done again or is this from the other week?
she’s a disgrace some people just don’t deserve kids. I hope one day something clicks in her head with her one brain cell and she realises she is a awful mother and neglects her children, wish I could give them kids some proper dinner, their hair a brush andfresh Jim jams, imagine when they go too school, hopefully they will see how scruffy they will look and they will involve someone
AJ is THREE and hes literally drinking juice out a baby bottle!!! wtf

Reactions: 2
How vain can she get with these TikTok snakes me cringe how she thinks she looks the bomb but she’s a scruffy cow who don’t have bed sheets on her bed

How vain can she get with these TikTok snakes me cringe how she thinks she looks the bomb but she’s a scruffy cow who don’t have bed sheets on her bed
she thinks its a flex to be abandoned by your baby dad 🤮

On live as she’s going out drinking obviously trying too get some money for drinks off her gifts

Her makeup makes me want too die
She’s so awful at makeup, I can’t believe people tell her to make it her job😂