TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Mother’s Day (I know it was yesterday) too everyone but chloe because she’s far from being a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She's on live with Bee and Lauren and they're in the basement, smoking, swearing, drinking, screaming and there's a poor toddler sat on the sofa in the background!!!!

Amazing news that she can’t share until august? And that Jodie said it’s good news for her too. I reckon they’re moving in together or nearer each other

edited to add: someone said that she could be getting a puppy

Last edited:
Amazing news that she can’t share until august? And that Jodie said it’s good news for her too. I reckon they’re moving in together or nearer each other

She said it could potentially lead to a business venture 🤔 people are getting told off for asking questions but then she's making a big deal about sending Frenchie etc messages about it 🤨

She’s moving house, but her tenancy on this house doesn’t end till august. I have no idea why she’s making a big deal out of it lmao

I hate when people announce something but don’t say what, like just keep your mouth shut if you can’t say what

Also she could be starting an apprenticeship or maybe her and Jodie doing nails, lashes makeup stuff like that together?

Also anyone else know that her baby dad tried too overdose recently 🙁

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I hate when people announce something but don’t say what, like just keep your mouth shut if you can’t say what

Also she could be starting an apprenticeship or maybe her and Jodie doing nails, lashes makeup stuff like that together?

I don’t think it has anything to do with Jodie I think she’s just moving closer to home

She said last night on live that she has a salon. That’s all she would say until August, how stupid why say anything, hate people like that!!!!

She’s not even qualified to work in a salon is she?
God knows but I wouldn’t go to her for anything 😂 she also said it would benefit her and her children and the reason why she’s not saying is because she doesn’t want the baby father to know yet

Who’s baby dad tried to OD?!

Chloes
Who’s baby dad tried to OD?!
Jodie doesn’t really share much about hers , he posts about it on Facebook Chloe’s does how much he misses the kids and whatever but if he did he would go see them or he wouldn’t try turn up at night when there in bed , only wants to know when he wants to get back in her bed or if she’s talking to others

Chloes

Jodie doesn’t really share much about hers , he posts about it on Facebook Chloe’s does how much he misses the kids and whatever but if he did he would go see them or he wouldn’t try turn up at night when there in bed , only wants to know when he wants to get back in her bed or if she’s talking to others
i always say if a fella wants to be in his kids lives he’d do what it takes the right routes etc. so it is a bug of mine when they play the “I can’t see my kids card” but saying that pretty shocking his tried to OD and I hope he gets the help and support he obvs needs

Reactions: 2
She might be getting an apprenticeship in a salon maybe? But I wouldn’t let chloe near me too do any treatments, I mean have you seen her makeup! It’s the same every time and it’s always awful especially with her botched filler