TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it was the new gf she was arguing with a few weeks ago and who kept coming in her comments saying her address. They all need to grow the duck up

That’s so wrong tho exposing her address esp if she is there alone with the kids: what kinda wronguns are these.
Oh of course it is! They were both wrong to each other but that girl shouldn’t be doing that, especially if she’s meant to be with Ross aswell!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her snaps of the nightclub photographer photos? It look like there’s some kind of patch on her arm 🤔

Her Tiktok about being 21 and bringing 4 kids up on her own.. she’s not on her own tho is she, her mum or sister or anyone else has them mainly every weekend and plus she isn’t bringing them up. She’s leaves them in the living room all day while she’s live 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
honestly should just be the bigger person and ignore them , don’t see the point in posting tit about it online just to draw attention, something a 12 year old would do , Ross be running back to her in no time either
Exactly Ross will eventually be back trying too stay at her house, I think for the fact they have four kids they should either co parent properly and leave there own personal feelings about eachother aside or stop positing tit for tat about eachother online and making eachother jelous, and try be parents together, imagine the life them kids are going too have when they get older and have too explain too their friends mum or teachers when they ask about their family.

That Elle rose is no better, im suprised there isnt a thread about her. black and blue of her babydad but still leaves her kids with him 🤷🏽‍♀️

the video Chloes commenting on. that girl had 2 kids at 16 different dads and was black and blue off one not long ago, other baby dad is in jail. classy
Her kids names are awful, she comes across as a wannabe traveler

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wish I could tell chloe exactly what we're all thinking but the second someone says anything on her live she blocks them 🤣🤣. She doesn't even need to spend money she could do sensory play for aj and play with the girls on the floor but she doesn't. Her pouting is beyond cringe and those teeth of hers she needs to sort them out manky cow

Reactions: 3
Literally even if anyone asks a question about her parenting or something she don’t like she pulls a face and her followers go off at you in the comments, what makes me laugh is when someone says ‘can you unblock me’ and then next thing they’re all like ‘you’ve been blocked for a reason’ blah blah blah no they’ve been blocked for having either a different opinion or trying too ask something chloe doesn’t like because she knows she can’t give a good enough answer too it

Literally even if anyone asks a question about her parenting or something she don’t like she pulls a face and her followers go off at you in the comments, what makes me laugh is when someone says ‘can you unblock me’ and then next thing they’re all like ‘you’ve been blocked for a reason’ blah blah blah no they’ve been blocked for having either a different opinion or trying too ask something chloe doesn’t like because she knows she can’t give a good enough answer too it
I haven’t seen her live for a week or so does she have a new account from chloeburton123?