TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be making a fortune from all the gifts she gets on her lives. She's obviously not declaring it so she could at least use the money and buy them some toys, a few nice outfits that aren't just PatPat. I mean she shows off her nails and those stupid pouty lips but kids clothes look scruffy and stained. And AJ always seems to be in pj's. I mean who goes on live on their triplets first birthday? Have a day off hun 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She must be making a fortune from all the gifts she gets on her lives. She's obviously not declaring it so she could at least use the money and buy them some toys, a few nice outfits that aren't just PatPat. I mean she shows off her nails and those stupid pouty lips but kids clothes look scruffy and stained. And AJ always seems to be in pj's. I mean who goes on live on their triplets first birthday? Have a day off hun 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She says aswell “you’ll never see AJ in un named clothes, it’s always gotta be JD etc”

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Sammy is so bleeping boring. 😂 I’m sure he sits on live all day I popped on today about 3pm his live was titled good morning. Had he been on since then?!

how Chloe things we don’t know she’s with Ross is beyond me. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sammy is so bleeping boring. 😂 I’m sure he sits on live all day I popped on today about 3pm his live was titled good morning. Had he been on since then?!

how Chloe things we don’t know she’s with Ross is beyond me. 🤦🏼‍♀️
i went on about 10am and he was on so he must be on it all day

• Haha
She clearly cannot get rid of him.. once she lets him stay once there’s no getting rid of him till they have a bust up
I genuinely thinks she wants him there as much as he wants to be there, it’s all an act so she can’t talk to other boys aswell. Their relationship is weird as duck, she was seeing someone else last week. If she truly didn’t want him there, she wouldn’t let him in the house, she’d let him take the girls and AJ out for the day etc. My ex doesn’t come into my home, I don’t feel like he needs to

Reactions: 3
Their whole relationship is toxic and that’s not a good environment to raise children round they’ve had screaming matches on live in front of the children before. They shouldn’t be together at all. She needs to set boundaries but she doesn’t and something tells me she lets him do what he pleases and when so he’ll actually be somewhat of a parent as sad as that is.

Why doesn't she go live on the ipad and sit on her phone? maybe don’t make it so obvious your being so obnoxiously rude