TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S
Shouted what? Wtaf poor babies I thought she actually had the babies best interests at heart unlike there mother but obviously the apple didn’t fall far from the tree did it. So sad, poor children

Their*🤦🏽‍♀️
She literally shouted ‘HEY! DONT SHOUT AT ME’
So bleeping rude. She is my age and if ANYONE spoke to my kids (18,17&3) like that I’d tell them to get lost.

Scummy bleeping witch. So Chloe is clearly no good…. The Nan screams at them for no reason…. Soz but where the duck are Social service? This is just the start poor girls

Reactions: 5
Scummy bleeping witch. So Chloe is clearly no good…. The Nan screams at them for no reason…. Soz but where the duck are Social service? This is just the start poor girls
She had literally just come in too. Not that it makes it ok but if she’d been up with them all night or something maybe, but they were so bleeping excited to see her. Makes my blood boil. Some people can’t have kids and then you see this tit show. duck me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She had literally just come in too. Not that it makes it ok but if she’d been up with them all night or something maybe, but they were so bleeping excited to see her. Makes my blood boil. Some people can’t have kids and then you see this tit show. duck me.
Makes me so angry! Those poor girls

she's been in that pink fluffy tracksuit all day material that makes you sweat 🤢 she's on live now looking bored how about get an early night

Ok so first photo she’s live watching TV, people watch this tit? She’s just life watching the box like the duck?

secondly “I couldn’t do what you do” let’s hope you can do the bare minimum coz that’s all Chloe bleeping does. Don’t get me wrong a baby started crying and off she went can hear the microwave going so assuming she’s just warming bottles….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
• more frozen crap
• still not strapping them in
• sighed and shrugged when her not even 1 year old didn’t ‘have that first it’s cooler’
In the 20 seconds I was watching.
And why no water when they eat they must get thirsty surely?!
Apparently they don't like water only juice.
So what she means is she just piles them with juice if they're thirsty and water is all they have they'll drink it.

Reactions: 1
This might have been asked before but does Sammy have a job? He literally sits of TikTok live all day. I’m off work with covid and I can believe how much he has been live when I’ve been off. He must never leave the house, never mind get anything done I don’t get it!! And saying he’s never going to do anymore big matches yet he did one last night 🤷🏼‍♀️

• more frozen crap
• still not strapping them in
• sighed and shrugged when her not even 1 year old didn’t ‘have that first it’s cooler’
In the 20 seconds I was watching.
And why no water when they eat they must get thirsty surely?!
Why does she always given them frozen oven food for lunch?! What’s wrong with a sandwich and some cucumber or lettuce or something? So much quicker aswell and less hassle

Reactions: 2
I asked about his job last night he said he got made redundant before Christmas 🤔 he could maybe come off live and look for a job? Not gonna find one sat on there all day.

• Haha
Haha he said a couple weeks ago he’s a turf layer….
not another lier, surely not, how very unusual… not.
I asked about his job last night he said he got made redundant before Christmas 🤔 he could maybe come off live and look for a job? Not gonna find one sat on there all day.

Would love to sit and time how many hours she is on per day and kids left unattended.. but I have a life 😂😂

it’s really a shame because you can see the difference in Amy’s lives, hers are all about showing off her triplets to her followers that’s why she got nearly 545k followers and Chloe has 31k and her old triplet one has 80k numbers talk…!

Reactions: 6
Now that answers why the girls havnt worn any of there patpat clothes as she's just pulled out most of what she brought from her bed draw to wrap up for there bday wow

If fact it looks like everything she's bought for them