TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live now talking about post Morton depression she means ptsd. I can’t cope with this girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So on her day in the life video she has uploaded. The girls went to soft play in the baby grows they slept in.
There is absolutely no excuse for that takes a second to change a baby grow.

Reactions: 6
All them patpat clothes and they still end up in baby grows ? That's what doesn't make sense to me

Reactions: 3
She told everyone she was dualling sammy at 9, Sammy comes on ‘everyone telling me we are battling’ she’s like ‘are we? No? Don’t think so?’
Lies lies lies!!!!!

I had to watch the video twice to make sure I wasn’t tripping, but not even getting them dressed to go out? And leaving them in their baby grows that they wore the night before 😭. They aren’t even newborn babies to be going out in a baby grow loooool. all those pat pat clothes must be for decoration or she buys them and sends them back to get a refund lol

Reactions: 3
AJ was sat on the bar is that even safe . Suprsied she even changed there nappies

Her day in the life video got me.
She shares it for praise and everyone calls her “amazing” nobody comments on the fact they’re in the baby grows they slept in! No thrills dress from pat pat for soft play no but at least leggings and a top not a bleeping babygrow they slept in. She is so lazy.

the girl has an actual problem with lying. It’s so weird, she’s a compulsive liar. She needs to grow up and get a grip of her life. Don’t get me wrong, we love babies in baby grows, it’s comfy and warm. But not 1 year olds. They should be dressed and looking nice and washed, hair brushed, and I don’t mean lazy days I mean especially if she’s out and about

the girl has an actual problem with lying. It’s so weird, she’s a compulsive liar. She needs to grow up and get a grip of her life. Don’t get me wrong, we love babies in baby grows, it’s comfy and warm. But not 1 year olds. They should be dressed and looking nice and washed, hair brushed, and I don’t mean lazy days I mean especially if she’s out and about
I’m all for a baby even a one year old in a babygrow. But not out and a soft play. Germ filled places at the best of times 😂😭

let alone one that they’ve worn to bed the night before

Reactions: 2
Don't think she needs any more distraction in her life kids will be even more left out.

Day in the life was clearly all for TikTok 🤣 she’s on live most days and rarely goes soft play. Stop trying to kid everyone chlo

Day in the life was clearly all for TikTok 🤣 she’s on live most days and rarely goes soft play. Stop trying to kid everyone chlo
definately , and I think she reads these comments too as the day before someone commented about her not changing AJs nappy and not brushing his teeth and was a bit funny she had to document it that she does do it 😃 and also was a post saying never see her cooking and the next day she was making a lasagna from scratch 😃 let’s hope she sees the comments about her baby’s being dressed and she actually dresses them in those pat par clothes she’s keeping as decor

I also don’t see how people are praising her for being an amazing mum or saying they don’t know how she does it with 4 kids being single and all that when all we and everyone else literally sees her doing is just sitting on live in the same spot for about 3 hours , how can you praise someone like that when you don’t see her really doing anything , she doesn’t even communicate with her commenters , just reads them and ignores them, and only looks at the screen to see if someone sent a gift , if she’s so much into all that mental health , she should donate the money she earns to mental health charities

Im severally surprised that the social work arnt involved with her. Surely someone from her area watches her lives and notices how much she abandons her kids? I wonder how long AJ will be at nursery before she cant be arsed to get all 4 of them out before 9.

also how stupid do you actually have to be to put a toddler with a broken arm ontop of the pram bars.

Im severally surprised that the social work arnt involved with her. Surely someone from her area watches her lives and notices how much she abandons her kids? I wonder how long AJ will be at nursery before she cant be arsed to get all 4 of them out before 9.

also how stupid do you actually have to be to put a toddler with a broken arm ontop of the pram bars.
So dangerous. Imagine if she missed a kerb or something 😩

Or you’d think someone in her family would give her some tough love? They must see more neglect then what we see surely

So she’s live shock!
but she’s doing lunch, for the girls. And she asks “do you want a banana” then went on to give them kinder what did they have for lunch anyone see or is that before? The duck