TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most of us have had freezer meals when we’re in a rush or it’s the days before payday and it needs using up, but she seems to do it alot. She posted about the girl on her Instagram too :( I just hope that girl wasn’t in genuine need and thought she could rely on and trust chloe to help and not spread it all over the internet
Been thinking the same thing , I mean if it was a scam surely they’d ask for more then a tenna , and she could have gave her guidance help her point her in direction of local food banks ect I do think she says people message her and that she helps with mental health be just imagine how she’s feeling now and she gets snappy with people n she has 500+ messages ncant reply to them all when people mention that she hasn’t replied , I don’t think she actually keeps track of what she is telling people to be a liar you need to be a good liar she don’t like salt but maccies and pot noodles are pure salt and awful for your heart my brain can’t comprehend it all , trying to find somewhere to take all the kids earlier but it was freezing, you need need to spend money on your kids to make them happy get off your phone get all the toys out and just play with them , stick a film on get some munchies in kids don’t stay little forever n the times being wasted away

Reactions: 4
What girl! What have i missed!
I think most of us have had freezer meals when we’re in a rush or it’s the days before payday and it needs using up, but she seems to do it alot. She posted about the girl on her Instagram too :( I just hope that girl wasn’t in genuine need and thought she could rely on and trust chloe to help and not spread it all over the internet

What girl! What have i missed!
Some girl messaged her requesting money on her PayPal. Ironically chloe said something along the lines of - I don’t even know the girl and if i did I wouldn’t be hesitant to give her money. Then kept saying her name and saying she was rude asking for money.

What have I missed? Who needed help?!

The thing with the potty training I have a five year old in nappies full time for some autistic kids it does take longer. The fact he still uses nappies isn’t an issue the fact she doesn’t actually change him is. It is just plain neglect. I deffo see signs of autism in him from different videos she has posted and things I’ve seen on lives I do agree there are things she definitely could do to help him further along which she doesn’t do. Him being in nursery will be great stability for him and probably help along his development even more.

Reactions: 3
Even her own meals are freezer/kids stuff
All I ever see her eat is hamwiches 🤦🏼‍♀️

The thing with the potty training I have a five year old in nappies full time for some autistic kids it does take longer. The fact he still uses nappies isn’t an issue the fact she doesn’t actually change him is. It is just plain neglect. I deffo see signs of autism in him from different videos she has posted and things I’ve seen on lives I do agree there are things she definitely could do to help him further along which she doesn’t do. Him being in nursery will be great stability for him and probably help along his development even more.
She does nothing with him bar stick a tablet in his face with a bottle of juice. I feel sorry for him.

Even her own meals are freezer/kids stuff
All I ever see her eat is hamwiches 🤦🏼‍♀️

She does nothing with him bar stick a tablet in his face with a bottle of juice. I feel sorry for him.
I agree she doesn’t do anything with him and I do feel sorry for him because he’s going to be either under stimulated or over stimulated depending on what he’ll be watching because I doubt she monitors it either. The main point was the comments about him still being in nappies it really isn’t as simple to potty train for some as it is for others unfortunately.

Reactions: 1
I agree she doesn’t do anything with him and I do feel sorry for him because he’s going to be either under stimulated or over stimulated depending on what he’ll be watching because I doubt she monitors it either. The main point was the comments about him still being in nappies it really isn’t as simple to potty train for some as it is for others unfortunately.
fair enough. but her wee boy shouldnt have a nappy LIKE that. thats going to teach him absolutely nothing but that its okay to sit in your own waste. shes actually vile. She was on live with the other triplet mum the other day and Amy was changing a nappy so Chloe decided to do one 😂😂😂😂 shes a bloody weirdo

• Haha
Oh no I deffo agree I even said it in my first comment how he should be having his nappy changed more often thing is too when you have pull ups it’s literally the same energy as changing underpants after an accident unless they’ve pooped then you have to lie them down and stuff but most of the time they can get changed standing

Oh no I deffo agree I even said it in my first comment how he should be having his nappy changed more often thing is too when you have pull ups it’s literally the same energy as changing underpants after an accident unless they’ve pooped then you have to lie them down and stuff but most of the time they can get changed standing
My 14 month old is in pull ups because god that girl cant sit still !! im surprised his held that much, sometimes even my wee girl leakes overnight as she sleeps 12 hours. his was literally swinging side to side, and even in the morning my wee girls isnt like that and shes a heavy wetter.

Anyone else see her making two cups of tea this morning ? Did someone stay over as she was up way past 1am

Anyone else see her making two cups of tea this morning ? Did someone stay over as she was up way past 1am
I think her mum or friend was over, was deffo a female voice I heard unless that was her tv

My 14 month old is in pull ups because god that girl cant sit still !! im surprised his held that much, sometimes even my wee girl leakes overnight as she sleeps 12 hours. his was literally swinging side to side, and even in the morning my wee girls isnt like that and shes a heavy wetter.
I go into pull ups by the time the can crawl, I find them so much easier. Tab nappies just kept falling off with my first so I learnt for the next 3 🤣 just a quick up n down job and no risk of them falling off. Tabs look so uncomfy past a certain age 😩

She's been on live all day I swear everytime I've gone shes been on . Nothing else to do then

This is all just madness. Why doesn't. A.j go to nursery anyway and the girls go to a activity centre with her it will do her a world of good

This is all just madness. Why doesn't. A.j go to nursery anyway and the girls go to a activity centre with her it will do her a world of good
I believe he starts tomorrow but she couldnt be arsed because she can’t get them all out. hate to break it to you chlo but your gonna have 4 toddlers soon