TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another haul, that not a single one of those kids will wear.
The blue coat looks like a bin bag liner, something bianca Jackson on eastenders would wear 🤢🤣

Yeah the clothes are cheap bargain, but you’re basically getting what you pay for. Some of the things are okay but it is limited she literally buys the whole wardrobe on there

I got our Christmas pyjamas from there cos there’ll only be worn once on Christmas Eve but they’re thin as anything but I don’t mind as they’ll only be worn once and that’s it. There was a nice two piece set on there but everything else looks so cheap and nasty get a couple of things yeah but don’t spend hundreds on there 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yet another haul, that not a single one of those kids will wear.
She has clean washing folded up everywhere sky high as it is and then dirty washing everywhere, they’ll wear them once and they’ll be screwed up in the corner for the rest of the year 😂

The blue coat looks like a bin bag liner, something bianca Jackson on eastenders would wear 🤢🤣

Yeah the clothes are cheap bargain, but you’re basically getting what you pay for. Some of the things are okay but it is limited she literally buys the whole wardrobe on there

I got our Christmas pyjamas from there cos there’ll only be worn once on Christmas Eve but they’re thin as anything but I don’t mind as they’ll only be worn once and that’s it. There was a nice two piece set on there but everything else looks so cheap and nasty get a couple of things yeah but don’t spend hundreds on there 🤢🤢
Coat will probably dissolve in the rain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has clean washing folded up everywhere sky high as it is and then dirty washing everywhere, they’ll wear them once and they’ll be screwed up in the corner for the rest of the year 😂

Coat will probably dissolve in the rain 😂
She’s got no money sense whatsoever lol. Just spends it all on that place when she could get some reallly lovely clothes quite cheap as well

I posted a pic of a sheetless bed months ago, on thread one!
I bet she hasn’t had one in since that, can’t be in the wash every day🤣 when I wash bedding I make sure it’s done in the morning so it’s dry by night or I put other bedding on if I know I’m not going too get it done that day

Reactions: 3
I bet she hasn’t had one in since that, can’t be in the wash every day🤣 when I wash bedding I make sure it’s done in the morning so it’s dry by night or I put other bedding on if I know I’m not going too get it done that day
She has a bloody tumble dryer, she could just use that 😂 no excuse hahaha

She’s just lazy, dirty clothes everywhere, no bedding, meals that look horrendous, it’s actually a wonder how she’s not embarrassed

Anyone noticed how much Jodie wants to be like Chloe?
I can’t stand Jodie, can’t even watch her lives, she has one of those a faces you would just love too punch, she tries so hard too be like chloe and she knows what she’s doing too by dropping hints of having no money or needing this or that, don’t know how her viewers who send gifts and tit don’t clock on

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand Jodie, can’t even watch her lives, she has one of those a faces you would just love too punch, she tries so hard too be like chloe and she knows what she’s doing too by dropping hints of having no money or needing this or that, don’t know how her viewers who send gifts and tit don’t clock on
Yeah she definitely try’s too hard it’s all about her pregnancy every time she goes live with Chloe!! She’s had abit of drama with that tammie to hasn’t she I seen her Instagram story

Ooooh screenshot it! I stopped following her xx
Yeah she definitely try’s too hard it’s all about her pregnancy every time she goes live with Chloe!! She’s had abit of drama with that tammie to hasn’t she I seen her Instagram story