Elle.Rose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant stand this girl. her 4 year old still has a dummy. constantly trying to act getto. erm her baby daddy gave her a black eye but still lets the youngest stay with him!! the older kids dad is in jail and she had him at 14 i think. what kind of guys is she getting around šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Reactions: 6
She gives off wannabe traveller/ghetto vibes she loves the fact ine baby dads in prison she must think people think sheā€™s cool

Reactions: 3
She gives me pebbles from top boy vibes if you know you know lol
Her ā€œBOY best friendā€ as she likes to make it known he is a BOY is the god father to her children and shes blabbing to everyone how he is in jail - what a great role model for the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just a show off and like to show her tight clubwear i think shes a good mum and i get shes young but she says the kids are her world but she still wants the clubbing scene etc

Reactions: 1
I checked her out lol
What the heck kind of dress is she wearing in yesterdays TT?

so thats both her baby dads in jail šŸ˜‚ she sure knows how to pick them. how embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Followed her since she had her little girl and oh my god she has to be one of the most annoying people on this app. She tries too hard yet to be hood itā€™s embarrassing. Makes a big song and dance about her baby daddies ā€œchoosingā€ her but babes if thereā€™s a choice and side things heā€™s not chosen you has he? Mother of his child and youā€™re still in the same league as one night stands? For your childrens sakes grow up and stop forcing the street mentality because you really donā€™t want your children thinking thatā€™s the way to be in this day and age

Reactions: 1
Followed her since she had her little girl and oh my god she has to be one of the most annoying people on this app. She tries too hard yet to be hood itā€™s embarrassing. Makes a big song and dance about her baby daddies ā€œchoosingā€ her but babes if thereā€™s a choice and side things heā€™s not chosen you has he? Mother of his child and youā€™re still in the same league as one night stands? For your childrens sakes grow up and stop forcing the street mentality because you really donā€™t want your children thinking thatā€™s the way to be in this day and age
Was it not her baby dad who gave her 2 black eyes a few months ago too?

Reactions: 2
Not the video of him pouring two bottle of Henny on a grave while they live in a hotel. Priorities

Reactions: 2