TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s only just woke up, no way all them kids sleep in past 10. Why is she ONLY just giving them breakfast?

She looks like she’s only just woke up, no way all them kids sleep in past 10. Why is she ONLY just giving them breakfast?
I think she rushes her kids in the morning just to get them out of the way , like feeds them pretty quick until lunch/dinner time and gets them dressed and leaves them then .

my almost two year old wakes up different times each day, could be between 7am/10am , love the lie ins though 😂, we also don’t give her breakfast straight away when she’s awake just some fruit and after 1.30hrs we give proper breakfast like porridge or scrambled eggs

Reactions: 2
Oh god he’s made a right mess of that wall.
I’ve always been a bit regimented with breakfast, I have 3 younger kids so they’re all up and eating breakfast at 7.15/7.30 and then ready for school/nursery but it’s just how I’ve always done it

Reactions: 1
I think she rushes her kids in the morning just to get them out of the way , like feeds them pretty quick until lunch/dinner time and gets them dressed and leaves them then .

my almost two year old wakes up different times each day, could be between 7am/10am , love the lie ins though 😂, we also don’t give her breakfast straight away when she’s awake just some fruit and after 1.30hrs we give proper breakfast like porridge or scrambled eggs
That’s 1 child though, I have 3 children 1 wakes up at 10 and the other two wake up between 6/8am. I’m saying there’s no way all 4 children get up past 10. She clearly just leaves them to play in the cot etc so she can have a lie in. I can imagine AJ a because she doesn’t put him to bed till twit o clock but the girls are normally in bed between 6/7pm on live

And I don’t know where she’s off but none of them brushed their teeth before leaving or while she’s been on live the last hour 😂

• Sick
That’s 1 child though, I have 3 children 1 wakes up at 10 and the other two wake up between 6/8am. I’m saying there’s no way all 4 children get up past 10. She clearly just leaves them to play in the cot etc so she can have a lie in. I can imagine AJ a because she doesn’t put him to bed till twit o clock but the girls are normally in bed between 6/7pm on live

And I don’t know where she’s off but none of them brushed their teeth before leaving or while she’s been on live the last hour 😂
well yeah I suppose 😬
Oh no did she not , she leaves things to the last minute by the looks of it and rushes around like crazy then

twit o’clock… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

does the girl literally have maccies every single day , only goes on lives to receive gifts to pay for it

Why does she not go live with any of her friends anymore? Don’t like that sammy me just gives me a weird vibe , it gets boring may aswell be on phone call

Reactions: 3
Why does she not go live with any of her friends anymore? Don’t like that sammy me just gives me a weird vibe , it gets boring may aswell be on phone call
It’s like they’re just on FaceTime anyway. But then again, how would she get her money if she just face timed 😂

• Haha
I went on her live one time at lunchtime and a baby still had her sleeping bag on.
Someone said it too her in live the other day and she got arsy about it, I can admit there’s been a few days my girls will stay in pj’s but they will be clean ones not ones with food all over luke Chloe’s Seem too be constantly and has anyone noticed all those patpat clothes aren’t being worn… What a waste

Sammy is just as bad. He's a dad, and he sits there and watches how she neglects those kids, all so he can get a few extra gifts. He ought to be ashamed of himself.

They just go live for the gifts 🙄 she just sits there sometimes and not say anything for ages looking bored. Might pick a kid up every now and then to get another gift. TikTok need to stop all this gifting coz it’s affecting people so bad. Especially other creators and kids gifting them, or that poor lad who sent 6k 😩

State of her kitchen floor and the girls are sat eating biscuits off it 😩😩😩

Trying to flog a moncler tracksuit for £25
It’s got a blue stain at the bottom that looks like the zip dye has run. Clearly a fake or she’d be selling for way more than that🤣 even sammy was correcting her saying it’s “bought” not “brought”

She was upstairs a good 20 mins looking for clothes for the kids.. looks like she’s home alone but I could be wrong. So she left them all downstairs, girls in the kitchen. I panic if I leave mine to go to the toilet and I can’t see them 🤣 I usually use the downstairs one and have the door open 🙃 20 mins is a long time to leave babies unattended

Last edited:
Someone said it too her in live the other day and she got arsy about it, I can admit there’s been a few days my girls will stay in pj’s but they will be clean ones not ones with food all over luke Chloe’s Seem too be constantly and has anyone noticed all those patpat clothes aren’t being worn… What a waste
a sleeping bag isnt pyjamas and her kids are always in dirty old stained small clothes

a sleeping bag isnt pyjamas and her kids are always in dirty old stained small clothes
Ajs running round now it a dirty vest hanging off his shoulders and a full nappy 🙄 she just said she doesn’t wanna try them on cows milk yet with them being prem but happily wean them early? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Ajs running round now it a dirty vest hanging off his shoulders and a full nappy 🙄 she just said she doesn’t wanna try them on cows milk yet with them being prem but happily wean them early? 🙈
how old are they? im so confused because there like 8 weeks behind. I dont think they recommended preemies on cows milk unless your doctor says so especially when they arent 1. she was weening her 3 month old preemies to the point they still cant eat properly 😳

Just seen there 1 next week. but think there 10ish months corrected

how old are they? im so confused because there like 8 weeks behind. I dont think they recommended preemies on cows milk unless your doctor says so especially when they arent 1. she was weening her 3 month old preemies to the point they still cant eat properly 😳

Just seen there 1 next week. but think there 10ish months corrected
They were born at 34 weeks. Cows milk can be introduced into foot at 6 months actual age for premature babies.

just seen that too, it’s literally like down to his ankles , and swinging back and forth when he’s running around , that must not be comfortable like 😭