Triplet_mum_of_4 & Triplet_dad_of_4 - police officers who should know better

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling that Katie doesn't like waste as she always says about not overbuying at Xmas etc and they do seem to live within their means, unlike alot of instagrammers. Cas is alot smaller than her sisters so probably has a huge wardrobe and maybe they are just using bits of Sully's before they kit them out for autumn. Bless them in those shorts today haha.

Reactions: 4
Out for tea tonight and the logo of the girls' day nursery is clearly on display on their t-shirts

Reactions: 1
I do like this family, but Katie always seems to be posing for selfies and is always out with friends on nights out. Chris never seems to have that privilege.

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t go on a holiday with your kids before going away for a week yourselves. I get an aboard holiday the 6 of them would be ALOT but they could do a uk holiday then of gone away. Just seems a bit selfish..

Reactions: 3
I guess it’s harder now that all the kids are in school. I know I’d struggle to afford it in school hols.

I know people do it, and each to their own, but there's no way I could have gone away for a week without my kids. I have 4 children (all grown up & flown the nest now) so I know how hard it can be & I'd have maybe had the odd weekend away, but not a whole week abroad.
I just couldn't have done it.

Reactions: 2
I know people do it, and each to their own, but there's no way I could have gone away for a week without my kids. I have 4 children (all grown up & flown the nest now) so I know how hard it can be & I'd have maybe had the odd weekend away, but not a whole week abroad.
I just couldn't have done it.
It’s just a bit harsh on the kids. Like bye we are off on a fancy holiday you stay here. They’ve never been aboard which is expensive so I get that but I couldn’t go if my kids had never of been away.

For a couple who complain they barely see each other because of shift work, she goes out an awful lot without him. Who is looking after the kids? Him? I’ve long thought she doesn’t much enjoy having kids, she massively favours the dogs 🙈

Reactions: 6
She always seems to be out recently, I think Chris is the one who stays at home with the kids. Katie always comes across resentful/miserable until it's time to go out.

Reactions: 4
Have they gone on holiday without the kids?! ‘It’s been 6 years’ .. well yeh, I’ve also not been on holiday without my kids for 6 years because, oh wait, I take them with me. Because I love them & despite how hard it is a lot of the time, being a family unit & being together is really important to me. Do I sit down & sunbathe? Rarely. Do we have a really nice family time together, absolutely. We have been on weekend breaks without the kids to cities I know they’d hate being dragged around but a pool/beach holiday for more than a couple days? Take your kids man. They really don’t like being parents much do they? I feel like she hates it. Do they ever spend time with the kids together as a 5 doing some fun stuff?!

Reactions: 3
I don’t expect they film their lives all the time. They don’t have too. We only see what they show. If I had someone to have my kids then I’d go away too. Good on them.

I don’t expect they film their lives all the time. They don’t have too. We only see what they show. If I had someone to have my kids then I’d go away too. Good on them.
Yeah. This! I say good on them. They deserve a bloody holiday. Imagine how much they’ve spent on nursery fees for the triplets. I bet they were absolutely buzzing when they started school! Obviously they’re lucky to have the girls and they know that but by duck I bet it’s hard!!!

She always seems to be out recently, I think Chris is the one who stays at home with the kids. Katie always comes across resentful/miserable until it's time to go out.
I’ve always wondered if Katie is on the Autism or ADHD spectrum. She reminds me of myself to be honest with her parenting struggles and always looking miserable 🤣, I’m probably just projecting though!

Katie wanted 1 more child and wound up with 3 more, I guess this would be a pretty big blow for most our mental healths, I say good on them for having a moment to recharge their batteries and remind themselves they are a married couple too. I am sure the children are making wonderful memories with their extended family members back home 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I must be a weirdo hating being away from my kids clearly. I’ve done weekends in the UK but going abroad for a week I couldn’t do. If anything happened, it’d kill me being stuck in another country. Each to their own I guess. Still think it’s self centred to spend thousands going abroad yourself when you could have enjoyed a holiday with your kids. They are only little once. With that, I’ll exit the rave thread & continue to silently judge them 🙃

• Heart
We go on holiday without our kids, a break makes me a better parent I reckon. trashy beach reads without worrying that a small person in drowning in the sea.

They are super lucky to have in laws / parents who’ll take 4 of the little buggars though!