Triplet_mum_of_4 & Triplet_dad_of_4 - police officers who should know better

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across this thread by chance the other day, just finished reading through it.
Shocked how much this pair share considering the job they are in. I found their house within minutes of them showing it on Insta for the first time.
Mum seems to have massive insecurities regarding her looks & always fishing for compliments.
I feel like neither of them are overly happy with their home situation, constantly complaining about the kids, I definitely feel they have favourites but I also get that it must be very tough passing each other in the door most days due to mostly working opposite shifts. I’d say it’s really hard. I thought once they were over the difficult toddler years things might improve but mum in particular seems happier when out with the dogs. Quite sad really. I do know she has mentioned mental health struggles in the past, I hope she’s getting the support she needs if she’s still struggling.

Reactions: 7
Running a family is hard, however I think Mum has been low since going back to work and girls starting school. Always hard that working mum guilt. They have a lot of family support. Hence their holiday away currently

Reactions: 3
She comes across as quite detached and not overly happy, the only time she relaxes and genuinely looks content is when she's out with her friends.
If things are hard and she is struggling I hope she has support at hand.

Reactions: 4
Can I just say why put things on the gram like Tripletmum has just one. Having a nice personal moment with one of your triplets, but straight on a story on instagram. I might be wrong but enjoy that moment with your child, they are only young for such a short time. These children have phones in their faces all the time, their childhood is being paraded across social media. They are police officers for gods sake. Talk about crossing the ethical boundaries. Makes me so angry.

Reactions: 2
There’s been quite a change in how they dress the triplet, I can remember Katie tagging Boden years ago and wanting really cute girly clothes and now they always seem to be dressed in poorly fitted old boys clothes (my girls often choose boys clothes so I’m sure it’s the girls choice, but they could at least by stuff that fits 🤷🏻‍♀️).

Reactions: 1
There’s been quite a change in how they dress the triplet, I can remember Katie tagging Boden years ago and wanting really cute girly clothes and now they always seem to be dressed in poorly fitted old boys clothes (my girls often choose boys clothes so I’m sure it’s the girls choice, but they could at least by stuff that fits 🤷🏻‍♀️).
2 of the girls decided over the summer they wanted to wear boys clothes. Katie even went to a lot of effort trying to find super hero themed swim gear for them that wasn’t boys shorts as she wanted to cover their top half in the pool. I actually like that she’s respectful of their wishes but I imagine she doesn’t want to pump too much money into buying clothes just now in case it’s a brief phase, she just happened to have a lot of Sullys clothes handy when they made the request so allowed them to change straight away.
Even before it thought they had a lot of neutral colours in their wardrobe. I always liked that they weren’t constantly in pink & girly colours like other triplet groups that are paraded out for daily fashion shows.

Reactions: 2
I'd forgot about these, They haven't come up on my feed for ages so I'm not sure of the reasons behind the clothing change, maybe they've been given some hand me downs for sully and the girls picked some stuff out of it too. The house they are in now looks like it needs a lot doing to modernise it so maybe they are saving where they can

I haven't looked in on these idiots for a while now - are they still referring to their girls with fatphobic language, chubba etc?

This is the worst parenting account I’ve ever seen. Interesting when they were babies but now we are just watching their mother seek validation

This is the worst parenting account I’ve ever seen. Interesting when they were babies but now we are just watching their mother seek validation
At least they aren’t on the beg constantly, they have a life and career outside of social media

At least they aren’t on the beg constantly, they have a life and career outside of social media
Very true, they’re taking their time with the house that needs bucketloads of work done rather than shamelessly dropping hints over what needs doing & tagging the hell out of anywhere that might be of use to them. The Galballys could learn a lot from this pair

The dad did try when the girls were little. He done a few stories asking about how to get an agent etc. I wouldn't have held it against them in the early days when they had nursery, formula and nappies x3 food and clothes x4, the financial expense will have even eye watering, never mind the physical and mental toll

Reactions: 1
They aren’t really influencers are they? Just kinda normal people with normal lives that gained attention by having multiples. I really can’t bring myself to like her very much at all, I’ve always thought she massively prefers her dogs to the kids and she always poses like she loves herself. He’s alright I guess.