Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really?? I just don’t see it at all.
I know plastic surgery is no one else’s busines, but given that Trinny is always so open about what she has had done it always amazes me that she never admits to breast implants. When she is in her gym gear you can see her implant moving under her breast tissue.

Reactions: 2
Really?? I just don’t see it at all.
Yes she’s deffo got implants I noticed the other day!
also what’s with the awful clumpy shoes she wears?? I thought she was a fashion guru they make her feet look like size 12’s!

Reactions: 3
She’s not going to admit to implants. She only admits to Botox and her lips are full to bursting with filler! I remember she got quite cross about some comments on her filler on her stories she must think we’re all stupid

Reactions: 4
She’s not going to admit to implants. She only admits to Botox and her lips are full to bursting with filler! I remember she got quite cross about some comments on her filler on her stories she must think we’re all stupid
It's very daft because it minimizes her products. You can't attribute a clear complexion to the Trinny London peel when you get regular lasers and facials.

Her new neck cream is driving me crazy because it's insanely expensive and the reality is a cream is not going to lift the neck as they claim. It's basic science; you cannot change your face through topical products alone. Only a facelift, filler or Botox is going to radically change your face or neck. Trinny needs to stop selling lies and be honest about the limitations of her products. There's a reason L'Oreal and Clinique don't make over-the-top claims on their products - to avoid lawsuits!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have you notice she doesn’t push her vitamin C serum? I’m sure it is because it coagulates between pumps. They are probably trying to rectify it.

Reactions: 1
The lips are awful, when she's on camera in the morning with no makeup, they look tight and just huge. They don't look normal. For someone obsessed with appearance I'm not sure why she doesn't sort it out.

Reactions: 5
The sequin gym gear? I think that was the moment Trinny jumped the shark and became a hate follow.

Reactions: 4
I think they’re getting rid of it. One of the sales consultants alluded to it.
Have you notice she doesn’t push her vitamin C serum? I’m sure it is because it coagulates between pumps. They are probably trying to rectify it.
---
Trinny used to have Botox in her neck with Dr seabagh. Her neck has never been bad so I don’t believe the hype with the elevator cream.
If the cream is so good why doesn’t she use it on the face too or visa versa with her moisturiser . Seems disingenuous

Reactions: 3
Love Trinny, but this neck cream nonsense seems like a bit of cash grab. Just bring your other skin care down as you go.

Reactions: 6
Love Trinny, but this neck cream nonsense seems like a bit of cash grab. Just bring your other skin care down as you go.
Total cash grab! She's never been an "affordable" brand (a pop up in Liberty tells you that) but this new cream signals a shift towards high-end to me. I bet the next product will be a £75 night cream or something equally overpriced.

Reactions: 6
When the brand began with just makeup I didn’t mind the price point - the bff stuff was amazing. I know brands have to grow but over the past couple of years the marketing has felt increasingly cynical.

Reactions: 5
When the brand began with just makeup I didn’t mind the price point - the bff stuff was amazing. I know brands have to grow but over the past couple of years the marketing has felt increasingly cynical.
I agree, I was happy to spend on the make up and thought the stacking pots were so great and BFF was my hero product. Maybe I was naive but it all felt quite innovative and fresh and I was swept along with the enthusiasm. But in the last couple of years a lot of it is out of my budget, and the marketing has definitely felt more calculating.

Anyone know how to create a thread. I tried on another account and got told off for doing it wrong 😑

Honestly I have no idea… sorry! Hope someone can help!!

I wonder when trinny sleeps… she fits so much into a day when does she plan, talk, go internet shopping, diarise etc I’m exhausted just thinking about how much she fits into her day. Does she ever just sit…,, 😳😳😳
Anyone know how to create a thread. I tried on another account and got told off for doing it wrong 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.