Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and then she has a protein shake at lunch time. I take my hat off to anyone who has that level is restraint. I tell myself it’s easier as she has a housekeeper and is constantly around people. 😂 not picking at the biscuits in the cupboard when the kids are at school and working from home

Oh God has she actually said this? How depressing 😂

Reactions: 3
Darling, it’s not obligatory to have abs! There’s thousands of gorgeous women without them, or not even flat tummies. There lies beauty in every tummy. Look at other bodyforms on Insta and learn to find it! Don’t compare yourself to Trinny! She’s in a completely different stage at a completely different place in life!
And a lot of money. Trinny is also obsessed with her appearance; it's her career too but the endless quest for youth she chases (laser masks and so on) makes me feel exhausted just watching lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And a lot of money. Trinny is also obsessed with her appearance; it's her career too but the endless quest for youth she chases (laser masks and so on) makes me feel exhausted just watching lol.
The dummy with the infrared-light against lip wrinkles…. No comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love it when she's on the scooter zipping through central London with her LED mask on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Darling, it’s not obligatory to have abs! There’s thousands of gorgeous women without them, or not even flat tummies. There lies beauty in every tummy. Look at other bodyforms on Insta and learn to find it! Don’t compare yourself to Trinny! She’s in a completely different stage at a completely different place in life!
and yes, she works hard, but she also plays hard, nice family getaways, get-togethers with friends in beautiful surroundings, plus it’s unlikely she’s stressing about life things like getting food on the table or keeping a tidy home, plenty of help with all that.

She's just shown Lyla's room. Looks like it's been ransacked. Trinny is trying to blame it on adhd. (Never had any personal experience of adhd, so apologies if I've offended anyone).

She's just shown Lyla's room. Looks like it's been ransacked. Trinny is trying to blame it on adhd. (Never had any personal experience of adhd, so apologies if I've offended anyone).
I myself have ADHD. My life is pure chaos.
Honestly, since ADHD is hereditary, it would make much sense. I always suspected T of being on the spectrum. Prone to addiction, dopamine dressing, needing new stuff, be it fashion or skincare, all the time, all to gain that sweet little dopamine rush.
Her being extremely tidy and structured can just be compensating VERY hard. My ADHdar (as in, gay-dar, as in Radar for fellow ADHDers) turned out heavily.
Lyla being a bit immature for her age, Lyla seeming to be rather low energy and „daydreaming“ (which is how AdHD quite often manifests in girls, appearing very „calm“ on the outside, because you’re so overwhelmed with all the thoughts and impressions you process in your restless mind.)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I recognise it in her too.

I myself have ADHD. My life is pure chaos.
Honestly, since ADHD is hereditary, it would make much sense. I always suspected T of being on the spectrum. Prone to addiction, dopamine dressing, needing new stuff, be it fashion or skincare, all the time, all to gain that sweet little dopamine rush.
Her being extremely tidy and structured can just be compensating VERY hard. My ADHdar (as in, gay-dar, as in Radar for fellow ADHDers) turned out heavily.
Lyla being a bit immature for her age, Lyla seeming to be rather low energy and „daydreaming“ (which is how AdHD quite often manifests in girls, appearing very „calm“ on the outside, because you’re so overwhelmed with all the thoughts and impressions you process in your restless mind.)

• Heart
I found it a bit intrusive to see Lyla’s room. I assume Lyla is ok with her mum putting that on insta. 😬

Reactions: 11
Loved the stories around Lyla's room. It looked like it was robbed. What a mess. Lyla comes across as a lovely kid, slightly spoilt but a sweetheart.
The packing try on was great. Definitely gave me a few ideas for our holidays.

I really like Trinny but really wish she would stop this new crop top obsession, she’s nearly 60! She looks fab but personally I’d leave the crop tops to the youngsters.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really like Trinny but really wish she would stop this new crop top obsession, she’s nearly 60! She looks fab but personally I’d leave the crop tops to the youngsters.
I think it’s alright. I’m not a fan of clothing rules depending on one person who might or might not be „too old“, „too fat“, but I get clothing rules for different occasions. So any sixty year old on vacation, or at least leisure time, in crop tops I‘m fine with. In a professional setting in a crop top? Not even teenagers.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.