Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Susie Cave, formerly known as Susie Bick!

Bloody hell, I hadn't seen the picture of the mangled car! Driving in LA is crazy - I was surprised she was doing it, even though she said she'd lived there before. I saw she had hurt her hand - that must have shaken her up. So glad she's ok. That poor car too... jeez 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yes, Susie Cave, formerly known as Susie Bick!

Bloody hell, I hadn't seen the picture of the mangled car! Driving in LA is crazy - I was surprised she was doing it, even though she said she'd lived there before. I saw she had hurt her hand - that must have shaken her up. So glad she's ok. That poor car too... jeez 🤦‍♀️
I remember her as Susie Bick the model.

She miiiiight have overdone it a bit with the celebration of her latest release. Slowly I begin to find that Trinny Tribers a bit creepy and cult like.

Reactions: 5
Aren’t they just. The way they all try and copy her and wear her style of clothes is weird.

She miiiiight have overdone it a bit with the celebration of her latest release. Slowly I begin to find that Trinny Tribers a bit creepy and cult like.

Reactions: 6
She seems very odd and almost drunk on her stories today. Did anyone notice the hand fixing the shoulder of her dress?

That VB dress wasn't great on her. She can pull off a lot of things but the ruching and general cut just looked all wrong on her. Weird style.

Reactions: 4
I think it just have been one of her assistants. I love how she has a housekeeper. She obviously decided that was a non negotiable when she moves out of Saatchi’s place! 😂😂
She seems very odd and almost drunk on her stories today. Did anyone notice the hand fixing the shoulder of her dress?

Reactions: 1
I was a Trinny Triber and left after a couple of months, the fangirling over Trinny was insane. Grown women getting ridiculously giddy with excitement about an item of clothing Trinny was wearing or a bag she had, and asking where they could source it. The crazy levels of excitement when a shopping meet-up with Trinny was planned. Maybe I’m just too grumpy 😄 but it creeped me out and was too sheep like.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FGS now Trinny has succumbed to the misogynistic, homophobic gender religion!!! Really disappointed to see pronouns in the new takeover - I honestly thought better of her

FGS now Trinny has succumbed to the misogynistic, homophobic gender religion!!! Really disappointed to see pronouns in the new takeover - I honestly thought better of her
I thought it was bizarre too. Like whoa, the fifty-something husband uses he/him pronouns? No tit 🙄

I saw her a few months ago and she was soooooo painfully thin then, even more so now. She’s smaller than Nat the Pilates teacher and that’s saying something! her muscle definition is really evident, she doesn’t have any fat in her body at all- which at 59 isn’t great if she gets ill.

She seems extremely thin, she must be absolutely tiny to see in real life.

I saw her walking around Sloane square a few weeks ago and she looked gaunt. I have to say she was very chic and not too flashy in a blue and white dress.

She does seem even thinner than normal. I mean the fact that she can wrap a thin scarf or sarong around her body multiple times and create an entire dress tells you how tiny she is.

I saw her in manchester, just before the split was announced. Make up flawless, clothes annoyingly effortless, and sooo bloody thin. Looking back, I assumed it was the stress of the breakup. Im not sure she’s thinner now, just more toned.
I think I’d kill for those abs, but truth is I’m too lazy!

Yes I admire the abs. The work that goes into them. I’m working 12 hour days with 2 school
Going kids and find it hard to get time but I look at trinny and feel I should be more motivated.

Reactions: 2
She’s def thinner since manchester. The toned muscles are showing as the weight has fallen off. I am not that controlled either to have her abs and a plate of brocolli for breakfast doesn’t fill me with joy either like she says she eats 🤮

I saw her in manchester, just before the split was announced. Make up flawless, clothes annoyingly effortless, and sooo bloody thin. Looking back, I assumed it was the stress of the breakup. Im not sure she’s thinner now, just more toned.
I think I’d kill for those abs, but truth is I’m too lazy!

Yes I admire the abs. The work that goes into them. I’m working 12 hour days with 2 school
Going kids and find it hard to get time but I look at trinny and feel I should be more motivated.
Darling, it’s not obligatory to have abs! There’s thousands of gorgeous women without them, or not even flat tummies. There lies beauty in every tummy. Look at other bodyforms on Insta and learn to find it! Don’t compare yourself to Trinny! She’s in a completely different stage at a completely different place in life!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.