Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her latest story she’s clearly a hoarder. She still has boxes of Lylas baby clothes and all that old ski stuff, if it’s in an old dusty attic of a place she rarely visits then it’s not needed.

Reactions: 4
As full on minimalist I find the amount of things she keeps unbelievable. Handy if you ever need it but I can’t help but think it would get better use being donated or something. I feel so much lighter and calm when I’ve had a good clear out.

Reactions: 5
Watching her latest story she’s clearly a hoarder. She still has boxes of Lylas baby clothes and all that old ski stuff, if it’s in an old dusty attic of a place she rarely visits then it’s not needed.
Yes she clearly has some amazing bits but does not need to keep so much crap.

Reactions: 3
Yes she clearly has some amazing bits but does not need to keep so much crap.
If she has the space, why not? We know she is quite sentimental (as is Lyla), and saving the baby-/children-stuff for potential children of Lyla‘s sure is sustainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she has the space, why not? We know she is quite sentimental (as is Lyla), and saving the baby-/children-stuff for potential children of Lyla‘s sure is sustainable.
True though it would also be useful just making a few decisions for your children. We recently emptied a parents house who was super organsied but it was still hard.

There's a piece in The Times today speculating on the separation

This quote jumped out from The Times: "When she was five she was sent home from school for cutting off another girl’s plait."

Does anyone remember when she cut a chunk off Alex Steinherr's extensions on an IG live!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'll put the link in the *other* channel because it's not on YT any more but I have a secret link that's still showing it, which I amuse myself with often. But will only leave it up for an hour as I don't want T's team to delete it 🙀
I tried googling but nothing came up?!

YES!!!!!!! It was so rogue!!! Alex had extensions in for an awards ceremony and trinny had her in the bathroom and just cut her hair!!! Alex was so annoyed and rightly so I remember thinking!!

This quote jumped out from The Times: "When she was five she was sent home from school for cutting off another girl’s plait."

Does anyone remember when she cut a chunk off Alex Steinherr's extensions on an IG live!
---
What channel!!? Dying to see it again. That’s from about 6 years ago 😜😖🫣😳😑🤣QUOTE="it’s not been changed?!, post: 14567299, member: 44249"]
I tried googling but nothing came up?!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
20 yrs is a huge age gap and as shes shown u notice it more when that person grows older
I bet 20 years older seems like nothing when a man is fit and well, but it’s a different story when he’s pushing 80.

I honestly don’t know what she saw in him, other than money. Especially looking at his toxic marriage with Nigella. I remember she once said something about Charles never eating anything she cooked in favour of hard boiled eggs (Atkins diet I think) and I thought what a joyless household it must be.

Last edited:
I bet 20 years older seems like nothing when a man is fit and well, but it’s a different story when he’s pushing 80.

I honestly don’t know what she saw in him, other than money. Especially looking at his toxic marriage with Nigella. I remember she once said something about Charles never eating anything she cooked in favour of hard boiled eggs (Atkins diet I think) and I thought what a joyless household it must be.
And considering Trinny’s love of fashion, Charles always wears the same clothes - a black suit with a white shirt buttoned up and no tie. I bet Trinny would have loved to have overhauled his wardrobe.

Her reels have been great today, good to see her happy and smiling. And her “wardrobe floor” room looks amazing with the sun shining in.
She genuinely looks happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.