Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Trinny makeup I’ve purchased has been a complete success (except the mascara that makes my eyes water). I’m really happy with it and have repeat bought some items.

I think she launched her skincare into a very, very saturated market.

Reactions: 3
I’ve always liked Trinny. I’m 48 so a lot of what she talks about rings true at this stage of life and I always liked Susannah too.

I think the older you get the less fucks you give, so the bright clothing and sequins are a joy to see. Have only bought a few of her products but they’ve been great. Need to get some more but don’t have Trinny’s money.

Reactions: 10
I love the make up, the concept is fab and it suits me.
I invested a lot in the skincare last year and was disappointed to find it was no better for my skin than CereVe which is considerably cheaper so I’m not replacing a lot of it.

Did anyone see her in manchester this week? She looks so tired and thin, I was quite shocked when I did.
her makeup artist is brilliant and makes her skin glow and she is brilliant at turning ‘it’ on when she’s filming but she looks dead behind the eyes. There’s something going on with her for certain. I hope she’s ok and has people she can rely and lean on as she does give so much back to women. She deserves to be happy but she doesn’t look it one bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see her in manchester this week? She looks so tired and thin, I was quite shocked when I did.
her makeup artist is brilliant and makes her skin glow and she is brilliant at turning ‘it’ on when she’s filming but she looks dead behind the eyes. There’s something going on with her for certain. I hope she’s ok and has people she can rely and lean on as she does give so much back to women. She deserves to be happy but she doesn’t look it one bit.
I saw her last night, personally I thought she looked better in person than on camera… x

Reactions: 5
Oh good. Maybe she was just hyper stressed when I saw her earlier in the week. Hope you had a great night.

I saw her last night, personally I thought she looked better in person than on camera… x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh good. Maybe she was just hyper stressed when I saw her earlier in the week. Hope you had a great night.
I did, it was fun, but I was slightly disturbed by the number of ladies wearing yellow and sequins…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yes but how many people buy sequin now because of trinny. It’s weird how many copy her style when they’re not the same height or body shape. Those trinny tribers are a strange bunch in my opinion- not dissimilar to those who follow Caroline Hirons .
I think that was the suggested dress code. So many rose to the challenge 💛

Reactions: 11
A few people in the comments are calling out Trinny on the last Closet Confessions as she isn’t marking them as #ads despite using them as a way to sell her make up.

I’m not keen on the green screen background. I’m not really keen on YouTube, either. I used to look forward to Closet Confessions each week, but I don’t think I’ve watched one this year.

A few people in the comments are calling out Trinny on the last Closet Confessions as she isn’t marking them as #ads despite using them as a way to sell her make up.

I’m not keen on the green screen background. I’m not really keen on YouTube, either. I used to look forward to Closet Confessions each week, but I don’t think I’ve watched one this year.
She's lost her spark at the moment I think

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes but how many people buy sequin now because of trinny. It’s weird how many copy her style when they’re not the same height or body shape. Those trinny tribers are a strange bunch in my opinion- not dissimilar to those who follow Caroline Hirons .
Had dinner out with my Mum last Sunday in Edinburgh. At the table next to us was a group of 6 women all wearing silver sequins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Did they have white leather trainers and sports luxe trousers on too?
Had dinner out with my Mum last Sunday in Edinburgh. At the table next to us was a group of 6 women all wearing silver sequins.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did they have white leather trainers and sports luxe trousers on too?
Sequin skirts and trousers. One was so drunk she wobbled in her heels towards the toilets and lost her balance. Or maybe she just tripped up on her sequin flares.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was your entertainment for the night right there! Ha!
Personally I think trinny looks amazing in sequin but I find it rather aging on others.

Sequin skirts and trousers. One was so drunk she wobbled in her heels towards the toilets and lost her balance. Or maybe she just tripped up on her sequin flares.

Reactions: 6
Really enjoy Trinny for the most part but does anyone else find the Friday twinning quite gimmicky (and Chloe very irritating)? Feel like it goes against all Trinny’s original work she did with Susannah about dressing for your body type. Why not just choose a theme (eg a colour or pattern) but then a completely different outfit to demonstrate how to dress for Trinny’s shape vs Chloe’s

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, it’s clear to see. She’s just not herself at the moment. I feel so sad for her as she tries to give so much of herself to her followers. Yes she is selling her products but she does give really positive uplifting advice and she is a real advocate of woman.
Is it just me or does she get thinner and thinner? The jeans in that navy outfit video were noticeably baggy.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.