Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean Lyla? Not sure what you mean about Chloe?

QUOTE="Howdy, post: 13903159, member: 38899"]
Chloe sees all of it doesn't she? I haven't seen any Trinny lives in a while, I'm a bit out of sync with what's going on although i saw that her daughter didn't go off on her gap year in the end. What was she saying on her recent Insta live?
[/QUOTE]

It was a FB live.

Trinny was talking about Lyla’s gap year adventure being cut short after Lyla’s anxiety became a big issue. Lyla was vomiting and having trouble breathing, from memory, so Lyla came home.

Trinny seemed to be attributing Lyla’s anxiety to the loss of her father to suicide when Lyla was 10.

She also talked about Lyla starting EMDR asap. (EMDR is a trauma treatment that it effective for specific types of trauma).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So Trinny popped up on my YouTube and watching a few videos was so fun and refreshing. I miss seeing some pals (before pandemic, before everyone got busy with families) who were a bit "much" some times, super high energy and we talked clothes. So that was nice. That said, watched an old video of hers (3 years ago? 4?) and man she had GREAT flattering style. To each their own but my GOSH she goes in for the head-to-toe neon and big hair, hey? Bizarre to me because years ago she looked much more high end, now she's living with Saatchi and has a seemingly successful business but looks very... of the minute on the high street, which to me is lower quality.

• Heart
Re.the post about the FB Live two posts up from here (tried replying but it kept formatting strangely), if that's the case I hope it's useful for Lyla. She suffered a huge trauma at a young age so it is not surprising there are some underlying anxiety issues. She is extremely close to her mum by the looks of things. Gap year and travel can wait a bit until she feels more ready to cope with it. I don't think we can judge, not saying you were by the way. A lot say she is spoilt and she probably is. They live a privileged life and they live with Saatchi for God's sake 😂, her mother has the largest wardrobe known to man and she has probably been overindulged after the father died. I don't think she's a bad kid although of course I don't know anything about her really and can't say she poses much interest for me. I'm here for Trinny! I got a bit bored of her posts recently, nothing really to do with her, think I just got bored of the same stuff every day and Friday Twinning! I also can't believe the extent of her wardrobe sometimes. It is insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Few of us on here speculated her and Saatchi had seperated. The Story she posted on Valentine’s day, where she only mentions her girlfriends for me deepened the impression. Sure, she and Saatchi are not at an age to post lovey dovey messages on socials. But she very exclusively centered platonic relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agree, I’ve said it for time, she’s staying until she has bought somewhere. She’s moving out and moving on. They’re over and I’d place my mortgage on it being true.

Few of us on here speculated her and Saatchi had seperated. The Story she posted on Valentine’s day, where she only mentions her girlfriends for me deepened the impression. Sure, she and Saatchi are not at an age to post lovey dovey messages on socials. But she very exclusively centered platonic relationships.

Late to the game, why do folks think it's over (beyond Galentine's Day)?
She doesn't mention him, seems very subdued lately, has lost weight, and has alluded to changes happening in her life. I've watched Trinny for a long time and she's not herself. Hope she is ok.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
For all the reasons mentioned below. She used to talk about her best friend, and C and Charles etc. They went on holiday together or weekends away she talked about how worried she was about him over Covid and his children as C’s daughter etc
She is always with other friends, never photographed lunching with him anymore and she always was at the same table in the same restaurant. She talked about buying her own home, lost weight, she’s very flat unless she’s doing preplanned marketing. So many things. Call it a hunch but I’m pretty damn sure we’re right.

Late to the game, why do folks think it's over (beyond Galentine's Day)?

Reactions: 4
Charles Saatchi is almost 80 years old. He could be ill or unwell. They are not married, she needs to think about her future and buying her own place.

Reactions: 5
Starting to think you all could be right about the breakup. She would always go to Venice with Charles and now she’s there on a girls trip 🧐

Reactions: 5
Her upper lip has always done that when she smiles. I think it's just the under part of her lip peeking out when her lips are stretched?

Reactions: 3
Btw, wouldn’t necessarily post or mention this anywhere else, but since this is a gossip thread I go for it anyway: from a postcolonial POV, calling your costumers „Trinny Tribe“ is not very sensible.

Looked standard years ago and it seems these bits got worse, maybe with botox that was used in the lower part of the face
Omg the photo on the left looks like your standard privately educated London finance bro 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow it’s so obvious she’s had filler in her cheeks.
She is honest about her treatments and Botox so why not filler. It’s so obvious!
Looked standard years ago and it seems these bits got worse, maybe with botox that was used in the lower part of the face

I bought some of her makeup a couple of years ago and was extremely disappointed. I got a bronzer and a few eyeshadows. The bronzer was like Vaseline - greasy and deposited no colour. The eyeshadows went on patchy, creased pretty much immediately, had poor pigmentation and they irritated my eyes. All went in the bin. A very expensive mistake! I can’t understand the popularity of it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.