Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the lotsalove account. Love chacha’s style- will follow now!

Reactions: 2
I never understood until the last weeks, that Molly must be Trinny‘s personal assistant. Walking the dog, being present when Lyla departs for gap-year (Shortly I was thinking, Molly is even with Lyla). Except Molly and Lyla are very close friends. How old do we think Molly is, early 20s?

• Wow
Trinny seems to have aged overnight. She looks almost frail in the last getting ready video. I think it’s related to Lyla’s gap year (which to be fair is unlikely to be a full year).

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t agree more. She looks frail and stresssed. it’s like she’s aged overnight and gone from looking 52 to 65 in a matter of months. She’s lost even more weight too which isn’t good on her and looks like she’s lacking her usual energy. She alluded recently to Lyla being anxious on her gap year - I’d say she’s calling her mother 50 times a day! She really is a delicate little soul.
hope trinny gets her mojo back. She is probably overworked, traveled so much recently and doesn't mention Charles hardly ever which I believe is also an issue for her- could be wrong obviously.

QUOTE="Libertine, post: 13819847, member: 3870"]
Trinny seems to have aged overnight. She looks almost frail in the last getting ready video. I think it’s related to Lyla’s gap year (which to be fair is unlikely to be a full year).
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Lyla is back already?!! Her lip filler migration on her top lip in her most recent post looks really bad.

How is this ok? This outfit does not emphasize parts of her body in a good way. I think Trinny is only choosing clothes that suit her and Chloe must wear it as well. Weird body positivity twist.
It’s not everyone’s goal to wear the most „flattering“ clothes which hide your body fat as much as possible. Depends on your interpretation of „Bodypositivity“ but Chloe might feel, owning your belly is body positive.

Reactions: 4
It’s not everyone’s goal to wear the most „flattering“ clothes which hide your body fat as much as possible. Depends on your interpretation of „Bodypositivity“ but Chloe might feel, owning your belly is body positive.
I quite admire that she just wears what she likes and doesn't try and hide that she's bigger or shy away from clothes which are vibrant. Some things are not that flattering on her but she's enjoying the clothes so I guess that's all that matters. I wish I was more like that. It's exhausting worrying about what to wear so your belly doesn't show as much and limits what I wear. I'd love to think "f**k it" and wear what I liked (within reason!), I don't want to look gross haha.

Reactions: 5
How is this ok? This outfit does not emphasize parts of her body in a good way. I think Trinny is only choosing clothes that suit her and Chloe must wear it as well. Weird body positivity twist.
Actually you will be surprised..ive seen a lot of girls wear dresses like this that emphasise their stomach area. I get bloated at timea and even this skin tight dress would show my bloated tummy and not be flattering on me so i often wonder what these girla are thinking? Or maybe they have confidence and want to wear it anyway? I dont know but i agrer it doesnt look good at all and just makes the person look bigget than they actually are

Reactions: 5
Lyla’s or trinny’s? ;)
out of interest, if she professes to all the lasers and Botox etc why wouldn’t she admit to filler!? Her lips haven’t changed from older photos- I’m not convinced she has filler? Am I being daft?

QUOTE="AB427, post: 13820052, member: 193119"]
Lyla is back already?!! Her lip filler migration on her top lip in her most recent post looks really bad.
[/QUOTE]

Never mind the belly (although it's a terrible look, and if she cared - not to say she has to - she'd cringe and never dream of wearing this because it's desperately unflattering) - but those dumpy, stumpy legs in socks and trainers are something else. Awful. Plus it's so boring that nine times out of ten Trinny thinks wearing trainers makes her look cool and ageless. It doesn't. It's boring, unimaginative, and very lazy.

• Heart
Never mind the belly (although it's a terrible look, and if she cared - not to say she has to - she'd cringe and never dream of wearing this because it's desperately unflattering) - but those dumpy, stumpy legs in socks and trainers are something else. Awful. Plus it's so boring that nine times out of ten Trinny thinks wearing trainers makes her look cool and ageless. It doesn't. It's boring, unimaginative, and very lazy.
Why must wearing shoes be an effort though? If you are on your feet the whole day, trainers are fair enough. The one nod she does to practicability (whereas otherwise she wears jackets as narrow, she is unable to move her arms or breathe properly) I sure do support. 😅

Given the amount of accidental nip-slips (and that infamous time when Charles walked past naked going to the shower whilst she was live!) that Trinny would not choose to sit clearly topless to do her makeup now. Especially given how exuberant and vigorous she is about everything! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Sometimes on her IG lives she gets asked about doing makeup and if she'd do live tutorials, but she says that she doesn't enjoy that. I think she probably had to do it when she worked with grubby? I have seen her being filmed with the TL crew and she never looked like she was having fun. And I think she's too real to fake it.
Loved her, she seemed so “real” and she always looked a bit moody and hacked off when they filmed the what the team were wearing segments, like she’d rather be anywhere else. 😄

• Haha
I really felt for Trinny during her live a few days ago. She’s clearly extremely concerned about Lyla’s anxiety issues.

But I also felt conflicted. She said she couldn’t do the live on Insta because Chloe looks at Trinny’s Insta account but that it was ‘safe’ to do it on FB.

Lyla has a right to privacy. I totally understand Trinny needing support too but she doesn’t need to tell thousands of strangers on the internet.

I really felt for Trinny during her live a few days ago. She’s clearly extremely concerned about Lyla’s anxiety issues.

But I also felt conflicted. She said she couldn’t do the live on Insta because Chloe looks at Trinny’s Insta account but that it was ‘safe’ to do it on FB.

Lyla has a right to privacy. I totally understand Trinny needing support too but she doesn’t need to tell thousands of strangers on the internet.
Chloe sees all of it doesn't she? I haven't seen any Trinny lives in a while, I'm a bit out of sync with what's going on although i saw that her daughter didn't go off on her gap year in the end. What was she saying on her recent Insta live?

Do you mean Lyla? Not sure what you mean about Chloe?

QUOTE="Howdy, post: 13903159, member: 38899"]
Chloe sees all of it doesn't she? I haven't seen any Trinny lives in a while, I'm a bit out of sync with what's going on although i saw that her daughter didn't go off on her gap year in the end. What was she saying on her recent Insta live?
[/QUOTE]

Do you mean Lyla? Not sure what you mean about Chloe?

QUOTE="Howdy, post: 13903159, member: 38899"]
[/QUOTE]
@Deevee47 I was commenting on the post before that mentioned Chloe. I have no idea as I didn't see the live.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.