Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tough week ahead she said and she’s hurt her back which isn’t good for having to lift heavy items this week.
she’s not been photographed with Charles in ages, or on holiday. She’s been away a lot, so maybe trying to be busy and away from him and also lost weight, lost her joy. I could be completely on the wrong trajectory but I don’t think so. Hope she’s ok. She looks permanent sad unless she’s turning ‘it’ on for the camera.
Ooh what makes you think that? She's definitely not herself but it could be worry about Lyla, maybe.

Reactions: 7
I hope she's ok, between today's caption and mentioning heavy lifting, a lot of changes, hoping to feel settled... I hope everything she got from that old man (he's 80) was a lot of good stuff like money, investment, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe that she took investment from him, she did however get some fabulous gifts along the way (Tiffany’s cuff’s (plural) that she’s discussed and she seemed to really appreciate his counsel and fortitude. She’s been with him 10 years so not a flash in the pan as they say.
anyway I could be wrong, it’s just a hunch but it feels like it could well be the situation. She knows the press will be ALL over it if it’s the case so I’d say that would weigh heavily too.
I wish her well and hope she’s ok too. Must be mega hard being in the public eye at times- not all it’s cracked up to be.
I hope she's ok, between today's caption and mentioning heavy lifting, a lot of changes, hoping to feel settled... I hope everything she got from that old man (he's 80) was a lot of good stuff like money, investment, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t believe that she took investment from him, she did however get some fabulous gifts along the way (Tiffany’s cuff’s (plural) that she’s discussed and she seemed to really appreciate his counsel and fortitude. She’s been with him 10 years so not a flash in the pan as they say.
anyway I could be wrong, it’s just a hunch but it feels like it could well be the situation. She knows the press will be ALL over it if it’s the case so I’d say that would weigh heavily too.
I wish her well and hope she’s ok too. Must be mega hard being in the public eye at times- not all it’s cracked up to be.
Yeah I don’t think there was any investment from Charles either (she’s alluded to this), but she did get to live in his luxurious home (presumably at no cost) while she sold her own place to start Trinny London and pay for Lyla’s private school fees

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes, that she definitely did.
My grandma used to say- better to be an old man’s darling than a young man’s slave. (1970’s)
I hope she’s ok.

Yeah I don’t think there was any investment from Charles either (she’s alluded to this), but she did get to live in his luxurious home (presumably at no cost) while she sold her own place to start Trinny London and pay for Lyla’s private school fees

Reactions: 4
He funded Trinny London to some degree

Reactions: 1
I thought it was widely known that he did invest in the business when she was getting started?

Trinny has had a successful career in her own right and also comes from somewhat of an aristocratic background, so I can see why she gets upset at some of the assumptions around Charles - especially when she’s not even married to him.

Something else I will say for Trinny being the CEO of her business is she seems to be genuinely invested in her products - she’s not just “the face of the brand” who posts the odd link and promo code on Instagram when she feels like it

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Trinny has had a successful career in her own right and also comes from somewhat of an aristocratic background, so I can see why she gets upset at some of the assumptions around Charles - especially when she’s not even married to him.

Something else I will say for Trinny being the CEO of her business is she seems to be genuinely invested in her products - she’s not just “the face of the brand” who posts the odd link and promo code on Instagram when she feels like it
I agree that she's 100% invested and genuinely cares and finds her work interesting. She goes all out. I don't think it's unfair to suggest she had initial investment from Saatchi. I read it was him and some other investors. That is normal with a start up. It all costs. The stories about selling her house and clothes are old, it was a long time ago. I don't believe he continues to fund it but there was initial investment and so what, it was business for him too I'm sure, making a return on it. It doesn't take anything away from her efforts and success.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lyla was away as boarding school for years and was expected to travel for a gap year then go to Uni.

It’s conceivable that Charles, at not quite 80, wasn’t expecting to have a needy teenager living at home full time. I wonder if this has put pressure on hos and Trinny’s relationship?

Reactions: 5
Tinny tribe posts are popping up a lot for me, needy needy needy which I feel detracts from Trinny tbh. Get the vibe quite a few are trans, I don't care about trans issues live and let live but its a bit huh.

I thought it was widely known that he did invest in the business when she was getting started?
I thought, through him and his company she started with YouTube and other socials, because that’s part of what his company does? So his company was the management behind the social media part of her job?

That could be the case but I’ve never heard that before.
She’s always had a social team- well she started on insta with a few hundred followers then progressed to YouTube about a year ago when all her content from insta and Facebook were put on YouTube.
she used to film everything herself or Chloe /Anna did it.
I thought, through him and his company she started with YouTube and other socials, because that’s part of what his company does? So his company was the management behind the social media part of her job?

Reactions: 3
Tinny tribe posts are popping up a lot for me, needy needy needy which I feel detracts from Trinny tbh. Get the vibe quite a few are trans, I don't care about trans issues live and let live but its a bit huh.
Those groups started to feel a bit dodgy once the (gay?) men arrived. There's a few regulars who are very "me me me"
---
I seem to remember in one interview Charles did give her a "small" investment of a few thousand but she sold her clothes and moved to a smaller house to fund the rest of it.

I feel for her. Charles is no angel but it can't be easy separating your life after 10 years together and uprooting Lyla.

• Heart
The live this morning was done late from the office- as she had to get across town and the traffic was bad.
So she just have moved as she walks from Charles’ home usually. she was alluding to lots of personal change but the interviewee talked over her so she didn’t get to speak about what she sounded like she wanted to.
She looks so tired. She’s had lots of time off social media recently- it’s all been recorded. I hope she’s taking time for herself as I imagine once the media get hold of her situation they’ll be all over it. She also said that Lyla has been suffering a lot of anxiety but is dealing with it. As a parent, we just want to fix our children so she’ll have that to deal with too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The live this morning was done late from the office- as she had to get across town and the traffic was bad.
So she just have moved as she walks from Charles’ home usually. she was alluding to lots of personal change but the interviewee talked over her so she didn’t get to speak about what she sounded like she wanted to.
She looks so tired. She’s had lots of time off social media recently- it’s all been recorded. I hope she’s taking time for herself as I imagine once the media get hold of her situation they’ll be all over it. She also said that Lyla has been suffering a lot of anxiety but is dealing with it. As a parent, we just want to fix our children so she’ll have that to deal with too.
Poor lady. Definitely something going on, she hasn’t done a closet confessions from her dressing room for weeks

• Heart
Yes very true - all the interviews are done feom
TL HQ too. she must be so stressed about how she’s going to announce it. No wonder she’s looking so slim and anxious.

Poor lady. Definitely something going on, she hasn’t done a closet confessions from her dressing room for weeks

Reactions: 5
I had a thought about Charles and Trinny's relationship... just pure speculation obviously, but from what I understand, Charles is a Tory? I wonder if that has started to grate against her business outlook. I mean, I can't imagine her associates liking his right wing leanings that much. I'm not sure it would go down well with Chloe et al. Maybe Trinny feels she has to choose now.

I had a thought about Charles and Trinny's relationship... just pure speculation obviously, but from what I understand, Charles is a Tory? I wonder if that has started to grate against her business outlook. I mean, I can't imagine her associates liking his right wing leanings that much. I'm not sure it would go down well with Chloe et al. Maybe Trinny feels she has to choose now.
You feel like a woman in her late 50s would separate from her partner after years, whose political views she knew beforehand, because of social pressure from 25 (and more) year younger employees?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.