Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdy

VIP Member
I didn't particularly follow TL with the previous employees so no idea who Cha etc are. I only really know the current lot. Chloe seems very committed, wonder how long she'll stay.

Reactions: 1
I thought it was widely known that he did invest in the business when she was getting started?
I thought, through him and his company she started with YouTube and other socials, because that’s part of what his company does? So his company was the management behind the social media part of her job?

BigMavis

VIP Member
The tribes being trolled by a poster who is lifting photos from the web and pretending they're hers. Hardly anyone has noticed. The generation post and the baby and dog smiling. Completely weird.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Really? I don’t think she has had a boob job, they certainly don’t look like something she should have paid for if so! 😝

No - it’s all based on her instagram lives where they get all the info about her. That would take actual journo work 😂😂
But DID she say in her Live that they had separated? I never watch her Lives because that would be too time consuming but frequently watch tattle. Not sure the Lives are less effort.

maria99

Exactly, unfollowed months ago, sick of the flogging makeup constantly. Who cares

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
To be fair Kings Road is good at the moment. Some good shops have opened & not too flashy. Varley & Rixo have lifted it. (although I would never shop at Rixo 🤮) I prefer the Waitrose end with the smaller cuter shops & I think there’s a pre-loved on there somewhere too 👍🏻 (near Starbucks?)

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Well at least she is self aware enough to know it is a problem. She’s a good egg - I really like her. Far more genuine than so many morons on Insta (although I have to take breaks from her occasionally, too manic)
I use to like Trinny but her beauty products aren’t all that and are overpriced, I prefer Beautypie. As for Zara they steal others designs and Trinny London just recently used the Lionesses win to promote her beauty brushes on the Trinny London IG account.
I hope TL have paid and asked for the pleasure of using the Lionesses in this way and the photo‘s, as they’re protected by copyright laws.
Not a good look Trinny to use the success of other women‘s hard work to promote you!
Let’s hope Trinny London didn’t use the Lionesses for free advertising whilst her company is making millions, although she used/uses interns to keep her costs down so nothing would surprise me.

Last edited:
I really don’t get what she’s on about with her constant „MAAAAH“ing? The sound of a sheep? A goat? What’s that got to do with dressing too young for your age? (Also I find it WILDLY annoying!!!!)