Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I enjoy her fashion side but just swipe on by with the make up stuff, I’ve no interest (I do wear make up) but for someone with so much cosmetic surgery and enhancements I can’t take advice from her.
Lately some of her fashion is questionable, you can get away with some of it just because you are Trinny / famous. But anyone else would look a bugger! How the hell can anyone wear all those layers? A top with a long gilet, then a jacket, then a coat, a scarf, a crossbody bag? I couldn’t move let alone lift my arms without ripping the entire outfits!
The Friday twinning has had its day now for me, it doesn’t work remotely. And Chloe always seems to shout, she’s usually popping out of most of the outfits as they clearly don’t fit, also the fact that the labels are still attached she’s obviously not keeping any of it!
I mostly enjoy watching her ideas and the conclusion for my everyday outfits is sometimes considering layering something from my charityshop-wardrobe in an unusual way or combining unusual patterns. Just let inspire yourself and think outside the box. You don't have to copy the exact outfit.
I enjoy her fashion side but just swipe on by with the make up stuff, I’ve no interest (I do wear make up) but for someone with so much cosmetic surgery and enhancements I can’t take advice from her.
Lately some of her fashion is questionable, you can get away with some of it just because you are Trinny / famous. But anyone else would look a bugger! How the hell can anyone wear all those layers? A top with a long gilet, then a jacket, then a coat, a scarf, a crossbody bag? I couldn’t move let alone lift my arms without ripping the entire outfits!
The Friday twinning has had its day now for me, it doesn’t work remotely. And Chloe always seems to shout, she’s usually popping out of most of the outfits as they clearly don’t fit, also the fact that the labels are still attached she’s obviously not keeping any of it!
I also wonder and hope for the people in their private life, the both of them are not CONSTANTLY this upbeat and use it just for the videos to seem more excited.

Reactions: 1

Ennasor

She seems pretty honest about most things. I think she has larger mouth and fuller lips to most. Maybe she had a lip implant thing. I do really like her though. But definitely looks like lip filler to me. Maybe filler around that area made the lips look odd.
She was on a podcast talking about how the death of the father of her child affected them. How she had to explain what happened to him to her daughter was heartbreaking.
She has a great business plan too.

smurphette

VIP Member
I don’t know what to think with Trinny- I do tend to believe that she says she doesn’t have filler and only botox but then it seems so unlikely. Why would she say about botox and be honest about that and yet not want to comment about fillers. I genuinely don’t understand!
Unless she had fat transfer or something so strictly speaking not filler? She looks to me like she's had volume added, not that I'm an expert.

Deevee47

VIP Member
I thought that too when I saw it. Very peculiar
I watched Trinny’s Insta stories last night and WTF is going on with her lips?! Every time she spoke the inside of top lip was going weird against her teeth, it completely gave me the ick 🤣 and I can’t unsee it now!

Albee

VIP Member
Have you notice she doesn’t push her vitamin C serum? I’m sure it is because it coagulates between pumps. They are probably trying to rectify it.

queenamber

VIP Member
Oh gosh is that his house she is living in? Yes, I suppose if they aren’t married she has no protection. I’d be concerned if I were her in that case.
Yes she lives with Charles. They've been together since 2013 so understandable. She often mentions she wants to own her own home though so maybe she's thinking the same. I think she's very conscious that everyone will assume she's living off his millions.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Im sure she knew what his views were before she moved in with him. But that’s just my opinion.
She always seemed to admire him and trust his opinion. She called him her best friend.Time will tell I guess. I think she came close to giving away some info on the live she did yesterday but either because the guest spoke over her or because she decided to hold back she didn’t mention it.
eitherway, it’ll be evident soon enough. I hope all those friends she leant on before are there for her now. She used to talk about how she only had time for building the business Lyla and Charles for several years while she got the business to where it is. There’s not been a mention of him for sometime.

I had a thought about Charles and Trinny's relationship... just pure speculation obviously, but from what I understand, Charles is a Tory? I wonder if that has started to grate against her business outlook. I mean, I can't imagine her associates liking his right wing leanings that much. I'm not sure it would go down well with Chloe et al. Maybe Trinny feels she has to choose now.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Hope the wine was lovely.

I adore my children and would go to the ends of the earth for them- we are very close and had problems getting pregnant too- embarking on fertility help, but I do think there is an issue with babying children of late teen age/young adult.
Over the years I’ve seen/met/encountered spoilt, babied, over indulged individuals and I’ve never met one that I thought I’d want to spend anytime with or for our children to either. I’ve never wanted to employ one either.

Shes adores her and theyre very close. She had trouble getting preg i think had her late. So what if shes babied. She will look after her no matter what you can tell Trinny is a warm loving kind person.I think it’s nice. Not everyone needs to be the same.

Ive had a wine.

Deevee47

VIP Member
And zara is worldwide delivery too she says so all her followers get a chance to try things she wears
Also Zara seems to be happy to have her filming there. When she first started posting videos of her looking around Zara she used to be asked to stop filming by the security. I thought they were being idiots - she was doing a great promotional job for them. Clearly they've realised that too.