Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry, Mother’s Day “may not be a big deal” but there’s no excuse for a “card” on a scrap piece of paper and a “gift” that was just Trinny’s returned belongings that Lyla had borrowed. You can still have a low-key Mother’s Day and show your mum some care and attention.
Come on, she‘s a teenager who needs to be cool and quirky.

Reactions: 1

Deevee47

VIP Member
She must have really loved and respected the queen. She even carried on posting when her late mother died

smurphette

VIP Member
The post was saying Trinny had enough going on without the flight delays. Comments were basically laughing at the poster saying I'm sure first class and lux hotels make up for it lol.
I stopped looking at the group ages ago cos it was so repetitive and people making idiots of themselves.
I love Trinnys style but I'm petite just doesn't work for me.
Total shorty, which thankfully prevents me trying to pull off her looks too. Like, I'm sure some of her biggest fans would give it a go, but I know what I can't carry!

Deevee47

VIP Member
There was definitely a story why she left. I’d love to know what happened. She’s so cool- she was with grubby for years it must have been big for her to leave.

I follow Chacha (Trinny's old MUA) on IG. She is the total opposite of everything that Trinny seems to stand for, and I love her for that. On a recent IG live, she mentioned that a particular shade of yellow gave her PTSD. I bet she has some amazing stories to tell, but she never talks about Trinny ever, so I don't think she's able/willing/wants to share

Swigwam

Chatty Member
Why is her hair always in/covering her face?

You literally can only see a smal portion of her face and one eye.

Why hide behind it?

Deevee47

VIP Member
She dressed completely different as she was setting up Trinny London.
all
Slim trousers and shirts. It’s changed dramatically in the last 2 years especially. (IMO)

When was the last time Trinny changed her look?
I liked her prada loafers of the past but the ones that look like car tyres are hideous and the dress over trousers look is a def NO NO I think.
vampires wife dresses are def no. I hate the white trainers with everything - she used to wear shoes loads and I wish she’d revert back at least with trousers. Shop her own wardrobe would be a good idea for her to take her own advice
The white r&b trainers were cool at the start but completely over done now. She used to wear her Stella’s on repeat in every colour but she’s not worn them in time.

Well when she found Vampire's wife we now see that on repeat.

Things that need Trinny should get rid of (IMHO):
The white platform sneakers, especially with dresses. Not saying white sneakers are out, just the platform ones are naff.
The long old lady necklaces or the big statement ones a'la school-teacher look.
Sequins, silver, glitter disgustingness. Such as this tinfoil monster
Juvaderm
Prada loafers (these were cool like 1 year ago and screams 'I'm trying to be fashun')
Dresses over pants (expat in India who is so 'ethnique')

She can do long dresses and coats really well, and pull them off as day-looks. Just hate some of the ott layering and accessorizing.

Also don't get me started on Clara Rockmore (sorry if any of you like her sense of style).

Cerase

Premium, Maybe but economy is just tight!!!!
Yes I said premium economy, not economy.

We don't know what the team are flying, do we?

Agree with a PP, I absolutely wouldn't want to sit anywhere near my boss on a long flight. I have previously and tried to stay awake until he was fast asleep, didn't want him to see me snoozing with my mouth wide open, sleep face. 😂

• Haha

smurphette

VIP Member
I'm packing for a trip and dug out my Trinny pots. They're such a God send for travelling and don't count as liquids! Forgot how much I love them. Hope they release more of the split pots for Christmas.

Not an Ad I swear :ROFLMAO:
Little pots like that are amazing! I have solid foundation and a blusher compact for this reason. Must think about adding some more Trinny to the collection. That liquids rule is a pain.