Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AB427

Lyla is back already?!! Her lip filler migration on her top lip in her most recent post looks really bad.

yawnnnnnnn

Something happened but I’m. Not sure what and she’s re shooting it next week. Can anyone fill us in ?
Lila pulling a strop when she agreed to film the shoe haul... people were leaving comments in the live. Lila walked off as she was “unwell” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Deevee47

VIP Member
We’ll agree to disagree. Time will tell.
I completely disagree with you, she's not different to any of the 17/18 year olds that I know.

We only see a sliver of their lives. I don't think she's babied and I bet Trinny wouldn't have it any other way anyway.

garfield123

I follow some really good proper nutritionists on IG and have seen them them take apart her stuff. She's cherry picks and misinterprets research to sell her fad diet.
---
I highly recommend Dr.adrian.chavez on ig. Scroll along his stories to the glucose section for sensible advice about glucose the fad of glucose monitoring. And yes Tim Spector and Zoe diet can get in the bin.
What’s wrong with Zoe?

Deevee47

VIP Member
Lyla’s or trinny’s? ;)
out of interest, if she professes to all the lasers and Botox etc why wouldn’t she admit to filler!? Her lips haven’t changed from older photos- I’m not convinced she has filler? Am I being daft?

QUOTE="AB427, post: 13820052, member: 193119"]
Lyla is back already?!! Her lip filler migration on her top lip in her most recent post looks really bad.
[/QUOTE]

Deevee47

VIP Member
She has two of them and they’re over £800 each!

I quite like some parts of her wardrobe. Most things I wouldn’t want to have myself, but find them quite pretty. BUT, that monstruos sleeveless shaggy top with the silvery threads? Wth is that!!!!!!! That’s REALLY unattractive imo.
What type of off?
i remember her buying that grey co ord but honestly I think it’s horrible. So shapeless and then adding the dress and those hideous prada sandals was a huge NO from me. Each to their own of course but I think she looks better in so many other things.
Ok now i LOVE her restyling of the grey Zara coord tonal grey. But she somehow seemed off in that clip. 🤔

Deevee47

VIP Member
Do you mean Lyla? Not sure what you mean about Chloe?

QUOTE="Howdy, post: 13903159, member: 38899"]
Chloe sees all of it doesn't she? I haven't seen any Trinny lives in a while, I'm a bit out of sync with what's going on although i saw that her daughter didn't go off on her gap year in the end. What was she saying on her recent Insta live?
[/QUOTE]

katz2022

Chatty Member
I bought the vitamin c serum and really didn’t like it. Did nothing for my skin, it seemed very mild to me!

Ah yes, looks like she’s deleted it now. Wish I’d watched it before it went, I’ve no idea what actually happened. She’s posted on her insta stories to say she’ll refilm it next week.

Deevee47

VIP Member
No way!! Did she!? I don’t remember that tbh. I bet that was chacha. Would love to know the tea.

I remember Trinny talking about a toxic employee who she had to let go and then sage the office…anyone have an idea who? Would that have been Cha Cha?

From my experience the salary is shocking. Other companies offered salaries nearly 5 times more than the salary TL offered. I guess people have to move on to get better pay.
Lyla is sweet but very very spoilt in my opinion. She’s babied so much for someone of her age- and seems very immature. I think Trinny plans to sell rather than pass it on to lyla.
I often wonder how well the company woukd KD so if Trinny wasn’t at the helm.

😂😂😂😂
I find it very interesting, if it is planned for Lyla to take over the business. Can we expect seeing Chloe Friday Twinning in 30 yrs side by side with Lyla? 😅

Didn’t catch that one but can imagine that had to be Chacha.