Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maria99

I saw Trinny's stories this morning and she complained that she had to move the live by 30 mins as the daughter didn't want to do it/wanted to make it later or something. The daughter stood on the stairs and was not keen on doing the story. Didn't check insta after that

Reactions: 1

smurphette

VIP Member
I wouldn’t want to sit with my boss on a 26 hour flight (or whatever). I do think her staff should be in Premium Economy at a minimum though.
I didn't see videos/photos of them to see. Singapore have Premium on their A350, A380 and B777s, but don't know what she flew. Have done Premium with Virgin only - sometimes reasonably priced and sometimes very expensive!

Andra

I’m only guessing but I presume she’d just been and had a beauty treatment done. She does a lot of micro needling and acid serums to keep her skin dewy. Does seem to be working, she has lovely skin.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Yes you’ve hit the nail on the head- doesn’t seem happy. I know she travels for business etc but she is away a lot with work, family, friends etc there’s no more chatting with him and playing music in the mornings at the weekend etc I have a feeling she’ll move out soon and that will be that.

I love how she says she’s not buying anything, still gets new stuff but says friends bought it for her 😂

Regarding Charles, I have had a feeling for a while that her relationship with him may be breaking down. She just hasn’t seemed happy.

Howdy

VIP Member
She’s definitely had them done!! Her constant nipples poking out make it very obvious
I remember on her show with Susannah C when she showed how to use the chicken fillets to enhance your boobs and how effective it was on her so I thought she'd just used those maybe.

As there are some weird fetish-channels around collecting Trinny‘s underwear moments from the Closet confessions and compiling those snippets… do we think these men are, who she is referencing with „Good morning guys and girls“? Not one to slut shame, call myself a feminist, but still get weird bodychecking-vibes from her prancing around in knickers.

Destina

Thought it was the other way round? In your youth you have sharp contours, therefore you can wear harsh eyeliner and such, as you age, you need to get softer, as the contrast is too hard otherwise and pronounces your looser saggier face-structure…?
No, I meant that that her own makeup looks untidy esp. when she tries to show how quick one can do makeup with her products.

Rothsey

VIP Member
According to her Facebook-story (which stopped mid sentence. Did she delete the rest and forgot that particular one?) she now actually moved house.
The style of the last Closet Confessions probably was also different because of her packing stuff for moving I can imagine.
That’s a shame, it’s awful when a relationship breaks down. I hope that she finds happiness in her new place.

Deevee47

VIP Member
I don’t think she is- but it is his home and office (she’s mentioned his daughter goes there to work) and she has her life there and Lyla’s but I do think she’s in a precarious position. She moved as she needed to sell the house to raise money for her business apparently.

Yes she lives with Charles. They've been together since 2013 so understandable. She often mentions she wants to own her own home though so maybe she's thinking the same. I think she's very conscious that everyone will assume she's living off his millions.

I didn't particularly follow TL with the previous employees so no idea who Cha etc are. I only really know the current lot. Chloe seems very committed, wonder how long she'll stay.
I find it very interesting, if it is planned for Lyla to take over the business. Can we expect seeing Chloe Friday Twinning in 30 yrs side by side with Lyla? 😅

I remember Trinny talking about a toxic employee who she had to let go and then sage the office…anyone have an idea who? Would that have been Cha Cha?

From my experience the salary is shocking. Other companies offered salaries nearly 5 times more than the salary TL offered. I guess people have to move on to get better pay.
Didn’t catch that one but can imagine that had to be Chacha.

Imagine if one of your employees told you they didn't like your partner's, who has nothing to with the business, politics 😂😂

Charles probably doesn't know who Chloe even is!
I can imagine Trinny talking about work at dinner and mentioning Chloe and other employees. No? 😅
I mean, they flew to various different cities together.

Ofc that’s not a reason to not do this, and THEY are the problem ofc, but just saying: the new CloCo is very yummy food for the creeps.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Wow I didn’t know that about the Vit C.
I haven’t bought it but I have bought the enzyme cleanser which is good but no where as good as the alpha h one I use.

i agree that it was strange that she just stayed off social media without putting a post up.
QUOTE="1plus3, post: 11829455, member: 189530"]
Indeed. I found it a bit strange that she stopped posting with no note or anything.

She has a worldwide audience - I’m Australian and it confused me as other British people were posting (albeit in a respectful way).

I actually wonder if something else is going on. I loved the Queen and was very sad to see her go. But Trinny’s affect was very low in the video she did yesterday and today.

While I’m here, I’ve been annoyed by Trinny London not being open about the fact they gave incorrect advice on the Vit C.

When the Vitamin C serum was launched Trinity gave the explicit advice (on multiple video chats) that the vitamin C was suitable for beginners because it was so gentle yet hugely effective.

Fast forward to now: the Vitamin C serum has a separate paper warning label that comes with it saying that it is for “experienced vitamin C users only.”

Trinny has started saying that when she pitches Vit C serum on her chats but there was never an acknowledgement (at that I’m aware of) that they had clearly made a mistake.

I made a very nice post on the fb Trinny Tribe expressing my confusion but I was held back by administrators for a week and then deleted.

I ordered the serum just before the guidelines changed. As someone who has sensitive skin and has reacted to Vit C before, it was a bit annoying to spend $120 on a serum because Trinny specifically said it was suitable for beginners.
[/QUOTE]