Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, looks like she’s deleted it now. Wish I’d watched it before it went, I’ve no idea what actually happened. She’s posted on her insta stories to say she’ll refilm it next week.

Something happened but I’m. Not sure what and she’s re shooting it next week. Can anyone fill us in ?
Lila pulling a strop when she agreed to film the shoe haul... people were leaving comments in the live. Lila walked off as she was “unwell” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Lila pulling a strop when she agreed to film the shoe haul... people were leaving comments in the live. Lila walked off as she was “unwell” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Sorry I'm no native speaker and didn't find a translation online. What does "pulling a strob" mean? Can someone explain please?

I saw Trinny's stories this morning and she complained that she had to move the live by 30 mins as the daughter didn't want to do it/wanted to make it later or something. The daughter stood on the stairs and was not keen on doing the story. Didn't check insta after that

Reactions: 1
Absolute horseshit being thrown around here. Lyla was filming the live for Trinny, the whole comment section was rude towards Trinny (people complaining they didn’t want comments on screen, people complaining it was dark and about background noise) then the comments started calling Lyla a brat and mocking her accent/voice. Totally out of order and uncalled for. She is a child and not a public figure. She was filming for her mum and people were horrid to her. Trinny ended the live by saying she can take the negative comments because she’s older and has chosen to put herself out in the public but Lyla is a teenager and is more sensitive to the negativity. She defended her daughters voice/accent and said she would take a few days off. She came on stories an hour or so later and said everything was ok with Lyla and she would do the show live another time.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Absolute horseshit being thrown around here. Lyla was filming the live for Trinny, the whole comment section was rude towards Trinny (people complaining they didn’t want comments on screen, people complaining it was dark and about background noise) then the comments started calling Lyla a brat and mocking her accent/voice. Totally out of order and uncalled for. She is a child and not a public figure. She was filming for her mum and people were horrid to her. Trinny ended the live by saying she can take the negative comments because she’s older and has chosen to put herself out in the public but Lyla is a teenager and is more sensitive to the negativity. She defended her daughters voice/accent and said she would take a few days off. She came on stories an hour or so later and said everything was ok with Lyla and she would do the show live another time.
Weird. When did the mood change so much? I got the impression that people in the comments are always PRAISING Trinny, no matter what she does, and Lyla as well.

I'm gonna delete my post here about Lyla from a few months ago, because I don't want to participate in bullying a teenager.

Reactions: 6
Weird. When did the mood change so much? I got the impression that people in the comments are always PRAISING Trinny, no matter what she does, and Lyla as well.
it was literally the live she did trying on Zara stuff maybe two weeks ago when I started seeing the first negative and rude comments.Just being rude for the sake of it. I felt terribly sorry for Lyla yesterday and Trinny. As a mother myself I can understand how hurt Trinny was for her daughter.

EDIT: actually it was that live when people started the hate because Trinny shops in Zara and they aren’t sustainable. There appeared to be a wave of people calling her out on it.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the live this morning? What were people commenting? The description says she had to cut it short and implies people we’re leaving nasty comments about Lyla :(
Yes I saw it. Lyla was doing the filming and somebody made a comment, that of course Lula read, saying something like “why does Lula talk like that? That’s not her real voice”. She then told Trinny that people were being nasty in the comments and started to cry, and Trinny was rightly furious and upset and cut the video short

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I had no idea Trinny had a thread here! That’s disgusting behaviour about her daughter - good on Trinny for stopping it. As if being a teenage girl isn’t hard enough (especially now).

Reactions: 12
I had no idea Trinny had a thread here! That’s disgusting behaviour about her daughter - good on Trinny for stopping it. As if being a teenage girl isn’t hard enough (especially now).
Yes 👏
I found it very upsetting as a mother myself to see. Grown adults bullying a teenager. It was horrific.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yes 👏
I found it very upsetting as a mother myself to see. Grown adults bullying a teenager. It was horrific.
Really crass and disgusting behaviour. I didn’t see it myself, but really feel for both of them! Especially when you consider they are both probably bored silly and trying to have a bit of fun 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thanks, people on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really crass and disgusting behaviour. I didn’t see it myself, but really feel for both of them! Especially when you consider they are both probably bored silly and trying to have a bit of fun 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thanks, people on the internet.
I saw it - disgusting behaviour. Well done to trinny shutting it down in a calm manner. Poor girl has been through so much in her life with losing her dad in tragic circumstances. Makes me so mad when people behave like that towards children.

Reactions: 13
exactly! The entitlement of some people is astonishing. Trinny does these videos for the fun of it and for the ladies who like to watch her. She makes no money on showing her wardrobes. I thought their live videos were very sweet especially when they are going through stuff talking about it lyla would keep it or not. It’s all the stuff I look forward to with my daughter someday so I find it cute to watch.

Reactions: 11
I find Trinny very sweet, actually - I grew up watching her! When I need to cheer up I dip into her videos. Ugh, just so yukky. It’s a weird time of life (being a teen etc) for mums and daughters to relate to each other, let alone what they’ve been through and how weird things are at the moment. Some people are trash. I hope it hasn’t upset her too much, and she can realise some people are dicks whose opinion doesn’t matter💔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had a Trinny ad pop up in my feed on Instagram. Why is her skin such a furious red (this is genuine curiosity- and I don’t follow her anywhere)?

I’m only guessing but I presume she’d just been and had a beauty treatment done. She does a lot of micro needling and acid serums to keep her skin dewy. Does seem to be working, she has lovely skin.

Reactions: 1