Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumdrum

I have tried a few of the products in the range, I've liked everything but the concealer/foundation one is amazing. Products are very quick to use ideal for 5 min make up, very natural too. If I want a more made up look I use Charlotte tilbury/pat mcgrath

Reactions: 1

Howdy

VIP Member
I hope she's ok, between today's caption and mentioning heavy lifting, a lot of changes, hoping to feel settled... I hope everything she got from that old man (he's 80) was a lot of good stuff like money, investment, etc.
He funded Trinny London to some degree

Rothsey

VIP Member
She said that she’s moved… I hope we get a little tour. I bet the decor will be fantastic!

Deevee47

VIP Member
Agree and never mentioned.
Cha Cha was a huge component of the early day Instagram and then one day, just gone with no real explanation.
Yes that’s right! I forgot about her leaving and then returning full time. I like Cha, she wasn’t fake in my opinion but was amazing with makeup and colours. I liked her and thought she was cool. Loved her style.
I seem to remember Chloe leaving, there was a big farewell to her. She was concentrating on performing/acting I think. Then she gradually reappeared and now is back full time.

Lucy went on maternity leave so might have come back into a different role, maybe part time.

I wondered about Cha Cha. She has a product named after her so must have been right in the fold. She came across as moody though, so i don't miss her 🤣

Rothsey

VIP Member
I follow some really good proper nutritionists on IG and have seen them them take apart her stuff. She's cherry picks and misinterprets research to sell her fad diet.
---
I highly recommend Dr.adrian.chavez on ig. Scroll along his stories to the glucose section for sensible advice about glucose the fad of glucose monitoring. And yes Tim Spector and Zoe diet can get in the bin.
Thanks! This is interesting, my fella has Type2 and I wanna be more educated on it! 🥰

BigMavis

VIP Member
Where was the Triber with all the photoshoots from? The one with the hair and the legs???

Trinny has days where she dresses like that. Frankly when I first discovered her, I wasn't sure what gender pronoun would be appropriate. Also, John the makeup artist has done her the biggest favour of her life. The way she would jab her lips, jab her eyes, fork on blush then rub like she was basting a turkey... I mean?! A makeup range? What?!!
I‘m sure, John the makeup artist was hired by her to do so, and I hope he gets paid decently by her for it, and it’s not a favour. 😅

helenhighwater

I had a thought about Charles and Trinny's relationship... just pure speculation obviously, but from what I understand, Charles is a Tory? I wonder if that has started to grate against her business outlook. I mean, I can't imagine her associates liking his right wing leanings that much. I'm not sure it would go down well with Chloe et al. Maybe Trinny feels she has to choose now.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I'd love to try her make up too but it's priced way out of my range and I'd be worried that I'd get the colours totally wrong.

Fashion wise, apart from when she took the GP lady to Boden, what is Trinny's obsession with Zara? As a PP has already correctly stated, they're a Spanish company and therefore the garments are cut for a shorter, leaner frame with a small bust. I am the exact opposite.

Sparklebox

I can’t believe how spoilt her daughter is- no Mother’s Day card or present- she forgot apparently and had ran out of money! Seriously!? After the amount her mother does for her?? Selfish and spoilt.
Selfish and spoilt???? Not quite sure how you can say this about someone’s daughter who you don’t know. It may seem that way to you, however Trinnys reaction wasn’t one of offence or dismay, she was fairly laid back about the whole thing. It may not be a big deal in their household. I have seen previous posts where Lyla has got things for her Mum for no particular reason which surely is more thoughtful.

Albee

VIP Member
Just stocked up in the Black Friday sale and can't wait for my haul to arrive! I went away for a few days last week and only brought a stack. So convenient and genuinely impressed by the quality of everything. Love the look of the duo pots for travel. Did anyone here get anything?
I’ve recently bought the mascara and brow gel. My verdict on the mascara is still out. I’m finding it very clumpy. But I love the eyebrow gel.