Trinny Woodall and Trinny London products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that makes sense. I always notice that the Duke of York Square branch they film in is located near to the Saatchi Gallery.

Boden is ridiculously £££ these days.
Yes that's true. It's a lovely location, just off the King's Road. I grew up in London so spent many a Saturday around there. Fun to watch all the fashion.

I used to love Boden and still get endless catalogues and money off codes in the post but don't really shop there anymore - it is pricey as you say. Their stuff does last to be fair. I've got a bunch of Breton tops that lasted years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And zara is worldwide delivery too she says so all her followers get a chance to try things she wears
Also Zara seems to be happy to have her filming there. When she first started posting videos of her looking around Zara she used to be asked to stop filming by the security. I thought they were being idiots - she was doing a great promotional job for them. Clearly they've realised that too.

Reactions: 1
I always assume that she is getting some sort of payment from Zara for all the promotional work she does. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely she is a savvy enough business lady to have got that?

Reactions: 4
I always assume that she is getting some sort of payment from Zara for all the promotional work she does. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely she is a savvy enough business lady to have got that?
Wouldn’t that be beyond her? Just like every 30 yr (and probably younger, but those I don’t watch..,) influencer does?

Unless things have changed recently, Zara are well known for not indulging in the cult of influencers. They don't give freebies, sponsor posts, give affiliate links etc.

Reactions: 14
Unless things have changed recently, Zara are well known for not indulging in the cult of influencers. They don't give freebies, sponsor posts, give affiliate links etc.
Fair dos then, I don’t give Zara a second glance as it won’t fit over my massive boobs 😆

Reactions: 6
Btw, if anyone needs a laugh these two Trinny impressions get me everytime. Hope the links work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Btw, if anyone needs a laugh these two Trinny impressions get me everytime. Hope the links work.

OMG these are the best!! LOVE THEM. As one of the comments says - I thought I loved Trinny and now I love her even more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ruairi's Trinny videos get me every time 🤣Trinny often reposted him and I think she did some videos with him? Love that she can poke fun at herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I found her latest reel interesting: need direction in your 50s? JOIN A TRINNY TRIBE! Obviously these ticketed Trinny Tribe events are lucrative. A reasonably expensive ticket in return for a photo with Trinny and maybe some make up advice but the crowds look large and disorganised. The Trinny Tribe FB groups are as boring as batshit.
Just an fyi (from someone who has been to an event), the ticket price is redeemable against the products.

She does have an enormous amount of energy. She flies first or business class so she can rest on these flights, but she is off the plane and straight into meetings and events.

I am however not a fan of Chloe. She just bugs the tit out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is Chloe's job? Except to dress up alongside Trinny and look terrible in similar outfits?

• Haha
Just an fyi (from someone who has been to an event), the ticket price is redeemable against the products.
I’d forgotten the ticket price was redeemable against products, but that still makes them a good money spinner, particularly as not much thought or organisation seems to go into the events.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what Lylas relationship with Charles is like? If theyre alone together wonder if its awkward silences. I wondered about that kitchen looks like a professional kitchen!! I saw Trinny and her daughter in Selfridges once and got so excited i rambled sth to her about being a fan and she looked at me like i had 2 heads then gave me a pitiful smile and fake smile and said "thankyou". Friday twinning does my head in. Chloe is too loud and im sorry the clothes trinny wears just dont look good on a short curvy lass. The other day i literally felt mortified for her.

Attachments

• Wow
Erm the other day Chloe was writhing about in her undies on a bed. I don't know why either 😕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

She does have an enormous amount of energy. She flies first or business class so she can rest on these flights, but she is off the plane and straight into meetings and events.

I am however not a fan of Chloe. She just bugs the tit out of me.
I was thinking, maybe Trinny has to be very relaxed, chilled and drawn back in her private life and just gets out every inch of energy she can for her public appearances. It’s just impossible to be THIS upbeat all the time. Except you’re on drugs or meds or litres of coffee maybe.

Reactions: 5
her team also added a bunch of ads into all of the videos on YT. Monetize, baby:)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.