Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyRizzo

I remember a closet confession where she wore a brown sequin coat from Prada. Some of the sequins fell off and she was laughing with Jemma at the cost of them… I looked on Prada website as it was current… £10k 😳
Cries in povo

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
I think there must have been a financial reason that she stuck with him for all that time, her business is now booming and she’s got the cash to set up home and a live independently- COVID will have delayed this happening but I reckon she’s wanted out for a long time.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Haven't looked in Zara for years. The sizing is so wierd now. I bought a skirt years ago, size Medium, went back a couple of years later and the same size was labelled XXL. I know as I held my Medium up against it and it was exactly the same waist measurement.
Plus they don't really cater for breasts at all 😂
How dare you have boobs

I’m the same… Zara sort your boob shit out

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Her reels have been great today, good to see her happy and smiling. And her “wardrobe floor” room looks amazing with the sun shining in.
She genuinely looks happy

Howdy

VIP Member
It feels like she's driven by a fear of losing it all. She went through a difficult time in her past and I wonder whether that drives her, like if she stops she thinks something might happen and it all goes downhill. That's extreme but fear and trauma can do weird things to you. I expect she's also driven by wanting to leave Lyla a very healthy inheritance so she never goes through what she did. Extreme yes, but again bad experiences can do weird shit to you. I also understand the comfort it must bring to think "my kid won't ever suffer financially when I'm gone". She will also want to ensure her retirement is well prepared for. Plus working for more and more is an addiction like any other. I enjoy her content less and don't tend to watch much. I click on her stories but often click off. I started to find her quite overwhelming, just ON all the time and constant beauty treatments that most people can't afford routinely (laser masks and so on) and just so many clothes and even when clearing some out she just buys more and more.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Howdy

VIP Member
I don’t know how Nicole Kidman can reverse from that face. Why isn’t anybody telling her? Loved Expats though. Worth a watch

On another note - Trinnys birthday was rather lovely. Felt like old old proper friends rather than the merry go round of “new” Insta huns everyone seems to acquire. Despite what we see on Insta that’s testament to her.
Yes I'm watching it, enjoying it, got episode 4 to catch up on. Nicole started looking odd ages ago, think she had a nose job for a start. She was so lovely and fresh faced before.

Trinny does seem to have a strong core group of friends which is good to see. She's obviously very loved.

What on EARTH is going on with Trinny's lips. They're awful.
ikr! she needs to sue whoever injected her lips,they are so lumpy ! 🤭🤭🤭Does anyone believe they are natural??! 😆
---
So what are your thoughts on the eye liner? I feel Trinny has gone back on so many of her original messages. This is just another one.
1. Don’t need tools, use your fingers. Oh look we have brushes now.
2. Look natural use bff and concealer. No foundations require. Oh look we have full cover foundations.
3. Eye liners too harsh use our range of eye shadows to build up. Oh look we have eyeliners.
in my professional opinion,most of her eyeliner colours are useless and dated. i mean GREEN and BLUE eyeliner???!!!they are hideous and not flattering on most women... and the "champagne"colour ...?! im not impressed... She is CLUELESS when it comes to makeup,she cant even do her own makeup. She is doing plenty of makeup mistakes on herself 🤭 Also all the desperate plastic surgery is just making her look older ,wierd and manly!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Rubyroo160

Yes, he was going to ‘fall off’ a building at some point.

What’s interesting is that Trinny gets cross when you mention filler (she’s admitted to Botox only) but her cheeks and lips have miraculously inflated over the years.

She must have spent over 10k at The Vampires Wife sample sale. Like a lot of brands, which get heavy investment, their output and price has risen. The quality fallen. Silk lining has disappeared, silk has been replaced by polyester. Finishing not as good. Prices inflated so they are constantly in sale.

If she was really tuned into the clothes in a mindful way she’d notice that. Rather than just blindly spend!
I couldn’t believe she wore FOUR vampires wife dresses throughout her birthday! The woman is insane (although I do enjoying watching her). The overconsumption is off the scale.

queenamber

VIP Member
Interesting points, most of which i'd agree with
Interesting article. I'm definitely skeptical of how many people try to avoid or be scared of aging (especially that dickhead Bryan Johnson) but I think Trinny has been unfairly singled out in that headline. She's only mentioned briefly in the article! More celebs need to acknowledge how much time and money goes into all of this anti-aging upkeep.

I just can’t cope with all the shopping she does. I know she has talked about it before but it’s so excessive.
True. And yet she constantly talks about how consciously she chooses her purchases, how much less she is shopping these days, how everything „has it’s place“ in her wardrobe, blahdiblah. She’s got a serious shopping addiction, and it just is not a serious problem in her life because she is rich enough to afford it.

MaggieAggie

FGS now Trinny has succumbed to the misogynistic, homophobic gender religion!!! Really disappointed to see pronouns in the new takeover - I honestly thought better of her

BWa

Chatty Member
I just can’t cope with all the shopping she does. I know she has talked about it before but it’s so excessive.

THE0bvious

This quote jumped out from The Times: "When she was five she was sent home from school for cutting off another girl’s plait."
It was this incident that gained her the nickname "Trinny" after the St. Trinians films - The director of the films gave her the nickname! She was born Sarah-Jane...

rosemarina

VIP Member
I wouldn’t want to sit with my boss on a 26 hour flight (or whatever). I do think her staff should be in Premium Economy at a minimum though.

Neighbourooney

I have to agree with everything you say. Always really liked trinny, especially her Zara shop. But now everything she wears (usually over vibrant clashing colours) has to be matched with her make up, usually it’s the Swainy lipstick which she rubs on with her fingers, easily done if you have huge lips! I do wonder who really takes any interest in watching her with her personal trainer early in the morning.
In fairness her business is makeup. Her fashion content isn’t benefiting her financially. Of course she’s going to reference back to her brand.

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow her because of the shopping addiction. I’m trying to be mindful in my consumption this year (and going forward) and it’s just too much

queencarmen

VIP Member
I did find it frustrating that Skylar had a face like a slapped arse everytime they tried something on, sorry to say but new clothes arent going to magically improve your attractiveness or body shape

Sparklebox

I know plastic surgery is no one else’s busines, but given that Trinny is always so open about what she has had done it always amazes me that she never admits to breast implants. When she is in her gym gear you can see her implant moving under her breast tissue.

• Wow

Howdy

VIP Member
I had a good break from watching her as she was too much. I do have a huge amount of respect for her and find her engaging and fun but she is exhausting to watch all the time. Like she's scared of staying still. And the volume of clothes...just not normal.