Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the plot thickens, latest vlog shows the wreath in her house BUT it does not show it being made, so has she bought them ready done to sell on for profit? if so thats sneaky as she clearly said she had bought the items to make them, this will be interesting to watch for sure

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry had to delete that last post but I'll repost it now.

Omg she isn't making the wreaths!! I have someone on my Facebook who sells stuff like that too and look whats just been posted, exact replica of the ones tan 'makes' bit coincidental 😂😂😂😂

She even had the to show us all the stuff to make them in her latest vlog
Well if you look in her video it's the same photo as your friend posted with tans reflection in the bauble. Maybe ur friend is a tan friend and was getting some ideas and nicked tans pic.
Why would she buy all the stuff to make it and I looked.. It's exactly the same stuff that's in the wreath.

Reactions: 1
Tans video and image is definitely in her house. The Facebook pic is Tans pic. What I don't get is why the girl on facebook is able to sell them so much cheaper. She cant be buying off tan and selling them on- she wld be out of pocket. So, is tan buying them cheap off the Facebook site and marking them up for profit? Or, is the girl also genuinely making them and used Tans image as an example?
Tan did have the stuff though 🤔
I'm too invested in this now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Tans video and image is definitely in her house. The Facebook pic is Tans pic. What I don't get is why the girl on facebook is able to sell them so much cheaper. She cant be buying off tan and selling them on- she wld be out of pocket. So, is tan buying them cheap off the Facebook site and marking them up for profit? Or, is the girl also genuinely making them and used Tans image as an example?
Tan did have the stuff though 🤔
I'm too invested in this now 🤣🤣
same!!! I need to know then end to this plot line ;) definitely in Tans house and she filmed it so either they're both buying them in bulk and selling on or the other girl stole tans pic, either way the cost is vastly different so I need to know ;) #wreathgate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Or the Facebook photo is a tattle going to far and making it up? Notice the name had been blotted out

I remember her t shirt project didn't do well either
she must have lost loads of money on that, she bought a heat press, loads of t-shirts in every size and bulk ordered the transfers for them then moaned they were the wrong colour so was trying to have them re done or get her money back, then the Tees were way way out on sizes, she then ranted no one was supporting her as she had no orders apart from the initial few so she packed it away, sold the heat press and never mentioned it again 😂

I seem to remember a friend showing her how to make them. Wouldn't surprise me if the friend took the pics and video at Tan's place and thats why there are two people but same pics. The friend is just selling them cheaper

the plot thickens, latest vlog shows the wreath in her house BUT it does not show it being made, so has she bought them ready done to sell on for profit? if so thats sneaky as she clearly said she had bought the items to make them, this will be interesting to watch for sure
Exactly 👀 buy the parts to make look real homemade . Then stock up on ready made ones and sell at extortionate prices.
If the lady on Facebook sells them for £16 admitting she doesn’t make them and she’s making a profit rip off tan selling them at estimated price she said £27 what profit is she making out of them .

Exactly 👀 buy the parts to make look real homemade . Then stock up on ready made ones and sell at extortionate prices.
If the lady on Facebook sells them for £16 admitting she doesn’t make them and she’s making a profit rip off tan selling them at estimated price she said £27 what profit is she making out of them .
like the Christmas ones she sold for £45 :LOL: she said the lights were a tenner but you can find them cheaper easily, she's got zero business sense but her sheep buy them all so in that way it makes her successful......vicious circle LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 2
like the Christmas ones she sold for £45 :LOL: she said the lights were a tenner but you can find them cheaper easily, she's got zero business sense but her sheep buy them all so in that way it makes her successful......vicious circle LOL
She vlogs every little thing so why didn’t she show any making of these wreaths even 5 minutes even show the glue tube to get a free supply of glue. 🤥 pinocio . She’s made them quick she was only showing a bag of baubles yesterday. Shes in the wrong job if she can make them that fast she’d be loaded on piece work

she must have lost loads of money on that, she bought a heat press, loads of t-shirts in every size and bulk ordered the transfers for them then moaned they were the wrong colour so was trying to have them re done or get her money back, then the Tees were way way out on sizes, she then ranted no one was supporting her as she had no orders apart from the initial few so she packed it away, sold the heat press and never mentioned it again 😂
Yes I seem to remember people complained about them not washing well,selling for slimcon,anyone know what's happening with that?

Yes I seem to remember people complained about them not washing well,selling for slimcon,anyone know what's happening with that?
I've seen a couple of people mention it but not the coverage it was getting in previous years, not even seen much of Patrick (weigh in time) on SM at all and he's the organiser, truth is apart from Debbie (debbies world) the rest of them are a poor advert for it as they've all fallen off the weight loss wagon, some off them right into the buffet of life
credit where credits due to debbie she has kept it off but she could put an insomniac to sleep with her chats, so can't imagine it being much good this year.......except for tattlers ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've seen a couple of people mention it but not the coverage it was getting in previous years, not even seen much of Patrick (weigh in time) on SM at all and he's the organiser, truth is apart from Debbie (debbies world) the rest of them are a poor advert for it as they've all fallen off the weight loss wagon, some off them right into the buffet of life
credit where credits due to debbie she has kept it off but she could put an insomniac to sleep with her chats, so can't imagine it being much good this year.......except for tattlers ;)
All the usual people haven't mentioned it,usually they are plugging it hard

All the usual people haven't mentioned it,usually they are plugging it hard
I doubt it will go ahead and if it does it will be a flop as no coverage and no great inspirations attending, saying that the usual groupies will buy tickets to go see their heroes and get autographs, makes me chuckle! Footage of previous years had me nodding off watching them on stage, each to their own I guess but I just don't get why they hero worship the likes of tan and jane gammons like they're Beyonce

• Haha
I doubt it will go ahead and if it does it will be a flop as no coverage and no great inspirations attending, saying that the usual groupies will buy tickets to go see their heroes and get autographs, makes me chuckle! Footage of previous years had me nodding off watching them on stage, each to their own I guess but I just don't get why they hero worship the likes of tan and jane gammons like they're Beyonce
Beyonce ha ha x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.