Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tried to say the Christmas ones were so expensive because of the lights but, what kind of lights is she using? You can get battery pack Christmas lights for £1!

Reactions: 6
So the Halloween wreath is here and she is charging £22 what do we all think?

I personally think it is too over priced. Apparently not many left either.

Wonder what the price will be on the return of the christmas wreaths.
£22 for that? Is she actually taking the bleeping piss?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder if the christmas wreath will be more expensive this year.

Wonder is she is uaing the pound shop lights and classing them as more expensive.

Reactions: 6
Omg she isn't making the wreaths!!! I have someone on my Facebook who sells stuff like that too and look what's just been posted.. exact replica of the ones tan 'makes' bit coincidental 😂😂😂😂
How much is your friend charging. Is tan buying them then selling them on.

Reactions: 4
Omg she isn't making the wreaths!!! I have someone on my Facebook who sells stuff like that too and look what's just been posted.. exact replica of the ones tan 'makes' bit coincidental 😂😂😂😂
she needs calling out for that the cheeky sod!

• Heart
Omg, I cant believe that! So, it's not just that she has copied the same design, it's literally the exact same one she had posted??

Reactions: 2
Tan cashing in on someone else’s talent. Bet she doesn’t make vlog of herself making them . She’ll have “forgot” to film it. 🤥
Now you mention it, she didnt vlog the christmas ones last year either. She vlogs everything else! You would think there would even have been a little shot of chaos in the background shown but, there never was 🤔

Reactions: 1
Is it bad that I'm trying to zoom in on a bauble to see who is actually taking the photo?
Tan has a video of it on her post, does the other lady?
She did show all the stuff behind the sofa, not that that means she actually makes them but, it's a lot of bother if shes just buying them outright and selling for a profit! Dont know what to think lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No but it's the same person taking both photos, the lady on my Facebook doesn't claim to hand make them she just sells them! It's clearly something you buy in bulk and sell on..

Is it bad that I'm trying to zoom in on a bauble to see who is actually taking the photo?
She did show all the stuff behind the sofa, not that that means she actually makes them but, it's a lot of bother if shes just buying them outright and selling for a profit! Dont know what to think lol!
It is litterly the exact same photo, even down to the same placement of the wire holding the spider in place! She may well be trying to replicate it but if someone can sell them for £16 and still turn a profit and she's selling them for £22 it wouldn't surprise me if she bought a load of Xmas baubles or brung some down from the loft to make it look like she's preparing to make them 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
not sure what disturbed me more in the latest vlog.....

The return of the rip off wreaths
The voice she puts on when talking to Orrr-breh
The state of the lashes.......they look like the bristles on the bottom of my hoover!!
or yet more yawning........COVER YOUR GOB MA LOVE
I thought the poster above was joking about the return of the wreaths...our Tan actually has! I was expecting a ‘Making the wreaths has kept my maaaand off of everything what’s gone on and I thought am not gunnnnooooh eat owt while I mek ‘em like’ Keep your eyes on the profit Tan, you’ve a wedding to pay for...although after that visit to the wedding fayre, you basically told us that between you and the talented Megan you can recreate it all yourself for cheaper. So far that reason, I will make me own wreath and stick a floating candle in it!

• Heart
No but it's the same person taking both photos, the lady on my Facebook doesn't claim to hand make them she just sells them! It's clearly something you buy in bulk and sell on..

It is litterly the exact same photo, even down to the same placement of the wire holding the spider in place! She may well be trying to replicate it but if someone can sell them for £16 and still turn a profit and she's selling them for £22 it wouldn't surprise me if she bought a load of Xmas baubles or brung some down from the loft to make it look like she's preparing to make them 😂
Yes I bet that’s exactly what she’s done.

zoom in on bauble hahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
That is what Tan has captioned the wreath pic, “decided to DO Halloween wreaths” not make but do!
So why show a bag full of loose baubles giving the impression she’s going to make them. And since when did tans gramma make sense

So why show a bag full of loose baubles giving the impression she’s going to make them. And since when did tans gramma make sense
She is a sneaky one, playing the innocent while trying to con people. I am all for making a few quid but just be reasonable and honest.

Reactions: 3
The latest 2 comments on her wreath post, asking if she made them herself and if she would do a tutorial 🤣 are you ladies on here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.