Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan has posted an insta story with a review on her meal plan... except I've seen her post that one at least twice in the past. The exact same wording. But the way she captions 'well done to this lovely lady on your loss this week' or something along those lines, makes it seem like a new review.

Reactions: 2
Tan has posted an insta story with a review on her meal plan... except I've seen her post that one at least twice in the past. The exact same wording. But the way she captions 'well done to this lovely lady on your loss this week' or something along those lines, makes it seem like a new review.
Its a first week loss from her post so is going to be a bit bigger than a normal weekly loss but people see 5lbs and get giddy. But where is the #AD?

Did Tan not used to flog the plates that were divided into sections for speed food etc? Have I imagined that in my sleep deprived state 🤣 They had pictures on that she had drawn. Best sellers along with the personalised plans.
Yes she used to sell them, I don't she she drew on them though I think they were just the ones you can buy. She used to sell them for around £12 when you could get the same one in Matalan for £3!!!!

I thought I'd seen it before, come to think of it I defo have, what a bloody con! She's probably bricking it with some of the minions changing to calorie counting! When you think about her meal plans it's just slimming world, I know it doesn't mention slimming world on it but what would sw say? They probably wouldn't care but it's a blatant rip off

Reactions: 1
Did Tan not used to flog the plates that were divided into sections for speed food etc? Have I imagined that in my sleep deprived state 🤣 They had pictures on that she had drawn. Best sellers along with the personalised plans.
yes she did, they were so funny, the little drawings of the food groups haha

• Haha
In today's vlog she said she delighted with her lose as she isn't really following slimming wold at the moment but is doing loads of body magic.....this was followed by a packet of aldi chicken slices and 2 Hi Fi bars for lunch my lovelies (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You were right!! She did draw the pictures on herself and still charged £12 a plate, no wonder she stopped selling them I guess nobody was buying them 😱😂

• Wow
It looks like she's totally given up on sw, the weight will just continue to creep on. She talks about the bus company she was going to book going bust but then she's said she's booked her photographer. Why the hell didn't she just wait until November when she can take out wedding insurance?! Totally impulsive as usual

I like Tan but she's starting to sound like a broken record. How many times has she said she's going to fully stick to sw only to fall off and become disillusioned with it? I think she's scared because she's backed herself into a corner with sw. She did get some hate in the comments when she tried WW (for a hot second) and the muscle food orders. SW blind sheep followers are crazy and will come after you if you say anything remotely negative about it or get accused of not trying hard enough.

I'm just waiting for her to timidly announce she's going to try calorie counting which will bring out the "you're restricting yourself" dieting myths. I honestly think she needs to do it to see what true portion sizes are. Once you realize how many calories are in a real serving of rice or pasta and how minimal the serving is you'll see that it's not worth it.

I think SW can work for people if they can fully stick to the plan. However, I think most people love carbs and once they hear pasta and rice are "free" they're not sticking to small portions of it.

Reactions: 5
I like Tan but she's starting to sound like a broken record. How many times has she said she's going to fully stick to sw only to fall off and become disillusioned with it? I think she's scared because she's backed herself into a corner with sw. She did get some hate in the comments when she tried WW (for a hot second) and the muscle food orders. SW blind sheep followers are crazy and will come after you if you say anything remotely negative about it or get accused of not trying hard enough.

I'm just waiting for her to timidly announce she's going to try calorie counting which will bring out the "you're restricting yourself" dieting myths. I honestly think she needs to do it to see what true portion sizes are. Once you realize how many calories are in a real serving of rice or pasta and how minimal the serving is you'll see that it's not worth it.

I think SW can work for people if they can fully stick to the plan. However, I think most people love carbs and once they hear pasta and rice are "free" they're not sticking to small portions of it.
Dont forget she is a qualified nutritionist able to sell meal plans to help others lose weight so she should know all about portion sizes already. All these different plans seem to work initially but after a while it comes down to the person not following them correctly and changing things to suit or just giving up and putting weight back on. I think you are right she will want to swop to copy Jane/Helen but she sells her meal plans to SW followers mainly so might worry if it will affect the sales so may hold off a bit longer

Reactions: 4
She was complaining about her skin in today's vlog. Has it occurred to her it might be down to eating rubbish like takeaways? Or not drinking water?
See seemed confused as to why it was bad!

Reactions: 3
Dont forget she is a qualified nutritionist able to sell meal plans to help others lose weight so she should know all about portion sizes already. All these different plans seem to work initially but after a while it comes down to the person not following them correctly and changing things to suit or just giving up and putting weight back on. I think you are right she will want to swop to copy Jane/Helen but she sells her meal plans to SW followers mainly so might worry if it will affect the sales so may hold off a bit longer
She has so not qualified as a nutritionist... I’ve taken the course and believe me it’s hard and if she was a qualified nutritionist she would not be promoting SW ... or Skinny ( laxative coffee ) or chemical tit storms ( skinny food syrups ) she has absolutely no idea about nutrition.

Agree with the yawning- cover your mouth luv! I do find something about her endearing though but I’m not sure what it is!

Im confused just seen her latest vlog and she said you have to meet meals at certain times with slimming world ?? Ermmm no you dont. She said she feels free because she can skip breakfast. Wow

Im confused just seen her latest vlog and she said you have to meet meals at certain times with slimming world ?? Ermmm no you dont. She said she feels free because she can skip breakfast. Wow
I thought this too. Absolute nonsense. How long before calories are mentioned?! Then again, she is just happy where she is ma loves!

God this woman really annoys me

The weight is piling back on. Can see it in her face. Bloated a hell! She talks absolute tit. Moaning about her skin well my love it’s because you eat bleeping junk. Is she thick?

Ps stop doing meal plans. Useless!

I stopped watching her videos when she was crying about her son’s blood results. I felt for her because as a mum myself I know our kids becoming ill is our worst nightmare but I thought she had crossed the line by sharing something so personal about her children. I like her and think she is good hearted but nothing is off limits with her and that makes me uneasy. Have not watched since.

NEWS MY LOVES:

Tan has put on 1.8lb! But that’s fine! She’s happy. She’s not looking to lose weight and she’s really really happy with the way she is. She’s not doing a good job at maintaining her weight though, is she?

You can really see how much weight she has put on. I don’t know why she keeps saying it is OK? She’s lost 7stone previously and now throwing it all down the drain. She really has lost the plot!

She’s using dry shampoo? Her hair is greasy as fook! Go and have a bloody shower woman :sick:

People will instantly see she’s lying if she ever says she is a size 10 again!

NEWS MY LOVES:

Tan has put on 1.8lb! But that’s fine! She’s happy. She’s not looking to lose weight and she’s really really happy with the way she is. She’s not doing a good job at maintaining her weight though, is she?

You can really see how much weight she has put on. I don’t know why she keeps saying it is OK? She’s lost 7stone previously and now throwing it all down the drain. She really has lost the plot!

She’s using dry shampoo? Her hair is greasy as fook! Go and have a bloody shower woman :sick:

People will instantly see she’s lying if she ever says she is a size 10 again!
Yes it just shows how grubby she is. She doesn't ever seem to shower in the morning....and it's hot and sweaty at night at the minute. She rolls out of bed, yawns to us while weighing and saying how happy she is with it all then just wipes her face with some cotton pads and dry shampoos her hair. No wonder she is getting spots when she is not even washing her face at the start of the day!!

Why does she keep saying she is "happy maintaining"? She isn't mainting, she is gaining!
She had an email from the ASA about the back and shoulder massager. Bit of back and forth trying to clarify rules with them, so she is going to mark everything as AD to be on the safe side.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.